WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Yet the tards here

Paul65k

Schiada Baby.......Yeah!!
Reaction score
Watch out V13. Looks like these guys called in the mod squad to help them out. :D
In case you haven't noticed......the self starters you so despise in this thread are NOT the type of folks that need others to fight their battles. If you guys would just listen you'd realize that y'all are the ones that need others (Government, unions, etc...) to take care of you......we despise anything other than let us succeed without interference!!!

As far as your feeling that we need to call mods to fight our battles; other than asking for more, more, more Jello Shooters last year (and the year before) from DB that's the last time I've talked to her in person or otherwise so I'll leave the crying to you :D

We don't need any help because we are able to articulate a self sufficient point of view that rings true with many more than the "Let big brother take care of me" pablum that you seem to think is the only way you guys can make it through this thing called life.....carry on:thumbup:

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I do think someone got her involved yes. And what I said was taken out of context cause the was no disrespect to db from me

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I do think someone got her involved yes. And what I said was taken out of context cause the was no disrespect to db from me

Well, it's not too surprising that the mods show up wherever sauce sprayer goes...considering his internet history.
But it is a straight up lie that any of us called them in. Last time I heard from them was when tom brown became Squeezers Internet lawyer and raised hell about my quoting ammo prices.

We don't call mods crying because some whack job can't get his meds balanced.

Paul65k

Reaction score

sounds like you need to take that up with DB and take a little responsibility for your own actions without pointing fingers at others :D

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Can someone quote the post I disrespected her in if love to see it [emoji106]

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score

Not saying someone did or didn't get her involved, but the mod's responsibility is outside the lounge too.

A wise man once told me, "Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please."

DB isn't one to fuck around or mince words. I'm sure she'll be back to clear up any grey area.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I know the mods are everywhere. Sauce and was that guy were going at it i jokingly said I'm have db come here and start handing out infractions. Maybe I should have said bilge or tom brown but I didn't.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
That's what started the whole
Thing lol

Paul65k

Reaction score
Can someone quote the post I disrespected her in if love to see it [emoji106]

Your own post said that she took what you said out of context....,you should then know better than anyone what you said...especially after the affirmation that she took what you said out of context. .....carry on

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
I know the mods are everywhere. Sauce and was that guy were going at it i jokingly said I'm have db come here and start handing out infractions. Maybe I should have said bilge or tom brown but I didn't.

Just to be clear... I have no clue who the mods are anymore, besides DB lol.

Dave had a Mexican cockoff with one of them and poof... A bunch no longer post here. Damned if I know who's filtering this shit.

ctchndltgo200

Reaction score
WMD's? That shit again? Find one fucking world leader, politician or intelligence agency including Saddam himself who said otherwise?

Or you can interview the gassed Iranians , gassed Kurds, gassed Marsh Arabs and now the gassed Syrians and the new round of gassed Iraqis.

Don't even consider the tonnage of yellowcake removed from the country and the nuclear reactor the Israelis bombed to stop their nuke program.

Ya gotta be a special kind of dumbfuck to think Saddam didn't have WMD's.:p

No one is mad the asshat in chief won't send in ground troops. We are mad that he's armed and trained Al Qaida, ISIS, the Muslim Brotherhood and other terrorists though.

BTW, if you don't know that we already have troops in Syria and Iraq right now you really are a dumbfuck.

Now I am far from religious, But I find it funny that if you follow what has happened in the past two generations in the middle East, it follows the book of revelations in the bible. I believe the shadow government, that actually runs all the heads of state, in order to dialog Christians into following and backing this absurd choreographed "WAR" with ISIS.

One common world enemy to unite a world governing force. This growing ?coalition force? is the basis of this, and the cessation of all the small ?unsupervised war mongers? activities witch serve to under mind and over through the wide spread small governmental arguments that could lead to the use of wide spread ?WMD?. In theory this should work well, but wont. ABSOLUTE POWER CARUPS ABSOLUTELY!!!!!

Like I said, I am not a religious freak, I?m worse than them, I believe in the ant farm theory . The earth is just that, we all live in an aliens ant farm. :yikes:D:D:D

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Damn V, sounds like you narced on yourself!!:yikes

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Now I am far from religious, But I find it funny that if you follow what has happened in the past two generations in the middle East, it follows the book of revelations in the bible. I believe the shadow government, that actually runs all the heads of state, in order to dialog Christians into following and backing this absurd choreographed "WAR" with ISIS.

One common world enemy to unite a world governing force. This growing ?coalition force? is the basis of this, and the cessation of all the small ?unsupervised war mongers? activities witch serve to under mind and over through the wide spread small governmental arguments that could lead to the use of wide spread ?WMD?. In theory this should work well, but wont. ABSOLUTE POWER CARUPS ABSOLUTELY!!!!!

Like I said, I am not a religious freak, I?m worse than them, I believe in the ant farm theory . The earth is just that, we all live in an aliens ant farm. :yikes:D:D:D

We are all part "Annunaki"...

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

I tend to agree with this, but if you're going to copy & paste, give credit where credit is due. You know like the following websites I frequent.

www.ObamaTheDipShit.com

www.LibtardsArentTheBrightest.com

Hell, you can make some up if want, just cover your tracks!:D

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Just to be clear... I have no clue who the mods are anymore, besides DB lol.

Dave had a Mexican cockoff with one of them and poof... A bunch no longer post here. Damned if I know who's filtering this shit.

Not sure if you caught my post from last night. JBB and TB have started another site. Many from here have signed up. :thumbup: No politics so far. :)

ctchndltgo200

Reaction score
Perhaps a quick perusal of a Thesaurus could be beneficial to you? :p

The first thing is, do they even know what the word "perusal" means. My spelling sucks, and I still can't pass an english class, and even I know these things.

ctchndltgo200

Reaction score
There's one thing I've learned over the years following politics, they ALL lye. They are ALL scumbags. The difference IMO, the left is just plain ass stupid!

I give you Exhibit A.

"Everyone in the United States should have the ability to own a house." I think this stupid ass idea led to a little problem, if I'm not mistaken.:rolleyes On top of it, the tards then blamed the banks for dumping the loans.:rotflmao:

Carry on fuckers!:D

Are you trying to remind the youngsters of the golden rule :HE WHO HOLD THE GOLD MAKES THE RULES!!!!

ctchndltgo200

Reaction score
There's one thing I've learned over the years following politics, they ALL lye. They are ALL scumbags. The difference IMO, the left is just plain ass stupid!

I give you Exhibit A.

"Everyone in the United States should have the ability to own a house." I think this stupid ass idea led to a little problem, if I'm not mistaken.:rolleyes On top of it, the tards then blamed the banks for dumping the loans.:rotflmao:

Carry on fuckers!:D

The bottom line to all of what is happening is money. Oil money, weapons production money and any other industry that can proffit from it. Or am I way off base here???

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
The bottom line to all of what is happening is money. Oil money, weapons production money and any other industry that can proffit from it. Or am I way off base here???

Nope, you're safe on base.

ctchndltgo200

Reaction score
I tend to agree with this, but if you're going to copy & paste, give credit where credit is due. You know like the following websites I frequent.

www.ObamaTheDipShit.com

www.LibtardsArentTheBrightest.com

Hell, you can make some up if want, just cover your tracks!:D

Never pasted anything, it all came out of my head, who and where did it come from. The track I have left on line don't go anywhere like those sites.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Never pasted anything, it all came out of my head, who and where did it come from. The track I have left on line don't go anywhere like those sites.

I know you can't spell, but a ? for a " or a ' is the DNA that convicted you!

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I think our definitions of disrespect r different it's like whatever

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Need to go somewhere after I'm banned [emoji4]

thetub

Reaction score
Not sure if you caught my post from last night. JBB and TB have started another site. Many from here have signed up. :thumbup: No politics so far. :)

this kinda sucks. would hate for anyone to leave on my account posting political shit...

didint know people were getting so upset. cant we agree that we disagree sometimes.

500bbc

Reaction score
this kinda sucks. would hate for anyone to leave on my account posting political shit...

didint know people were getting so upset. cant we agree that we disagree sometimes.

Anyone that takes the Political Forum that seriously has severe mental problems.

There was a nitwit on the PB PRF that had to ask the mod to block him from gaining access, he banned himself.:p

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Anyone that takes the Political Forum that seriously has severe mental problems.

There was a nitwit on the PB PRF that had to ask the mod to block him from gaining access, he banned himself.:p

THEN he created aliases to bypass his own requested banning...now, mind you, this was a grown man (59-60 YO?).

The thing is, if someone hates this shit there are many other parts of the forums to visit. But like a smoking car wreck, we just HAVE to look!:yikes

I just assumed that the "exodus" was a result of possibly site valuation, and whatever else stems from that...volunteering isn't fun anymore when you have no input?

I don't know, just rambling. Maybe Brown got mad because RD wouldn't ban this entire section.:cool

Paul65k

Reaction score
Bye Saucer

Running away Sauce.jpg

See You V

Running away Sauce.jpg

On your way now 86!!!

Running away 86.jpg

I'm sure you'll be back though!!!

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I don't know what sauce plans on doing at the secret site if they don't have a PRF? All he does is blast his gibberish here in politics, rarely if ever posting anywhere else.

I guess he can go spam them with the stuff someone else invented until JBB gets tired of it and he gets banned there also?

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Maybe Brown got mad because RD wouldn't ban this entire section.:cool

Brown ran like the bitch he is. Everything was cool with him as long as everyone was sucking his dick. He made a fool of himself supporting the dip shit in the WH and started backtracking about what he said in the past. Eventually, he just pulled the plug out of his ass. Folks, what we have there is a bitch!

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score

That's pretty much it.....The animosity is a joke. Like everything, passion plays a part and there are days tempers will flare, but no different than the open forum, imho anyway.

The poster 500 mentions just had a low flash point and took many little things out of context raising his BP to where he'd overwhelm himself trying to prove his point. I had what appeared as a harsh relationship in the PRF with him, but in reality we PM'd back and forth and were really good friends.

There have been several though who were very viral and most had issues on multiple forums as they were not wrapped real tight to begin with.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Brown ran like the bitch he is. Everything was cool with him as long as everyone was sucking his dick. He made a fool of himself supporting the dip shit in the WH and started backtracking about what he said in the past. Eventually, he just pulled the plug out of his ass. Folks, what we have there is a bitch!

Pretty square hit on the head.

Wakebrdr94

Reaction score
Why won't any of you tards here address the subject?:p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcLKDp04-6E#t=66

That's laughable at best, especially with comments of republicans bitching about being the troops home. Didn't they send the troops there in the first place? No acknowledgement that Bush ignored information about WMDs and sent them anyway? Wait, he was caught in a lie so the story changed.

So the country and the right yell to get the troops home, then they crucify him for doing so. Yep, how's that logic working out

500bbc

Reaction score
That's laughable at best, especially with comments of republicans bitching about being the troops home. Didn't they send the troops there in the first place? No acknowledgement that Bush ignored information about WMDs and sent them anyway? Wait, he was caught in a lie so the story changed.

So the country and the right yell to get the troops home, then they crucify him for doing so. Yep, how's that logic working out

Obama just lied on 60 Minutes claiming he was not informed about ISIS, I post video proof that he is , once again, lying through his teeth, you babble incessantly about President Bush.

You're an imbecile.:p

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

I'm not interested in defending Bush.

Is that the only defense YOU have for your lying emperor?
If so...how's THAT logic working out?

PLEASE...tell me...HOW do you defend ANY action from the POS in the oval office currently? Convince me, that's all I ask.

Because the ONLY thing he says that are not lies are what truths he accidentally lets slip out.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
O is a disgrace, plain and simple.

Anyone who attempts to defend him.................................is a dumb ass, plain and simple.

There is nothing more to be said.:skull

Wakebrdr94

Reaction score
Obama just lied on 60 Minutes claiming he was not informed about ISIS, I post video proof that he is , once again, lying through his teeth, you babble incessantly about President Bush.

You're an imbecile.:p

I have said repeatably, BOTH sides lie. Maybe you have acknowledged that, but most don't.

Wakebrdr94

Reaction score
I'm not interested in defending Bush.

Is that the only defense YOU have for your lying emperor?
If so...how's THAT logic working out?

PLEASE...tell me...HOW do you defend ANY action from the POS in the oval office currently? Convince me, that's all I ask.

Because the ONLY thing he says that are not lies are what truths he accidentally lets slip out.

Did I say anything to defend him? Don't put words in my mouth. My point all along is both sides lie. Yet when the republican president lies, you guys seem to think its ok.

With ANY president, they have people appointed to do certain tasks, yes ultimately the president takes the heat, but that heat rolls down hill. It's like any of you running a business, yes you have assistants, but when they screw up, you look bad.