WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Michael Phelps arrested for DUI in Baltimore

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
2nd time. You would think he would learn by now.

LuckyDaze

Reaction score
Im sure theres a few folks runnin around this site with more than 2 dui's in their life. I've never understood watching sports folks under a microscope, but I guess if you are in the public light you'll be under public scrutiny.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Im sure theres a few folks runnin around this site with more than 2 dui's in their life. I've never understood watching sports folks under a microscope, but I guess if you are in the public light you'll be under public scrutiny.

x 100.. LOL I know guys on here that have multiples..

RD

H20-ski

Long Member
Reaction score
He's getting ready for the next Olympics. :thumbup:

I was thinking the same thing. There is plenty of people that have had DUI's

And there is plenty of us that have been lucky enough not to get one. You have to figure if you keep it up it's just a matter of time.

LuckyDaze

Reaction score
He's getting ready for the next Olympics. :thumbup:

I was thinking the same thing. There is plenty of people that have had DUI's

And there is plenty of us that have been lucky enough not to get one. You have to figure if you keep it up it's just a matter of time.

I got scared straight... Sitting on the hood of a cop car the night before my first wedding. Was partying like a rock star and decided to take my camaro down the street to jack in the box for some grub. Thought I was catchin a case that night but the cop was kind and told me to get my ass home.

Funny thing, had I been arrested and given a DUI I'd have never married that first chick.... Funny how life works. I think I lost more money on that Marriage than I ever would have on a DUI. :grumble:

Since that evening my sipping and cruising has come to an end. (No officer, I was NOT drinking and driving, I was sipping and cruising!)

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
Maybe he was trying to crash his car drunk so he could smash his face on the steering wheel so he could get his teeth and gums fixed. :D he could melt down some of his medals and put some gold in his grrrriiill. :D

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Nothing against Phelps, but 84 in a 45, crossing double yellow lines is recipe for getting other innocent drivers killed.......Boy needs some serious counseling and hopefully a judge will order it. Take the license for sure......:yikes