But it will be mine soon.. Lol

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412124339.256660.jpg

Stacy's fifth anniversary present.

Purse gun. :)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412124408.203168.jpg

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Is that like a purse dog? Makes a lot of noise but is to little to do anything?

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
My grandmother had a Barrett a 25. It was perfectly safe as long as you stood in front of it.

Off to the side it was 50/50

Reaction score
People say that when they see my little .380 LCP. Then I say let me shoot you in the leg with it. That usually changes their tune.

That gun belongs in a chicks hand. Smh

aka619er

That Guy.....
Reaction score
380's are great. I carry a little Bodyguard in my pocket all the time and you cant tell. A true conceal weapon. And yes I have a LOT of other firearms I could carry. I bought my wife a Sig P238 Red Lady for her carry as well. And if a .22 can kill or injure so will a 380.

Lunatic Fringe

Reaction score
People say that when they see my little .380 LCP. Then I say let me shoot you in the leg with it. That usually changes their tune.

They probably wouldn't volunteer to be shot with a slingshot either.
Maybe you just have smart friends.:D

JB in so cal

Reaction score

No doubt! Has anyone on here been actually shot with a bullet into their body? I bet it fucking hurts and would gawdamm make you think twice about continuing with what you were doing to get shot in the first place. Only Suge Night gets shot and walks away...:rolleyes

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Been shot in the as bare naked. Was running from a friend with benefits bedroom. Mom and dad came home early. That shit stung.

aka619er

That Guy.....
Reaction score
My only advice is if its for the wife shoot it before you buy it. The Bodyguard has the most god awful trigger pull of anything I have ever shot. I wouldn't have bought it if I shot it first. And def not for my wife.

Luvnlife

Head Ram Rod
Reaction score
No doubt! Has anyone on here been actually shot with a bullet into their body? I bet it fucking hurts and would gawdamm make you think twice about continuing with what you were doing to get shot in the first place. Only Suge Night gets shot and walks away...:rolleyes

Like some people say, most people that have entered your home unwanted will def run when you rack a shotgun

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score

You'd be surprised what adrenaline will do. Not saying they don't know they've been shot but they don't realize how bad they've been shot, which is dangerous if they're armed too.

Unless you lights out ten ring the bastard they're still very capable.

Luvnlife

Head Ram Rod
Reaction score
You'd be surprised what adrenaline will do. Not saying they don't know they've been shot but they don't realize how bad they've been shot, which is dangerous if they're armed too.

Adrenaline or drugs lol

CampbellCarl

Reaction score
Isn't there a story about using a .25 caliber to escape a bear attack? The couple was out for a walk and when the bear lunged forward, she pulled her .25 and promptly shot her husband in the leg.....

She got away without a scratch...........the husband.....not so much...

:D

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Isn't there a story about using a .25 caliber to escape a bear attack? The couple was out for a walk and when the bear lunged forward, she pulled her .25 and promptly shot her husband in the leg.....

She got away without a scratch...........the husband.....not so much...

:D
Fuck out running the bear. I just have to outrun your fat ass.[emoji1]

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Man you guys got a lot to say... Do you think she should be walking around with a bazooka? It is a purse gun.. Not to take down bears..

Now about that nickel plated stainless shotgun.. Still want it. Lol. Because if you want to blow a soccer ball sized hole in someone.. Ya might as well do it with style. :D

Motor Boater

Reaction score
.380 is just fine for a purse gun. My only worry about purse guns is the kids getting it. I had to lock mine in my glove box because my 5 year old son is into everything.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
.380 is just fine for a purse gun. My only worry about purse guns is the kids getting it. I had to lock mine in my glove box because my 5 year old son is into everything.

That is a legit concern.. I bought her a purse that goes with it that has a pouch on the side just for the gun. Technically you could even fire the gun straight out the side of the purse if you had too. Either way Stacy didn't like the looks of the purse so I took it back and traded it for a bunch more ammo etc..

She is looking online for other options.. I am curious how better to child proof the program. Other then of course not racking the gun and a few other steps to make it very difficult for a child to actually chamber a round.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
That is a legit concern.. I bought her a purse that goes with it that has a ouch on the side just for the gun. Technically you could even fire the gun straight out the side of the purse if you had too. Either way Stacy didn't like the looks of the purse so I took it back and traded it for a bunch more ammo etc..

She is looking online for other options.. I am curious how better to child proof the program. Other then of course not racking the gun and a few other steps to make it very difficult for a child to actually chamber a round.

My wife wouldn't want a purse with an ouch on the side either.:cool

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
That is a legit concern.. I bought her a purse that goes with it that has a ouch on the side just for the gun. Technically you could even fire the gun straight out the side of the purse if you had too. Either way Stacy didn't like the looks of the purse so I took it back and traded it for a bunch more ammo etc..

A purse is not the best place to carry a gun. Too much shit gets piled in them to effectively retrieve the weapon. It's also not a very good place for the reasons you mentioned... the kids.

Maybe she could try a waist holster like an inside the pants kind?

Motor Boater

Reaction score
A purse is not the best place to carry a gun. Too much shit gets piled in them to effectively retrieve the weapon. It's also not a very good place for the reasons you mentioned... the kids.

Very true, same with my program. How the f am I gonna unlock the glove box and chamber a round if I need it but I have like 1 in a million chances of needing to use the gun and 100% chance my kid will find it. No question he gets his hands on it if it's not locked up.

Also, Some people don't want to carry. I am very pro gun but I wear shorts, tshirt and flip flops 90% of the time so I never carry. I like the little .380s because I can throw it in my pocket in certain situations and the rest of the time it's locked up.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Kids and guns don't mix. All my guns are locked in my safe.

Motor Boater

Reaction score

Agreed. I always kept a round in the chamber until I had kids. No way my kid can chamber a round but even the thought of the gun accidentally ending up in his hands makes me sick to my stomach.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
Very true, same with my program. How the f am I gonna unlock the glove box and chamber a round if I need it but I have like 1 in a million chances of needing to use the gun and 100% chance my kid will find it. No question he gets his hands on it if it's not locked up.

Also, Some people don't want to carry. I am very pro gun but I wear shorts, tshirt and flip flops 90% of the time so I never carry. I like the little .380s because I can throw it in my pocket in certain situations and the rest of the time it's locked up.

It's a tough situation. If you're going to carry for the specific reason of defense you might as well leave the weapon at home in your situation. It's more likely your vehicle being stolen than you being able to effectively utilize the gun in an emergency.

I'm being sarcastic but I think you get my point. If there's no other alternative than your current program then I'd say practice your ass off the way you currently store it.

There's a saying about kids and guns. "It's better to gun proof your kids than it is to kid proof your guns." You need to have a variation of both.

Can't fault you for being a responsible gun owning parent. It will get better as your little ones get older. I'm in your same situation.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score

Not that I'm a fan of guns in pockets but you could always carry with something hammerless. Like a Ruger SP101 or equivalent. Maybe something a little lighter than the Ruger?

I've got a handgun for just about any type of clothing. But you're on your own if wearing a speedo is your thing :D

Mini Kat

Hammer Makin' Payments
Reaction score
My only advice is if its for the wife shoot it before you buy it. The Bodyguard has the most god awful trigger pull of anything I have ever shot. I wouldn't have bought it if I shot it first. And def not for my wife.

Man you guys got a lot to say... Do you think she should be walking around with a bazooka? It is a purse gun.. Not to take down bears..

Now about that nickel plated stainless shotgun.. Still want it. Lol. Because if you want to blow a soccer ball sized hole in someone.. Ya might as well do it with style. :D

Dave he's right about the Bodyguard the Trigger Pull SUCKS. That's why I have two of the LCP .380. One has Lazer and exstended finger grip, and the other has just the exstended finger grip. You can take Stacy shooting with one of mine to see if she likes it. And you can go shoot my Shotgun again if you remember that one i have with the Pistol Grip. I'll have to show you the New Baby I just got yesterday and it dose have a silencer on it.:rolleyes

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
380's are great. I carry a little Bodyguard in my pocket all the time and you cant tell. A true conceal weapon. And yes I have a LOT of other firearms I could carry. I bought my wife a Sig P238 Red Lady for her carry as well. And if a .22 can kill or injure so will a 380.

A .380 is a 9mm Kurz or short. Plenty of stop and these are close range personal protection rounds anyway. With a short like most .380's it's 10' or under in distance anyway. I have Hydra's sitting in the clip. Its not for target practice.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

The purses are designed to conceal carry guns. They have their own compartment for the gun etc..

Mini Kat

Hammer Makin' Payments
Reaction score
The purses are designed to conceal carry guns. They have their own compartment for the gun etc..

Dave remember that crackheads are going after the purse and what's inside of it. If they get the purse then the gun is just a bonus for them.:hmm

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Dave remember that crackheads are going after the purse and what's inside of it. If they get the purse then the gun is just a bonus for them.:hmm

Haven't had too many problems with the crack head element yet.. Lol.

The idea behind those purses is quick and immediate access if needed..

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
You don't know why you want it??? Let me help you out Dave, it's called being a MAN! Falls right in line with why do MEN think farting in public places is funny??? Because it is, plain and simple:thumbup: All part of manhood.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
I will end up with a gun safe for the AR's and expensive hardware.. I couldn't imagine putting handguns in one though.
You realize your posting all this on the Internet right? In the same forum you've posted you home address and such?

Same place you post where your leaving town for days at a time?

Yes? Ok. Nevermind.

Mini Kat

Hammer Makin' Payments
Reaction score
Haven't had too many problems with the crack head element yet.. Lol.

The idea behind those purses is quick and immediate access if needed..
You should try driving drunk people home after 2:00am right out of BJ's Bar.
You don't know why you want it??? Let me help you out Dave, it's called being a MAN! Falls right in line with why do MEN think farting in public places is funny??? Because it is, plain and simple:thumbup: All part of manhood.

I like that answer.......LOL

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
You don't know why you want it??? Let me help you out Dave, it's called being a MAN! Falls right in line with why do MEN think farting in public places is funny??? Because it is, plain and simple[emoji106] All part of manhood.
That's some funny shit right there! Lol

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
A .380 is a 9mm Kurz or short. Plenty of stop and these are close range personal protection rounds anyway. With a short like most .380's it's 10' or under in distance anyway. I have Hydra's sitting in the clip. Its not for target practice.

It's a magazine, not a clip. ;) :D

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
You realize your posting all this on the Internet right? In the same forum you've posted you home address and such?

Same place you post where your leaving town for days at a time?

Yes? Ok. Nevermind.

I will make a long story short.. There isn't anything in my house worth stealing. :(. The only shit that is, either can't be sold, or can't be moved.

SHOCKtheMONKEY

Reaction score
Dave he's right about the Bodyguard the Trigger Pull SUCKS.

I'd say the trigger pull is very revolver like....

Might be good for someone that doesn't shoot all the time, especially in a stressful situation.

my WIFE isn't complaining. :D

t&y

t&y
Reaction score

There is a lot of truth to this statement. I haven't been shot.. thankfully.. but have been very near gunfire when and where it's not expected, and I've talked to more than a couple of my partners who have been shot. ALL of the small caliber victims said the same thing... It sounded like firecrackers, didn't know they were hit until the adrenaline subsided and they felt the pain or saw the blood.

dread Pirate

Reaction score
If you can't stop something with a 380, you need more time at the range so you can hit the damn target! :rolleyes

I like the shotgun a lot! Been wanting a nice trap gun to shoot off the porch. Shooting clay never gets old. :thumbup: