WTF?? App for Consent to Hook Up???

Hammer

Reaction score

530RL

Reaction score

Forensic

No Title
Reaction score
I've been hearing on the news that some colleges require verbal consent before having sex.
This app just gets both parties to put it in digital writing.

Seems to me someone saw a need and filled a need.

edit: 530RL has it covered.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
I've been hearing on the news that some colleges require verbal consent before having sex.
This app just gets both parties to put it in digital writing.

Seems to me someone saw a need and filled a need.

edit: 530RL has it covered.

A mother of two college students... Hell yeah she has a need:skull

Let's just skip all the half ass attempts at affirming consent and require a signed document witnessed by an outside third party prior to any contact:skull

On a serious note, the real scary part of all of this is that there are people out there who think if a chick is extremely drunk or passed out it's okay to go ahead and have your way with her. Rape is rape and I'm not making a joke out of it. Just pointing out the generational gap of never put your phone down vs verbal communication.

Now that I've posted that let me log off and put my phone down for awhile:skull

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
I wonder if you can set it up to send out a blanket message to all your "doable" contacts? :D

In the info portion of your contacts, there should be a 1-10 number ranking. Then you can blanket message your sex request to everyone over an 8, or a 5 depending on how drunk you are.

88vector

Reaction score
A mother of two college students... Hell yeah she has a need:skull

Let's just skip all the half ass attempts at affirming consent and require a signed document witnessed by an outside third party prior to any contact:skull

On a serious note, the real scary part of all of this is that there are people out there who think if a chick is extremely drunk or passed out it's okay to go ahead and have your way with her. Rape is rape and I'm not making a joke out of it. Just pointing out the generational gap of never put your phone down vs verbal communication.

Now that I've posted that let me log off and put my phone down for awhile:skull
You're still logged on.