Thanks
    Thanked 258 Times
    What lift are you going with... Looks great so far

Thanks
    Thanked 2,152 Times
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul65k View Post
    Nice build Sam.....like everything you do it's top shelf all the way

Looking forward to seeing the new buggy tearing up the hills around Havasu
    Thank you - really will need to figure out how to drive this thing crawling. Do not have a lot of experience with it but, should be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by GET SOME View Post
    What lift are you going with... Looks great so far
    So I am going to have a local shop near my house do it. I looked at a bunch of different options. Since I am sticking with 35s I decided on terraflex 3 inch lift with fox shocks. I have been told most of this will all go out the window after I start using it.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,757 Times
    Quote Originally Posted by SJP View Post
    Thank you - really will need to figure out how to drive this thing crawling. Do not have a lot of experience with it but, should be fun.

So I am going to have a local shop near my house do it. I looked at a bunch of different options. Since I am sticking with 35s I decided on terraflex 3 inch lift with fox shocks. I have been told most of this will all go out the window after I start using it.
    Driving it will be the fun part. We should find some trails and practice together.

Good choice on the lift. Mine came with the Rubicon Express Super Flex short arm kit and i don't see that lasting in its as is condition. Already thinking of picking up the long arm upgrade kit and moving to Bilstein shocks.

First time in awhile that I can speed hours looking at options to add to a vehicle. It has been fun surfing the web looking at all the stuff you can do.

cobra performance boats BHC Vic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,078 Times
    Nice thread. Really considering getting one for my wife but at what point is it not a daily driver. Have a hard time making payments on something I would use maybe once a month. The Cherokee is basically paid off I'm leaning more towards throwing money into that and seeing what I could build... Any thoughts?

Schiada Baby.......Yeah!! Paul65k's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,861 Times
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious 13 View Post
    Nice thread. Really considering getting one for my wife but at what point is it not a daily driver. Have a hard time making payments on something I would use maybe once a month. The Cherokee is basically paid off I'm leaning more towards throwing money into that and seeing what I could build... Any thoughts?
    Just a thought.......at 26 you should be throwing those $$ into a savings account so you can pay cash for all your cars when you're 40 and then for the rest of your life.......Just sayin
    For All Your Havasu and Parker Real Estate Needs.....

Team Own Havasu
    Paul Bruce 928-846-9611
    Realty Executives Lake Havasu City

www.ownhavasu.com

Livin' the Dream

paul@ownhavasu.com

cobra performance boats BHC Vic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,078 Times
    I actually have the money in my savings to buy one cash but i don't think id do it. Is there any benefit to buying something cash? My mom and dad have plenty of money and he just financed his new truck? What are the pros other than the interest I guess

Schiada Baby.......Yeah!! Paul65k's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,861 Times
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious 13 View Post
    I actually have the money in my savings to buy one cash but i don't think id do it. Is there any benefit to buying something cash? My mom and dad have plenty of money and he just financed his new truck? What are the pros other than the interest I guess
    If I tried to explain I'm afraid you just wouldn't understand
    For All Your Havasu and Parker Real Estate Needs.....

Team Own Havasu
    Paul Bruce 928-846-9611
    Realty Executives Lake Havasu City

www.ownhavasu.com

Livin' the Dream

paul@ownhavasu.com

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Paul65k For This Useful Post:

JRS1939 (10-05-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,152 Times
    Quote Originally Posted by Singleton View Post
    Driving it will be the fun part. We should find some trails and practice together.

Good choice on the lift. Mine came with the Rubicon Express Super Flex short arm kit and i don't see that lasting in its as is condition. Already thinking of picking up the long arm upgrade kit and moving to Bilstein shocks.

First time in awhile that I can speed hours looking at options to add to a vehicle. It has been fun surfing the web looking at all the stuff you can do.
    TCHB and Paul65K know a lot of local trails to watch us scratch up our new jeeps .

Thanks
    Thanked 2,152 Times
    Not the drilling and tapping I prefer but I have NFL on in the garage and a little peace and quite before my youngest birthday party.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  40.9 KB
    Last edited by SJP; 10-05-2014 at 11:30 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,757 Times
    Quote Originally Posted by SJP View Post
    TCHB and Paul65K know a lot of local trails to watch us scratch up our new jeeps .
    Might just have to join a few of those trips this year.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Singleton For This Useful Post:

SJP (10-05-2014)

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast