WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Cobra Performance Boats Open House

Havaduner

Never home on weekends
Reaction score
This Sat, 10/25 11:00am till 4:00 pm. BBQ and refreshments. The new 2015 270 Python deckboat will be on hand, as well as an array of used Cobra's and a few others. I'm sure there will some specials for mid winter service, upholstery upgrades/gel coat repair etc...
I should roll up about the time the BBQ fires up!!

NicPaus

Reaction score
I thought Vic was going to post a flier? Cobra is located in Montclair for those interested in stopping by.

Havaduner

Never home on weekends
Reaction score
Yeah, not sure how to post a pic of the flyer Jeff sent me on FB... Cobras address is 5109 Holt Blvd, Montclair Ca. trying to do too many things at once this afternoon.

NicPaus

Reaction score
Here is a copy from FB page.

Attachments

• Cobra open.jpg
    Cobra open.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 6

cb5505

Reaction score
I got my flyer but I know if I go I'll want to buy the new deck boat.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I thought Vic was going to post a flier? Cobra is located in Montclair for those interested in stopping by.

They weren't ready last Thursday [emoji4] I'm going by tomorrow to drop off the boat

Boat Bling

Reaction score
Wish we could be there in person! The folks at Cobra should have plenty of Boat Bling products on hand. Please take some pics and post them to our facebook page at www.facebook.com/boatbling for those of us that can't make the event.:thumbup:

HavasuHank

"B" team gardener
Reaction score
I don't have to work this weekend. Me thinks a jaunt over to Cobra might be in order.

:hmm

NicPaus

Reaction score
Stopped by the shop yesterday, Jeff has plenty of boats on display and for sale!

I already worked a trade up offer with my Ultra. That is how I heard about the open house. As a new Cobra owner might as well get to know the crew there.

Havaduner

Never home on weekends
Reaction score
I already worked a trade up offer with my Ultra. That is how I heard about the open house. As a new Cobra owner might as well get to know the crew there.

Sweet! Congrats! What did you buy??

Sbarry

Reaction score

Congrats... When is yours getting listed? And like said above, what did you get?

McRib

aka HWlaser23, "B" team member
Reaction score
Free food and down the street? Hmmmmm. I'm off this weekend and I'll be hungry!!

NicPaus

Reaction score
Congrats... When is yours getting listed? And like said above, what did you get?

Worked a deal with my friend that bought the 26' earlier this summer. He made a comment that he wish he would of bought the 21' Ultra next to it (one he had planned on). The 26' was to much for just him to launch and trailer on his own. I borrowed the 26' a few times and it worked out great for my nieces and nephews. I kind of influenced his purchase so we made a deal with him getting my Ultra. I never took a picture of it as I was just borrowing it, only pic is of the twins first boat ride. The mid cabin worked great for the little ones. More than what I had planned to upgrade to but life is short.

Attachments

• Twins first river trip 034.jpg
    Twins first river trip 034.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 8

Havaduner

Never home on weekends
Reaction score
Free food and down the street? Hmmmmm. I'm off this weekend and I'll be hungry!!

Stop on by Andrew, I'm sure we can find something for you to eat and wash it down with!!

The red 320 down there is one of the best looking Cobras built IMO. Timeless design and great power [emoji106][emoji106]

It is back in the shop, current owner has decided to downsize so it's up for sale!!

Demoman

Reaction score
Worked a deal with my friend that bought the 26' earlier this summer. He made a comment that he wish he would of bought the 21' Ultra next to it (one he had planned on). The 26' was to much for just him to launch and trailer on his own. I borrowed the 26' a few times and it worked out great for my nieces and nephews. I kind of influenced his purchase so we made a deal with him getting my Ultra. I never took a picture of it as I was just borrowing it, only pic is of the twins first boat ride. The mid cabin worked great for the little ones. More than what I had planned to upgrade to but life is short.

Congrats on the upgrade! You will obviously be the favorite uncle! Better to spend the money on a boat upgrade instead of blowing it somewhere else with nothing to show for it.