Boating content

28Eliminator

Reaction score
Sort of [emoji12]

Last edited by a moderator:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I am always amazed the power to weight ratio of a snow mobile and the fact that they can run on water..

SJP

WHTBRD
Reaction score
Growing up riding snowmobiles--- they are awesome. The best on a frozen lake. Watercross was always a novelty to watch live. Pretty cool.

footer

looking for a v-drive
Reaction score
An element of sledding that can't be understood until felt is how well they hook. A high horsepower sled with a few hundred carbide "picks" in the track gets up to scary fast like right f***ing now, on literally any solid surface. Snow, ice, concrete, asphalt, grass, whatever. And almost no skills required. A rubber band could drive a sled into the 9s over a 1/4 mile. Just squeeze and hang on tight.

Rattle Can Lou

Reaction score
Living in Idaho it's like you guys doing the off road deal in the winter..we ride sleds..and I might add some of the greatest mountain sledding in the US...but you have to ride one to believe it..I tell people they are like a flatbottom K boat in acceleration and handling..you can lift the front at any time and the terrain is unpredictable..so they are like hauling ass on the lake...but then you can stand them on the tail and climb anything you want...if you ever get the chance...go do it. You gear heads will think you died and went to heaven..