Reaction score
[video=youtube;k4-xUu9VeGE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4-xUu9VeGE[/video]

3queens

Detachable Member
Reaction score
can you blame him
no back up and a gang of wheelie junkies
not worth the effort
im sure if he gets ID'd he will get in trouble the cop that is ----or not----just read article

kinda funny tho :D

Boschma

Wish I was at the River
Reaction score
If he waited for backup, I don't understand why they wouldn't charge or arrest any of those guys. I get in trouble for 5 over the limit or tinted windows! WTF?!:grumble:

VoodooMedMan

Inmate #446
Reaction score
If he waited for backup, I don't understand why they wouldn't charge or arrest any of those guys. I get in trouble for 5 over the limit or tinted windows! WTF?!:grumble:

I'd imagine because they'd all still run. They already knew this. Can't just PIT maneuver a bike. Show enough force to get them to stop but if thy won't pull over then it's a high speed bike chase over some prepubescent dummies being inconsiderate of others safety. Get in some high speed chase and someone is going to get seriously hurt or die. Possibly the motor office because a Crown Vic or Explorer sure isn't going to catch the bike.

It's actually how a lot more things should be handled. With a regard for safety and just stopping what's happening rather than running straight to the ticket book. Respect goes a lot further than pissing of mad mom in the minivan by taking the grocery money for an outrageous ticket bail.

Yellowboat

Reaction score
i just hope they have a way to track who posted that video... I would love to see the video of a knock on their door.

PVHCA

Reaction score
Punks won the battle, not the war. Unfortunately the CHP didn't have a spike strip to throw in front of a few of them, would have been awesome seeing "cherry fuckin pie" all over the freeway.

underpressure

Reaction score
Not impressed with the punks...

Think you got some skillz, put it on the track wiht Marquez and the boys and let's see what you really got..l.ol

H20-ski

Long Member
Reaction score
Where's the helicopter?

All those bitches should be arrested. I can't believe they got away with that.

So far anyway.

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
Watching that video makes me embarrassed to ride a sportbike.

I never did flamboyant shit like that on the street, especially in a group, there were already a couple close calls in the video.

At the time, the guys I rode with were all older that me and none of them would have that shit going on for sure. I liked that.

Noone likes squids, good way to hurt someone.

Brian

H20-ski

Long Member
Reaction score

I never did flamboyant shit like that on the street, especially in a group, there were already a couple close calls in the video.

At the time, the guys I rode with were all older that me and none of them would have that shit going on for sure. I liked that.

Brian

A buddy of mine got pulled over on his Harley and didn't have his ML. Motorcycle license for those who don't know what ML is. :rolleyes

The CHP impounded his bike, I had never herd of that before impounding a bike for not having an ML.

And then you have those jerks getting away with that shit. :grumble:

Uncle Dave

Reaction score

Brian

Yup. F-ing punks. Totally giving sport riders a bad name.

Although I rode my fair share of wheelies in my day, I could ride a balance wheelie on my GS1100 till the oil light came on.

I did that stuff on backroads and respected the freeways in town and other traffic.

Listen to that clown bounce the mill off the rev limiter.

One only has to lose a wheelie once on a big street bike to realize a 500b gorilla sits whenever it wants.

UD

JBS

Reaction score
I am confused. If they were breaking the law they have to pull over. When the criminals no longer obey why should we obey.

Just kidding. Or am I? Seems like they got away with alot. I like the spike strip idea.

LB247XS

Reaction score
Everyone e of those fuktards need to be knocked off those bikes.they don't own the road.the L.E.O. should of just started calling in liscence plate numbers then round them all at home.
DOUCHEBAGS

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
A buddy of mine got pulled over on his Harley and didn't have his ML. Motorcycle license for those who don't know what ML is. :rolleyes

The CHP impounded his bike, I had never herd of that before impounding a bike for not having an ML.

And then you have those jerks getting away with that shit. :grumble:

Called an M1.

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
Everyone e of those fuktards need to be knocked off those bikes.they don't own the road.the L.E.O. should of just started calling in liscence plate numbers then round them all at home.
DOUCHEBAGS

Yea, I kinda wondered that myself, why he didn't just hang back and call in plates.

Brian

Chopperman

Reaction score
The very real part of this is that now those punks and any other shitbags that see this video will think they are above the law and can taunt police officers with no retribution and the behavior will continue, or worsen.

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
The very real part of this is that now those punks and any other shitbags that see this video will think they are above the law and can taunt police officers with no retribution and the behavior will continue, or worsen.

Maybe, but I imagine that is a rare occurance. The officer was probably just over the bullshit and left it alone, that day.

LHC30

Old Guy
Reaction score
I will bet my paycheck the CHP and other LEO's are/ have already developed a response plan for this shit. Standby.

TBulger

Reaction score
Officer did the smart thing, attempting to shut it down would have resulted in a fiasco, sooner or later they will all get caught. Look at the scenes created in the past by public cowboys, in the name of heroes. Nonsense, fight fires from afar, wait for the holed up gun guys to get tired. Heroes, can wait their turn, results get my praise. Things should get pretty drastic before lives are risked :)

chaser

Reaction score
I would be willing to bet that the guy with the viedo camara also had a badge. I have rode with a few CHP on sport bikes and they get away with alot.

gqchris

Reaction score
This video is perfect timing. I was cruising home thru Seal Beach today at rush hour, and some dipshit is splitting lanes and got inches away from clipping me, literally like an inch. I was like, "what a fucking moron". His fart can sounded like crap also.

Fast forward two lights ahead, I round the corner at Davies Launch ramp bridge, and guess who is laying on the street screaming like a little bitch? You guessed it,..........Squid Boy. Dumped his bike and was down for the count. You can only escape stupidity so long before it catches up with you.

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
I dual sport ride the streets all the time...Never split lanes,..never do wheelies...Keep an eye on cars entering right away and potential left turners... Figure my chances of survival are much better this way...

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
I dual sport ride the streets all the time...Never split lanes,..never do wheelies...Keep an eye on cars entering right away and potential left turners... Figure my chances of survival are much better this way...

Yea I thought so too.

dribble

Reaction score

Except for the fact that this study found that lane splitting is no more dangerous than riding in general and you have less of a chance of getting rear ended.

http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/tra...le3204990.html

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Have seen these idiots on display many times and in many places.....All playing a game of chance with their lives for the adrenaline rush.

Up in the north GA mountains the blind switch backs keep speeds at around 20 mph or less. The weekend warriors love to ride these crowded roads, often laying out well into the other lane of oncoming traffic. Really dangerous and annoying. One Sunday afternoon we came up on an accident scene. GA Hwy Patrolman and a group of folks were looking out over a deep tree filled ravine about 200"+ down. A smoking bike lay at the bottom with the rider sprawled over a downed dead tree, impaled by a broken limb. Paramedics were trying vigorously to rapel down and try to save his dumbass.

The lady folk who follow these "dare devils" in cars, were all boo-hooing over the poor boy. Dirty looks when folks commented on how, self inflicted stupidity doesn't warrant much sympathy. But the next weekend, nothing changed, the thrill seeking idiots showed as usual.

You cannot fix stupid.......And it has no fear of death, no matter how much the herd thins.:rolleyes

AzGeo

Fair winds and following seas George.. Rest Easy..
Reaction score
I've done my own 'crazy stuff' and always away from the public . (even on Parker) When you have 'the power and the skillz' and with a bunch of your buds, it's show time . As long as they were not endangering any other traffic 'knock yourself out', but when the LEO came in the picture they showed no respect . I am not a fan of 'in your face', when they could have gone out on a road with no traffic (and no LEOs) to show each other how good they are . So many people around the world are now posting 'crazy driving stunts' on the net that I feel some of these guys don't understand how really bad crashing on a scooter in traffic at high speeds can be ! I guess that 'bike LEOs' now need to have Go Pros, so that they can maintain control of their bikes while video taping all the info needed to bring potential accident causers/victims to justice . It's hard enough to RIDE NORMALLY with all the drivers who don't see or pay attention to bikes . I enjoy 'mad skillz', but not when it endangers the public and confronts the boundaries we have in place (law enforcement) to protect others .