WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Some fuckin peoples kids'

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
Lately we have been using the coach to usher my friends wives out for various functions...Birthdays, girls nights out...ect. Makes it cool since no one is drinking that is trying to drive and everyone is together, they feel safer getting to and from, not getting bothered in the parking lot ect.. They can drink and carry on to and from..... Been working well

Last night was a birthday party for my sister, they want to go to a "Paint night" and then to the Yard house in Victoria Gardens. A few of her friends, my wife, her friends, friends wives. All of them are dressed, some to the nines, others just casual, and a damn fine looking group. I have 6 in the coach on the run there. We meet up with a couple other peeps of the group at the paint place and I leave the coach there, bathroom, fridge(you can drink during the paint deal). A good buddy of mine drives me back to my house to check out my wife's vette and bullshit until everyone is done and ready to go to Yardhouse.

blabla bla

So we head back to pick up the women and head to the yardhouse. We sit as a group and enjoy a loud dinner in the party atmosphere and we get ready to leave so I walk back to get the coach and when I pull up to the front of the Yardhouse, I open the door to let the girls in. I am the only male at this point, it is pretty late and everyone else has peeled off. Some guy out of a group of 5 guys standing by the front door is walking towards the coach. I have no idea who he is. I go up the step and as I am closing the door he PULLS it out of my hand and steps up on the first step IN THE COACH, to my left forearm...I immediately size him up, he is no bigger than me, doesn't have a "normal" look about himself, something seems weird about him, and I am thinking of my options. I am standing well above him and have the advantage.

"Wrong coach bud, this AIN'T your ride" I say.

"Party bus ey? He says.

"No, bud, step down and get out of my coach"

He just looks around me slightly and says nothing. Replaying the event I think at this point I either should have forearmed him right the fuck on his ass or punched him in the center of his face with my other hand.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COACH"

I "help" him down by just moving forward he stumbles out and slams the door on me, I go barreling out the door immediately to straight fuck him up and he turns around surprised that I appear and I push him half over a park bench sitting at the curb. His friends all turn our direction and I am thinking I didn't bring heat(this time, fuck), I am largely alone and very outnumbered.

At that point I just get in and drive off.

What douche does that shit?

Out for a fun night chaperoning some married women just wanting to have fun. My buddy(a husband to one of the women in the coach at the time) called me up when his wife got home and wanted to go back to the Yardhouse.

Brian

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
My analysis of my actions say I should have done more, sooner.

What say ye?

gqchris

Reaction score
I think you did the right thing. I have been in this situation also. When there are alot of woman, and just one dude, these young fucks always want to challenge. I would say that liquid courage is always involved.

These Millennial Hipsters have no respect for another mans property, or his herd. They have become the "entitlement" generation, they think everyone owes them something. Back in the day, you never touched another mans toy, whether it be his Coach, Boat, Bike, Ol' Lady etc.......

Sometimes, I just want to knock these lil fucks so far down the road they split their skinny jeans right in half! Someone needs to beat their ass because there pussified liberal Dads sure didn't.

Rant Over.

lebel409

Reaction score
Entitlement and the BS "bros before hos" douchebagery...your aren't his bro so fuck you anyway.

RE doing more sooner...I think that on a 5 to 1 you did the right thing, maybe not for your pride, but for you and your friends self interest. More sooner would have got all the bros pissed before the party wagon wa moving...

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
You have more reserve in that situation that I would have. Pm sent.

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
Being out manned in the situation I think you did just enough to get out of the situation. That is best case scenario IMO. :thumbup:

Is the dude an Idiot, yes, but the world is full of them and we can't fight everyone for every dumb shit move they pull.

88vector

Reaction score
You have more reserve in that situation that I would have. Pm sent.
I agree. Some walks into my coach uninvited they will get a fist to the soft meaty area at the front of their face. Some people are just plain rude.

VoodooMedMan

Inmate #446
Reaction score
Worked out fine. Regarding the heat... As someone who carries I say you still did it right. At that point no life or limb was in danger. If I wasn't in the same situation I'm big enough I would have just showed the guy who's boss. If he swung I would have gave him a lay off notice. If 5 guys turned towards me then I would have been in fear for my life and they would run screaming seeing a 45 caliber sized hole at the ready while I warned them to back off. Thats me though. I'm a big guy. If there is anyway to not pull the gun I'll find it.

koenig

Reaction score
I think you did the right thing. Could be real dangerous situation if you got into a fight and the buddies jumped in. Few years ago I was waiting for my Dad at the Paris hotel in Vegas. I was in my Rolls Royce Silver Spur. A group of four jumped into the back seat, two males and two females. They asked how much to drive the strip for an hour or two. I was like this is a private car not a taxi. They got out and I looked to see if I was waiting in the cab section. I'm glad they got out before I needed to kick them out.

AzGeo

Fair winds and following seas George.. Rest Easy..
Reaction score
No need to ramp it up, and good that his buddies didn't start throwing stuff at your vehicle or start pounding on the sides/windows . I'm a boater and have 'flare guns' in the door panel of all my vehicles . I use them as safety equipment, just as they were designed to be .

OutCole'd

Raging Member
Reaction score
Being out manned in the situation I think you did just enough to get out of the situation. That is best case scenario IMO. :thumbup:

Is the dude an Idiot, yes, but the world is full of them and we can't fight everyone for every dumb shit move they pull.

X2. You did enough to get everyone out safely. That is the priority. Had two of them jumped you and taken you out, nobody was left to protect the milfs. You did good.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
My brother got into a fight at the yard house an few weeks ago. Guy pulled a knife gotta be careful now adays

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Escaping unscathed is the key. You did that......Nothing to be gained in kicking the ass of an ignorant fool.

dread Pirate

Reaction score
Like already said, you handled it well. Laugh it off and forget about it. Bet he looked funny as hell going over the bench? :thumbup: He is still pissed and his friends are giving him shit etc. His loss of time and energy, don't waste yours. You had a great time and so did the ladies.

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
Havasu Hank came by the shop today and my sister and my wife and a carload of my high school friends. Turned into a party at the shop.

Everyone ended up at the brewery by the shop and I was telling the story live.

My wife was drinkin last night, and it was late when we got back, so nothing was happenin on the home front anyway, but I got informed I got a reward waiting for me for defending everyone's virtue. Nice.

:champagne::champagne:

Unintended side benefits. :)

Brian

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
Cool peeps, thanks.

I am not a big dude, I never went looking for trouble, never backed down when it found me, and I have always picked my altercations wisely unless it is necessary otherwise.

While I could have handled that guy, I was well aware it may have not been easy, or possible to escape unscathed.

I am glad it sounds like I picked the right path.

I was second guessing my actions when he was looking past me.

BRian

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Havasu Hank came by the shop today and my sister and my wife and a carload of my high school friends. Turned into a party at the shop.

My wife was drinkin last night, and it was late when we got back, so nothing was happenin on the home front anyway, but I got informed I got a reward waiting for me for defending everyone's virtue. Nice.

Brian

Kind of what I was thinking...you ARE a hero to the ladies that were there!:thumbup:

HavasuHank

"B" team gardener
Reaction score

Brian

Atta boy. :cool:thumbsup:

Thanks for the beers buddy. I've got them next time. :drink

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
I would have let him in....drove a couple of miles away and kicked his ass out sending him walking . Fuck that lil bitch. :D

BajaMike

Reaction score
Cool peeps, thanks.

I am not a big dude, I never went looking for trouble, never backed down when it found me, and I have always picked my altercations wisely unless it is necessary otherwise.

While I could have handled that guy, I was well aware it may have not been easy, or possible to escape unscathed.

I am glad it sounds like I picked the right path.

I was second guessing my actions when he was looking past me.

BRian

I think you handled it just fine.....these assholes are not worth going to jail or going to the hospital.....or having a big law suit. But sometimes you wish you carried around a sock full of quarters or a small bat in your pocket.

:D Knock em out and worry about the consequences later........but that is usually not a good idea.

milkmoney

Reaction score
Yes:thumbup: And he is offering free rides home from the Yard House in Rancho. Just climb on in when you see the coach pull up.:skull

Now that is the funniest thing you have said in awhile :)

Note to self. Get on party bus but don't make comments about it being a party bus, badass will knock me down :).

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
U want to try and punk me go right ahead I'm game

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Don't get your panties in a wad if u can't take it don't try and dish it

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Yup w their gun. Wasn't some drunk kid [emoji57]

G. Faulk

Reaction score

Brian

I think you handled it perfect. Put the punk in his place, protected your crew, didn't need to fight him and hid buddies, and got your coach out of their with no damage. And side benefits, sounds just about perfect to me.

Altercations aren't like they used to be. Most of the time you beat up one jackass and all his buddies jump in, or the guy you beat up ends up suing you. Cheers, you did a great job.

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
Yes:thumbup: And he is offering free rides home from the Yard House in Rancho. Just climb on in when you see the coach pull up.:skull

That's funny, I wouldn't call it "free".

I know of one person who didn't get a ride Friday night.

BigQ

Reaction score
Why escalate it further, you did right. If you get off on hurting someone else (even if you can) something would be wrong with you, so seems like you are a stand up guy.

So wtf is a "paint party," not hip to that lingo.:)

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
If he had walked up with some hot girl on his arm, acted respectful, probably would have taken him wherever he wanted to go. Guy was just a douche looking for trouble and the moment just wasn't right.

Brian

Now that is the funniest thing you have said in awhile :)

Note to self. Get on party bus but don't make comments about it being a party bus, badass will knock me down :).

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
??

What dude?

WTF are you even talking about?

U like to talk shit to me (dish it) but get all bent out of shape when I talk shit to u (take it) this isn't the first time it's happened [emoji57] and like I've said if I really had hard feeling towards u I wouldn't have told u about my favorite fish store [emoji4]

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
Why escalate it further, you did right. If you get off on hurting someone else (even if you can) something would be wrong with you, so seems like you are a stand up guy.

So wtf is a "paint party," not hip to that lingo.:)

People go and paint a picture on canvas with some instruction. Usually it is a couple's party or a girls night out. Basically a night out for adults. I didn't arrange it, my wife or sister did, let me dig something up and I'll post a link.

BRian

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
U like to talk shot to me (dish it) but get all bent out of shape when I talk shit to u (take it) this isn't the first time it's happened [emoji57] and like I've said if I really had hard feeling towards u I wouldn't have told u about my favorite fish store [emoji4]

See here is the thing, I wasn't even talking TO you or ABOUT you until you started talking shit to me. Get your threads straight.

You were the one who thought I was talking to you.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
U were talking shit in another thread. So I opened this one pretty simple

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
U were talking shit in another thread. So I opened this one pretty simple

No sir,

I responded to your juvenile comment in that thread. So take it back there and continue if you feel the need to.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I'll take it wherever I want. Like I said don't dish it if u can't take it pretty simple

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
Did you read the story you bumbling man child? I pushed his fucking ass out of my coach after I asked him to leave on his own. Do you have reading com-pre-hen-shun problems?

If I knew it would have been just me and him going at it, I would have beat his ass down for being a douche towards me, my wife, and my guests, for stepping into my coach with the intent to act like a prick, and lastly, I would have fucked him up for having the audacity(look it up) to slam MY door in my face because he didn't leave with grace when I gave him the first opportunity.

So are you saying you would let someone come up on your wife or family and not do a thing? I'm going to guess not, and guess what? Me neither. Give me a fucking break, you make juvenile comments.

See that is what it is about you, you make juvenile comments, ever since you started posting on this board and you get all chesty poppie outtie when someone calls you on it.

Brian