WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Condoleeza Rice

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
Lame.....what a joke...........I'm sure there are MANY more choices of true football experts who could better evaluate and fill the spot better. :rolleyes

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
Lame.....what a joke...........I'm sure there are MANY more choices of true football experts who could better evaluate and fill the spot better. :rolleyes

I bet she could school your ass in any sport related trivia and let you pick the category. :D

She's a savant when it comes to sports.

Football is her real passion though.

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
I bet she could school your ass in any sport related trivia and let you pick the category. :D

She's a savant when it comes to sports.

Football is her real passion though.

Lol......any goon can memorize some trivia. The world is full of armchair qb's. Smart chick, Stanford professor, Secretary of State...blah blah blah. Gimme someone who knows the game inside out. Who has a background in coaching, leading, etc. Even a career sports analyst. Not someone with a hobby.

BajaMike

Reaction score
Next up,She will run the NFL.Will happen.

I would love to see it happen. Best thing the NFL could ever do. She has said that is her dream job. It would help the NFL's bad image. And she is the real "smartest woman in America" (but don't let Hillary hear that :D)

Condoleeza has more brains, experience and accomplishments in her little right finger than Hillary has in her air head and pant suits.

And, she doesn't want to be president.

:D:finger

rush1

Reaction score
Ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country! She needs to run for president.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
The best women you will ever meet are girls interested in and knowledgeable in sports.

HBCraig

Reaction score
In what.?

Way better choice to be on the committee. The second Haden ran down in the Stanford game to play Daddy ball for Sark, he should have been removed right then. No questions.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Way better choice to be on the committee. The second Haden ran down in the Stanford game to play Daddy ball for Sark, he should have been removed right then. No questions.
Haden is not on the committee.

HBCraig

Reaction score
Check again.

img-cfp-hs-sc-pat-haden.jpg
PAT HADEN
Director Of Athletics, University Of Southern California
Two-time college football national championship winner as quarterback for the University of Southern California.
Pro Bowl selection with the NFL?s Los Angeles Rams.
Rhodes Scholar, businessman and attorney [Lillick, McHose & Charles (1982-1987), Riordan, Lewis & Haden (1987-2010)].
19 years on USC Board of Trustees.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
View attachment 373744
PAT HADEN
Director Of Athletics, University Of Southern California
Two-time college football national championship winner as quarterback for the University of Southern California.
Pro Bowl selection with the NFL?s Los Angeles Rams.
Rhodes Scholar, businessman and attorney [Lillick, McHose & Charles (1982-1987), Riordan, Lewis & Haden (1987-2010)].
19 years on USC Board of Trustees.

Nice BIO. Where does it say he is on the committee.

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score

So just because he makes one bonehead move he shouldn't be on the committee? I'd much rather prefer someone with his background vs. Condoleeeezza. You'd have a better argument saying that an active AD like him should not be on the committee.

HBCraig

Reaction score
So just because he makes one bonehead move he shouldn't be on the committee? I'd much rather prefer someone with his background vs. Condoleeeezza. You'd have a better argument saying that an active AD like him should not be on the committee.

You could be the biggest USC honk in the world, just dont be on the committee when you have to fight for your school to get a call from the refs.

That was a terrible display by both Sark and Haden. Haden knows better.

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
You could be the biggest USC honk in the world, just dont be on the committee when you have to fight for your school to get a call from the refs.

That was a terrible display by both Sark and Haden. Haden knows better.

Maybe Haden just needs to be down on the field so he can help Sark decide when to go for a FG with a chance to force the other team to get a TD for a tie instead of a win. :D

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Maybe Haden just needs to be down on the field so he can help Sark decide when to go for a FG with a chance to force the other team to get a TD for a tie instead of a win. :D

I think Sark made the right call, the kid just stepped out of bounds. If he doesn't, you're all on here claiming what a gutsy call it was.

Give Sark his scholarships and you'll all be on your knees.:thumbup: