WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Need 24' CC aft rope chock replacement

ricko600

Reaction score
Does anyone have an aft rope chock they are willing to sell? Or, does anyone know the brand - maybe I can find one for sale somewhere. Thanks.

CampbellCarl

Reaction score
How about posting a picture of what you are looking for.....somebody may recognize it and have one.......just sayin'....

Rickybobby

Reaction score
You have to look a little bit but I found one that I needed for the front of my boat on ebay... you have to wade through a bunch of crap to find the right one but I am pretty sure its there.
rb

I will look in my "extras" to see if I have one.

River Dan

Reaction score
I did a general search for cross bollards and many images came up, some close to what you are looking for. Just click on the image and sometimes it gives the mfg.

ricko600

Reaction score
How about posting a picture of what you are looking for.....somebody may recognize it and have one.......just sayin'....

I spent tooooo much time trying to figure out how to post a picture and didn't succeed. If you don't mind, maybe you could list some directions for posting and I'll give it another shot. Thanks.

CampbellCarl

Reaction score
I spent tooooo much time trying to figure out how to post a picture and didn't succeed. If you don't mind, maybe you could list some directions for posting and I'll give it another shot. Thanks.

If working from your phone I can't help. If from a computer and the picture is in the picture file, look above the box that you type in, middle row, 6th icon from the right, place your cursor over it and it'll say 'Insert image', click that, then you'll have a choice of 'from files' or the internet. Choose from picture files, double click the picture you want to post, then you'll see an 'upload photos' button, use that. If the picture file is too large, you'll see a red box with an x in it indicating that the file is too large.

Jesus Christ I sound like I know what I'm doing........but I don't.....

ricko600

Reaction score
Does anyone have an aft rope chock they are willing to sell? Or, does anyone know the brand - maybe I can find one for sale somewhere. Thanks.

Once I found an image I did an eBay search for Perko chock skene and found NOS.
Thanks to all for suggestions.

Rickybobby

Reaction score
Ricko
Since you posted in the Campbell section, I am guessin you gots one??? If so post up some pics !!!!