WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

NEW MATTRESS purchase..........Anyone in the market to buy????

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
Kinda cool dealio........ My youngest boy.......HS Baseball program doing a fundraiser. Supposed to be 40-60% off retail name brand mattresses. And I can get $50 off coupons for a $500+ set. Just thought I'd pass along the info......save some $$$ and support the kids. :thumbup::thumbup: Let me know. I can get you more info. Thanks.

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
Maybe. Your wife and I have wore the shit out of my current one. Lol

Singleton

Reaction score
The Carlsbad HS marching band does a similar fundraiser. They make on average 7500 for 2 days of work. All the mattresses expect the master have been purchased through that program. Master is next year when we have another kid in band.

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
The Carlsbad HS marching band does a similar fundraiser. They make on average 7500 for 2 days of work. All the mattresses expect the master have been purchased through that program. Master is next year when we have another kid in band.

First year we're doing it. Sounds pretty cool. Great way for the program to raise money. Win win for peeps. Getting a good price on a mattress, and helping out some boys who bust their butts. :thumbup: Wished I could afford a new mattress right now. Would be all over it. They actually have a layaway program as well. :thumbup:

Duck'ed_Up

Reaction score
Kinda cool dealio........ My youngest boy.......HS Baseball program doing a fundraiser. Supposed to be 40-60% off retail name brand mattresses. And I can get $50 off coupons for a $500+ set. Just thought I'd pass along the info......save some $$$ and support the kids. :thumbup::thumbup: Let me know. I can get you more info. Thanks.

Would like some info please! The warden and I just got our first house yesterday and pretty much need to furnish the whole place :yikes

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
Would like some info please! The warden and I just got our first house yesterday and pretty much need to furnish the whole place :yikes

Stand by for more info please.......working on the details.........just got home. Game 7 WS on....trying to catch up so I can talk shit to the Giants fags here......I mean fans. :D

Duck'ed_Up

Reaction score
Stand by for more info please.......working on the details.........just got home. Game 7 WS on....trying to catch up so I can talk shit to the Giants fags here......I mean fans. :D

Still waiting??? Must be hiding after that loss to the Giant Fags!! lol :D:D:D

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
Alright...so I have some info..but can get more if needed. So on Saturday, Dec. 13th.......the "event" will be at Corona High School. They basically set up a showroom with all the various brands/types of mattresses for viewing and trial. From there purchases/orders can be made. The orders go out to the manufacturers and are filled within a week to a week and a half. They can be picked up from their turn around warehouse in Rancho Cucamonga.......or a delivery can be arranged by a 3rd party delivery company they use for a fee. They used Corona for about $60 as an example.
Out of the area? Unable to attend that date? Apparently there are ways around this. Even if you're out of state. I could get you the contact info for someone to contact to arrange this. We would just want to make sure my son's name and school are mentioned so they get credit for the fundraiser. For anyone interested, I have to get you a flyer/coupon for the event. Let me know here if interested..or PM me.
Definitely worth shopping it if in the market. I've heard prices are good. Pretty cool that it helps to support the boys too. :thumbup:

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
Maybe you two fags need to buy a mattress to work out your sexual frustrations with each other. :D:gayfight

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
Bump.............. get your mattress on. :D

shippingguy....check your PM!!!