WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Epic Halloween Light Show Shut Down, Then Permitted to Reopen

Hardly Satisfied

Riverside, CA & Havasu
Reaction score

That house is about 1/2 mile from where I live, there is a park across the street. There are baseball games and practice there and they have kids football practice there also. There is tons of parking there I saw the show last Friday night and stayed for 3 songs very cool show. There was a few hundred people there and they were sitting across from the house in the grass watching.

TOBTEK

Reaction score
Has anyone on here done a lighting system like this before? whats involved? Expense? Like to do it for Christmas this year :thumbup:

TBulger

Reaction score
That is so cool, I can just imagine the work. Best to them. World is full of unhappy people, generally just jealous of others.

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
Has anyone on here done a lighting system like this before? whats involved? Expense? Like to do it for Christmas this year :thumbup:

Google Christmas light computer. or TSO Christmas lights. I have a friend who does it in SCV, he has already started his Christmas display. He wins the contest out here a lot.

BeerMaker

"B" Team Token Black Guy
Reaction score

I've done it for Christmas, it's a blast and my neighbors loved it. It's ALOT of sitting behind a computer and programming the light sequence. It took me roughly 30 hours to program one 4 minute song. Most guys start programming new songs as soon as Christmas ends for the next year. It's not terribly expensive especially if you already have lights. I bought 3 controllers to start at about $200 a pop. Surprisingly I ended up spending a ton on extension cords. Check our PlanetChristmas.com