World Finals!

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
Phoenix this weekend.

[video=youtube;aA2DUIzK9cs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aA2DUIzK9cs[/video]

TX Foilhead

Reaction score
::hmm: Guess they should make a new video with their new driver.

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score

Attachments

• Tony.jpg
    Tony.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 27

Tom Slick

Reaction score
From dragboats.com

In a huge surprise, Daryl Ehrlich, multi-time Top Fuel Champ, will be stepping out of the seat of Eddie Knox's "Problem Child" at the World Finals. It appears that TAH driver Joel Weber will be the new shoe for the EKR water-rocket. Joel is a very accomplished driver in his own right. Weber was one of the first to eclipse the 230 mark in TAH way back in the 90's, as well as several race wins driving for Bob Pizza in his #2 TAH What a Tomato II. With "Fast" Eddie making the calls, I am sure that he will give Joel the ride of his life, and we here at Dragboats.com wish them a safe and successful weekend. Photo by "Nikon Rick" Bassanelli

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
In a surprising turn of events, just days before the LODBRS World Finals in Chandler, AZ this weekend - Eddie Knox Racing and multi-time Top Fuel Champion Driver Daryl Ehrlich of EKR's "Problem Child" have parted ways. Reports reveal that this change has been coming since their showing in Lake Havasu, earlier this month.

Veteran Driver Joel Weber, formerly of the "What a Tomato II" TAH race team, will assume the piloting duties inside the EKR cockpit for this weekend and beyond. EKR is optimistic for the 2015 season with the new team in place.

westair

Reaction score
Daryl is cool, a good PR guy ..... finding drivers for the TFH's can't be easy.

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
Toxic Rocket crashed, Glen is said to be fine, boat is destroyed.
SOT runs 3.46 @ 262.23

Got the info off FB.

TX Foilhead

Reaction score
I heard something happened in Havasu that was the final straw, but don't know exactly what that was. There were some other things that would have had the same result probably after the season was over. I don't know the details of the original issue, just heard some rumors after too many beers in the pit. It was causing heartburn for some of the sponsors so it was a business decision. I haven't heard anything about Daryl being responsible for the original issue so hopefully we'll see him in another boat soon.

By the way, Spirit of TX tied the MPH record on their first qualifying pass.

farmo83

Reaction score
My Dad randomly ran into Madd Maxx at BBQ joint fairly recently and he mentioned they had a faulty set of pistons and that was the reason their season hadn't gone well. I'm curious for any information as well.

cakemoto

Reaction score
who coming out today? was out yesterday on the beach cruiser,left early for a bbq,but headed back now.
ill have a yellow Catalina shirt on.should be a great day!

cakemoto

Reaction score
Where at? Im in the stands closest to start first set of stairs.neon green hat

Rickybobby

Reaction score
Nice work Roy Cook/Sean Giroux and team "Dialed In" looking forward to next year.

Attachments

• IMG_0134.jpg
    IMG_0134.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0135.jpg
    IMG_0135.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 35