Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
You had one job!

IMG_2104.jpg

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
That's what we get when the "man" isn't paying them the $15 a hour they are truly worth:rolleyes

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
That's what we get when the "man" isn't paying them the $15 a hour they are truly worth:rolleyes

Yes, for the extra money quality control would be much better and they would deliver a much better quality product.....................NOT!

2Driver

Reaction score
Well your first mistake was in going to McDonald's in the first place...... :D :puke:

No shit.

Those things smell like a old running shoe that was left under a chicken coop. :D

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
Well your first mistake was in going to McDonald's in the first place...... :D :puke:

I knew it was a gamble going in, but I rolled the dice and lost.

Those things smell like a old running shoe that was left under a chicken coop. :D

That's why I wanted sausage.

It's one of the few breakfast items that you can eat and drive that won't fall apart and leave a mess on your shirt or in your lap.

I think their pancakes are one of the best out there, but a little difficult to eat as you're driving.

HALLETT BOY

Reaction score
I always order plain , well done english muffins with butter only , I always get extra cheese only arrrg ! every time !!!

AEA

Reaction score
With ongoing poor service why do you guys return?

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Sales down 30% from last year and they are trying everything but improving quality.

koenig

Reaction score
The only problem I have with McDonalds and other fast food places in general is they are much slower then their American counterparts because they have less staff here. $10.25 min wage means less staff.

koenig

Reaction score
Carl's Jr has better breakfast....There is nothing at McDonals worth eating in my opinion.

The buns on Carl's Jr. burgers are too big and they don't put enough condiments on, so its very dry. Plus my local one only has two employee's, one does the counter and drive thru, the other makes the food. Creates a big wait and food comes out almost cold. They are an epic fail here.

CampbellCarl

Reaction score
Sales down 30% from last year and they are trying everything but improving quality.

I have NEVER thought about quality at McDonalds....its about consistancy....a cheeseburger in Detroit is exactly the same as one in Pacoima.

To improve quality, you'd have to change something at EVERY outlet in the chain....tough to do....

rush1

Reaction score
Sup you all the M Crib is back!