WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

On edge today

Wakebrdr94

Reaction score
So we spent the night in the hospital as my wife is 35 weeks pregnant and started having contractions yesterday. They were/are about 5-10 mins apart, but she never dilated past 2. So they sent us home and said to come back if the contractions get stronger. (Apparently my almost newborn daughter wants to be difficult right from the start). If the wife was 37 weeks they would have tried to deliver, but at 35 the doc said they want her to stay in, although thy said she'd be ok. Looking to be another long day of no sleep and rockstars. someone have a cocktail for me

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
So we spent the night in the hospital as my wife is 35 weeks pregnant and started having contractions yesterday. They were/are about 5-10 mins apart, but she never dilated past 2. So they sent us home and said to come back if the contractions get stronger. (Apparently my almost newborn daughter wants to be difficult right from the start). If the wife was 37 weeks they would have tried to deliver, but at 35 the doc said they want her to stay in, although thy said she'd be ok. Looking to be another long day of no sleep and rockstars. someone have a cocktail for me

I know the feeling. Is this your first?

Deja_Vu

Essex Affectionado
Reaction score
Hang in there...I remember walking the halls with my wife waiting for her to Dialate enough to be admitted...

You will know when it is time when she starts cleaning the house for no apparent reason. :)

Wakebrdr94

Reaction score
Not the first, but the first one just said "it's time" and that was it

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
She'll be fine. Hang in there bud. Keep Mama and new baby comfy.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
She'll be here before you know it...be patient.

milkmoney

Reaction score
Hang tough. :)

Again I would self medicate [emoji106] if I had to go through that