WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Looking for a Dual Cavitation Pedal with Lock!

classicvdrives

Reaction score
Im looking to buy a Dual Cavitation Pedal with a locking mechanism. Does anyone have one for sale or know where I can buy one?

Here is a picture of what I am looking for.
$_12.JPG

Brian

Reaction score
To my knowledge no one makes a dual lock out anymore. You will have to find a used one, and even those are hard to find. If you run enough spring pressure, you don't need the up pedal. There are companies that are making single pedal lockers still.

classicvdrives

Reaction score
To my knowledge no one makes a dual lock out anymore. You will have to find a used one, and even those are hard to find. If you run enough spring pressure, you don't need the up pedal. There are companies that are making single pedal lockers still.

Do you happen to know a company who makes a single pedal?

MOUZER

Reaction score
I JUST SOLD THE 1 U PICTURED POLISHED $250 THERE OUT THERE. IVE HAD PROBABLY 5 THIS YEAR

Hyperpasta

Reaction score
I was talking with Sean Giroux this afternoon and during our conversation he was telling me he knows of a guy now making them in Stainless Steel. Give Pete Giroux a ring at 818 203 8695. You can talk directly to them and get the information you need about sourcing one for your build.

j540

Reaction score
I was talking with Sean Giroux this afternoon and during our conversation he was telling me he knows of a guy now making them in Stainless Steel. Give Pete Giroux a ring at 818 203 8695. You can talk directly to them and get the information you need about sourcing one for your build.

HAHAHA What the Hell Is Sean doing, Havn't seen him in years.