WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

new to offroading in havasu

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
hey guys, I am new to of froading in Havasu and not sure where to go and what goes where what to see. I have been doing the Glamis thing for a while but got out of that and now doing winter in Havasu. can you point me in the right direction? I have a commander and a 4 seat rhino. We stay at the islander and currently the toys are not az sreet legal but will be

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Look up bison road on the map, take that towards the mountains until it ends and just follow the trails from there, lots of options.

BajaWarrior

Reaction score
Look up bison road on the map, take that towards the mountains until it ends and just follow the trails from there, lots of options.

Is there a decent place to stage and unload at the top of Bison? Want to check it out on our next trip, the days prior to Christmas... We're riding ATV's and haven't been there yet. This photo is riding towards Rovey's Needle Near Cattail Cove/ Sand Point

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 120

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Yes you can get a truck in and around to the other side of the hill and unload. Lots of people shoot up there so there is plenty of places to park.

underpressure

Reaction score
Can you get an F250 and a 24ft cargo trailer in there to park and unload?

Reaction score
hey guys, I am new to of froading in Havasu and not sure where to go and what goes where what to see. I have been doing the Glamis thing for a while but got out of that and now doing winter in Havasu. can you point me in the right direction? I have a commander and a 4 seat rhino. We stay at the islander and currently the toys are not az sreet legal but will be

Google Earth will give you a good idea where the roads lead.