WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

How Dare You Hagel!

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
You call out the idiot for being the idiot, you're fired.

In the interview, Hagel made two key points that serve as accusations that President Barack Obama is mismanaging the United States military and the ISIS threat.

Rose asked Hagel to elaborate on comments that he made in a speech at the Reagan Library last weekend. In that speech, Hagel said that America?s military capability, while still the best in the world, is being threatened.

Hagel re-iterated that to Rose, but also left viewers to wonder about the direction that President Obama is taking the military.

?I am worried about it, I am concerned about it, Chairman Dempsey is, the chiefs are, every leader of this institution,? Hagel said, including Pentagon leadership but leaving both President Obama and Vice President Joe Biden?s names out of his list of officials who are worried about the U.S. military?s declining capability. Hagel said that the Congress and the American people need to know what while the U.S. military remains the strongest, best trained and most motivated in the world, its lead is being threatened because of policies being implemented now.

Hagel went on to note that a good leader prepares their institution for future success, saying that ?the main responsibility of any leader is to prepare your institution for the future. If you don?t do that, you?ve failed. I don?t care how good you are, how smart you are, any part of your job. If you don?t prepare your institution, you?ve failed.?

In the past couple of years, Hagel has warned that defense budget cuts implemented under President Obama were hurting readiness and capability. The ?how smart you are? line may be a veiled shot at President Obama, who basks in a media image that he is a cerebral, professorial president.

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2014/11/2...ry-fire-parting-shots-in-interview-last-week/

Obama is a fucking traitor, plain & simple!

People who voted for him, FUCKING DUMB ASSES, plain & simple!

AzGeo

Fair winds and following seas George.. Rest Easy..
Reaction score
that article says they still had enough money in the budget, but OBAMA has always made 'political choices instead of military choices', Hagel is the first to go . Why ride a sinking ship to the bottom ?

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
If it's popular, then it was Obama's idea.

If it's unpopular, then Obama was never briefed on it and it's Bush's (or the Republican's) fault.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Seems as if there is bipartisan participation in the defense budget.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...says-congress-responsible-defense-cuts-not-o/

Lock Step, answer this for me.

Josh Earnst and the Pres have been gloating all morning, about how good of a job Hagel did. If so, why was he let go?

Earnst did not point to a single circumstance that factored into his termination and save the BULLSHIT about a mutual resignation. I'll tell you why, fortunately, Hagel appears NOT to be in lock step with the fucking idiot in the White House, unlike yourself.

READ BETWEEN THE LINES RODNEY!

500bbc

Reaction score
I hear Al Sharpton is going to replace him.:D

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
We're gunna destroy ISSA!:D

aX1jyOq.jpg

51303223.jpg