WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Anyone running an empty car hauler - Parker to temecula?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Right after thanksgiving? Need to get my ranger to wired for sound right after t day and am trying to save myself a trip..

ductape1000

Here.
Reaction score
Right after thanksgiving? Need to get my ranger to wired for sound right after t day and am trying to save myself a trip..
If someone has an empty hitch and you want to send it on your trailer, I can store your trailer here while its being worked on.

NicPaus

Reaction score
Tell him to drag it back for you and not to block my driveway as I might be in late tomorrow depending on work.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Tell him to drag it back for you and not to block my driveway as I might be in late tomorrow depending on work.

Adam does enough for me.. Lol. I wouldn't ask him to pick up and deliver as well..

NicPaus

Reaction score
Adam does enough for me.. Lol. I wouldn't ask him to pick up and deliver as well..

Have not talked to him but Tommy is not rollin and if he is coming out with that 20' trailer he uses he might have room. My 12' trailer should be there by now but would have to have my buddy leave his rzr there in storage. My hitch will be empty and if I make it out I will talk to him about meeting me on way home or dropping it to him if your trailer can be used.

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score
There's a bitchen flat bed trailer I want to buy in Havasu. you can grab it, put the Ranger on it and have it ready for the tow vehicle. I will call the guy tomorrow and see if he still has it and see if I can wire him money.

I can pick it up from the stereo shop.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
There's a bitchen flat bed trailer I want to buy in Havasu. you can grab it, put the Ranger on it and have it ready for the tow vehicle. I will call the guy tomorrow and see if he still has it and see if I can wire him money.

I can pick it up from the stereo shop.

That sounds like a lot of moving parts.. Someone else towing an unproven trailer, etc.. Not sure I am up for all that..

If you need someone to go grab the trailer for you let me know.. But asking a likely stranger to tow my ranger on a trailer that someone else is buying etc. just a little too much for me if ya know what I'm sayin..

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score
That sounds like a lot of moving parts.. Someone else towing an unproven trailer, etc.. Something goes weird and it would turn into a nightmare.. If you need someone to just grab the trailer for you I would do that.

I have seen it in person. It's a nice trailer and under a year and a half old. A friend of a friend bought it and ended up wanting an enclosed. It's a custom deal that's all diamond plated with a tool box, brakes and etc.

If you don't feel comfortable with it that's cool, but picking it up would be much appreciated. I will let you know. Thanks.

NicPaus

Reaction score
I have seen it in person. It's a nice trailer and under a year and a half old. A friend of a friend bought it and ended up wanting an enclosed. It's a custom deal that's all diamond plated with a tool box, brakes and etc.

If you don't feel comfortable with it that's cool, but picking it up would be much appreciated. I will let you know. Thanks.

See how work goes today, might roll out tonight. I can look over a trailer and see if it is legit to tow and can bring a spare if need be. I will message Adam in a little while see if he will be out as well.

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
I know of a toy hauler that will be empty heading to OC on Saturday but he only has a 12 foot garage.

Heylam

Reaction score
Unbolt the bumper, slip it in. It's a go.

NicPaus

Reaction score
Made it out. What a day. No sign of Adam. I have empty hitch at Echo here till sunday night or monday morning.