WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Cops Sux!!!

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
So this morning heading to work at 6.45 am.....the 91 fwy is backing up.....so I hop off and take side streets for the remaining 3 miles. ......I'm heading down Mira Loma ave.....checking emails
, RDP and a few more websites on my phone....cruising along...no hurry. ... ALL OF SUDDEN...I SEE IN MY REAR VIEW MIRROR... F ing lights all over.
Cop on my ASS....I turned around twice to check him out and see how I can move to get out of his way....so I pull over to the curb.....his car is blocking two lanes...he jumps out of his car approaches the side of my truck with his hand on his JUNK!!!! I throw my hands so hard on my steering wheel that I broke my steering wheel.....i lower my window...my truck is still idling. ..he tells me to shut off my truck.... asked my license, reg. And insurance. I give him my license. ...while leaning over to get the other requested information for my glove box he says WHY I RAN A RED LIGHT? I said where????? I didn't remember any light and there are only a couple of them....I said I don't remember and if I did I FUCKED up. He said you said that I didn't. .. He then said...he was sitting at the light...the light turned green for the left turn and I drove right thru the red. .... I then said I fucked up them.... he said when he was sitting at the light...which I just ran...
The car next to him looked at him and WTF???... I reached again for my insurance and reg.... he said I don't need it....be more careful...that's how accidents happen... I THANKED HIM...he walked away...I thanked him again.... so now whose gonna pay for my broken steering wheel....

COPS SUX!!!!

BTW..THANKS FOR YOUR SERVICE. ..

MERRY CHRISTMAS! !!!

I'm sure if I wasn't checking out RDP...I might of seen the red light.....I still don't remember running the RED .....LOL

Q4mtxUS

Reaction score
I'm heading down Mira Loma ave.....checking emails, RDP and a few more websites on my phone....cruising along...no hurry. ... ALL OF SUDDEN...

COPS SUX!!!!

I'm sure if I wasn't checking out RDP...I might of seen the red light.....I still don't remember running the RED .....LOL

OMG...Laugh My Feckin Arse Off....:lmao
Good story

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
You obviously need to sue the shit out of the manufacturer or the traffic light, and any of the city surveyors involved with it's placement. It's obvious to me if the light had never been built or put in place, you never would have broken your steering wheel.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
You obviously need to sue the shit out of the manufacturer or the traffic light, and any of the city surveyors involved with it's placement. It's obvious to me if the light had never been built or put in place, you never would have broken your steering wheel.

I WOULD SUE, IF I ONLY KNEW WHICH TRAFFIC LIGHT I RAN.....:D

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Thank God he didn't see an "RD SUX" sticker...he would of beat your ass!!

Rickybobby

Reaction score
I can't believe you all missed it !!!! Its clearly not his fault for running the light and breaking the steering wheel !!!!

"I'm sure if I wasn't checking out RDP...I might of seen the red light"

I think RD should buy him lunch and a new steering wheel (since RD has the deep pockets around here) and if the law suit finds RD is insolvent then I guess we have to step up and all pitch in for the new wheel, cuz it aint his fault !!!!:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Being on rdp caused him to "might of" instead of "might have" seen the red light...lol[emoji1]

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
It balances out since I got ticketed by the CHP today for crossing the double white lines into the Express lanes on the 10 East.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Not my fault. ..it's Bush's fault....btw.....I believe I'm about $500 ahead today....I wonder how it would of turned out of I told the suxy cop...that I'm on a plane tomorrow flying to pebble beach to play in a 2 man tournament. ....

Richard.E

Reaction score
Wish I had this cop when I got a ticket for doing 79 last week....

He was a real prick to me.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Hey, It's be nice to Cops month!!!!!!!!:D:skull

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
*holsters ban hammer*..... Glad it ended well for you :)

dribble

Reaction score
That cop pissed me off. I wish you got a ticket for screwing around on you phone instead of paying attention to the road.

Luvnlife

Head Ram Rod
Reaction score
That cop pissed me off. I wish you got a ticket for screwing around on you phone instead of paying attention to the road.

That's what I thought What a terrible cop for not enforcing the law LOL

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
It balances out since I got ticketed by the CHP today for crossing the double white lines into the Express lanes on the 10 East.

Gee, that's too bad. When people do that shit in front of me, and I'm on my Harley, they usually only loose a mirror. :D

Merry Christmas rmarion! Maybe ask Santa for a new steering wheel! :champagne: