WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Time Warner TV Cable Sucks!

BajaMike

Reaction score
Time Warner Cable TV is totally down now in Palm Desert. The last time this happened it was in the middle of a Monday Night football game.

I wish we could get Verizon FiOS, but the Bighorn HOA keeps fighting it.

At least Internet works.....I fired up my Amazon Fire TV and am watching Homeland.

And I always have "RiverDavesPlace" for entertainment.

:D:D

Angler

Tritoon Racing
Reaction score
in the 5 or so years I've had Fios, I can't remember it ever going down....:thumbup:

BajaMike

Reaction score
in the 5 or so years I've had Fios, I can't remember it ever going down....:thumbup:

Time Warner goes down maybe once a month. I used to manage WAN networks for educational companies. The last one I had we never went down for more than 5 seconds for 5 years.....

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
I've had them for 7 years now. First year was a nightmare. Cable always cutting out, Internet constantly going down. All of a sudden it all went away and has been fine since. Not sure what they did. My internet gets a little slow sometimes but other than that I can't complain much.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
This is what keeps me from TW but may end up with them if Direct TV is not negotiable on my rate in a few weeks. I wish we got Fios or U-Verse in my area.

grumpy88

Reaction score
I have had TW for about 12 years and I love it . Are Internet is great too. I'm not a fan of the new chanel arrangement but small thing .

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I can't fathom how anybody is happy with Cable TV.
Internet? Sure thing, but cable TV is like stone age whenever I have to stay at hotels for work (Like the past 40 days).
OMG it just sucks.

Maybe I just watch too much TV...???:D

LuckyDaze

Reaction score
If Comcast gets to purchase Time Warner expect the network to get some money pumped into it and not see those problems anymore. Their network is old they haven't had quite enough to to reinvest into it so hopefully the merger will help solve those problems.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score