WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Corn hole

spectra bash

Reaction score
Looking for the person who makes the corn hole game boards.

G. Faulk

Reaction score
Not retiring, just took a week off, I have a wicked backlog that I still am working through. Thanks for all those who are interested.

It aint easy being off the corn hole board making heasy.

I caught one of my employees sitting on mine the other day, lets just say he's still out cleaning filters. :D

If you slow up let me Know, wouldn't mind getting another set.

ChevelleSB406

Reaction score
It aint easy being off the corn hole board making heasy.

I caught one of my employees sitting on mine the other day, lets just say he's still out cleaning filters. :D

If you slow up let me Know, wouldn't mind getting another set.

Nice :thumbup:

Yeah, I will be caught up by mid april, .... I think. Let me know how I can help. Thanks again man. :thumbup:

teded

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422571174.203398.jpg I made a set, there easy ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422571586.163028.jpg

Liberated

Reaction score

Yeah, I will be caught up by mid april, .... I think. Let me know how I can help. Thanks again man. :thumbup:

Mid April??? Holy shit!! And I was gonna see if after the Seahawks win on Sunday if you would make me some. Superbowl champion ones of course:D

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score

I just told my neighbor about you and your boards. He's a Greenbay fan, got any pix?

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Not retiring, just took a week off, I have a wicked backlog that I still am working through. Thanks for all those who are interested.
Sorry I never noticed the response, don't know where I got the idea. Glad you're still making those awesome boards.

Heylam

Reaction score
How much is the Green Bay set. Thinking of a gift for someone.

Icky

Reaction score
I need to enlist you for a wedding gift, more like a gag wedding gift :D

ChevelleSB406

Reaction score
How much is the Green Bay set. Thinking of a gift for someone.

A set like that Green bay one on the RDP hook up would run $280 including bags, 95% of sets I do are within 10 bucks of that price, extras like graphics on the side frames and extra sets of bags, etc, can go up from there.

Or @Riverbound can request a set that is truly full size, but stores down to the size of one, and then have a bunch of other trick one off things, and then it gets ridiculous priced :)