WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2015 FPC Miami Boat Show Poker Run Pix

Pete454

Reaction score
URL=http://s103.photobucket.com/user/pete454/media/2015%20MIBS%20FPC%20Poker%20Run/AQ5T4554_zpsq1xal2sr.jpg.html]
AQ5T4554_zpsq1xal2sr.jpg
[/URL]

sirbob

Reaction score
Pete, I love your pics - great stuff!

Did I mention how much I hate photobucket? ;-)

Wozencraft

Reaction score
These are great shots! Thanks for sharing. Did you happen to capture the new Pure Platinum running?? Or did it pass by you so quickly you didn't have a chance to click?? :)

Pete454

Reaction score
These are great shots! Thanks for sharing. Did you happen to capture the new Pure Platinum running?? Or did it pass by you so quickly you didn't have a chance to click?? :)

Unfortunately, they were a little behind schedule, and I had left before they made it thru Card Sound! :( having patience, and waiting is what it is all about, but It was lunch time. speaking with Bill and Jason in Islamarada, they have a lot of testing to do, and said i was welcome to come down and shoot. so stay tuned for pics

sirbob

Reaction score
Pete

I just realized how great these shots look (and easy to view) when I'm on my computer - I saw them earlier on tapatalk phone app. The reason I hate Photobucket is that when I view the pics on my phone it takes me to their site and takes a long time to download before I can view. Then I have to go back to the app to continue on...

I'm guessing most people knew that already:rolleyes

Wozencraft

Reaction score
Unfortunately, they were a little behind schedule, and I had left before they made it thru Card Sound! :( having patience, and waiting is what it is all about, but It was lunch time. speaking with Bill and Jason in Islamarada, they have a lot of testing to do, and said i was welcome to come down and shoot. so stay tuned for pics

That's good to hear. Great boat to take photos of. Got to spend some time with Bill Pyburn & his new boat at the Miami show. Boat is AMAZING! Definitely post pics when you have some.

Thanks.