WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

xp4 1000 trigger pulled and new build

dschifan

Reaction score
Just picked up the new xp4 1000 in white monochrome. Already got the car gutted and began the wiring and test fitted the tmw doors. Cant say enough about these and how they look better than any other on the market with no center piece between door skins showing. Going with toys for big boys cage in white with white roof, pro armor harnesses and seats, lighting everywhere and building a custom stereo. Stay tuned ... IMG_507076473106192.jpeg 20150301_164547.jpg

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
Congrats! Gonna be a gas!

Do you have any plans for your stock seats? I wanted to use mine as barstools in garage, but I didn't like the orange so I gave them to joker.

dschifan

Reaction score
Congrats! Gonna be a gas!

Do you have any plans for your stock seats? I wanted to use mine as barstools in garage, but I didn't like the orange so I gave them to joker.

Thanks! I was gonna put them up for sell I don't have room for them lying around the house.

dschifan

Reaction score
Car came out exactly how I wanted, busted my butt on wiring, building stereo boxes and running all wire through the cage but totally worth it. Now I'm broke lol.

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
Looks great...I like how the cage ties into the rear factory location vs adding the rear bumper.

prosthogod

Reaction score
Ok, I have to ask what you have into this?. Couldn't you build a rail for as much?

dschifan

Reaction score
Ok, I have to ask what you have into thildn't you build a rail for as much?

28k total including buying it. I scored alot of deals and no way u can compare these to a rail. No 28k rail with warranty exists and can do and go where this can with 4wd. Plus my kid loves when I do donuts in it lol. have u ever been in one?

Ivan Dan

Reaction score
The car is looking awesome. They are a TON of fun and totally different than a "rail". I really like the multi functionality of them. I'm super stoked on my car so far.

dschifan

Reaction score
The car is looking awesome. They are a TON of fun and totally different than a "rail". I really like the multi functionality of them. I'm super stoked on my car so far.

Completely agree and the best part is when a guy with a 80k rail or jeep sells and buys one of these after hating and talkin chit lol. these are both a little rail and jeep wrapped in one and ya cant go wrong :skull

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
Looks even better in person. Nice to see you Dustin. Good job putting your car together.

Beerme

Retired...Time for a cold one!
Reaction score
Great looking RZR!!!! Congrats!