WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

off my meds.

McRib

aka HWlaser23, "B" team member
Reaction score
I've been doing a lot of people watching lately and realized some stuff. We all know I'm a veteran. I'm not very open about much and have a love hate relationship with the attention good or bad.

I used to think I was dysfunctional. I have some fun shirts about it. It occurred to me today I live in a dysfunctional culture within a dysfunctional country that creates dysfunctional people who create dysfunctional laws. I'm just fine! It's society that's fucked up. I have better sence than to block the aisle at Walmart or target. I know what a fucking turn signal is. I don't applaud weakness. I hate coddling. I believe violence is the worlds best problem solver. I believe that, when channeled properly, hate and rage are excellent motivators. I believe that if you're over the age of 21 and have never made an enemy you've failed. I believe grudges keep the fires burning. I believe there is NO grey area.

I'm perfectly fine. I'm going to go clean my guns!

McRib

aka HWlaser23, "B" team member
Reaction score
uploadfromtaptalk1425429644662.jpg

YOLO

Reaction score
I've been doing a lot of people watching lately and realized some stuff. We all know I'm a veteran. I'm not very open about much and have a love hate relationship with the attention good or bad.

I used to think I was dysfunctional. I have some fun shirts about it. It occurred to me today I live in a dysfunctional culture within a dysfunctional country that creates dysfunctional people who create dysfunctional laws. I'm just fine! It's society that's fucked up. I have better sence than to block the aisle at Walmart or target. I know what a fucking turn signal is. I don't applaud weakness. I hate coddling. I believe violence is the worlds best problem solver. I believe that, when channeled properly, hate and rage are excellent motivators. I believe that if you're over the age of 21 and have never made an enemy you've failed. I believe grudges keep the fires burning. I believe there is NO grey area.

Amen!

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
Are you my long lost brother?

Seems like you stole shit out of my head.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Isn't it interesting how booze makes all meds better?