WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

What do you pack in your cooler?

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score
What do you typically pack the cooler with? You know, besides diet Coors, diet Bud and/or Fireball. :puke::D

milkmoney

Reaction score
Fruit , ice. Vodka And water [emoji106]

Advantage 1

Reaction score
Last season our cooler tipped from diet Coors to diet Mt. Dew, water and Gatorades. More non-alcoholic drinks than beer.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Water Gatorade fruit sandwiches [emoji2] never fails though cooler full of beer and nothing for me to drink

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Dad and brother... Brother and his chick will handle an 18 pack and if he brings buddies or I bring buddies grab 2 more. My dad is big on tall cans. He'll take 3 or 4 and he's good

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Being a Parker boater there's nothing less than a 30 pack every time we load the cooler, a few waters and sodas thrown in generally a couple bottles of champagne for the girls very rarely do we actually do mixed cocktails on the boat. and Parker a quick boat ride can easily turn into an all day event floating from the damn stopping at the sandbar to say hi to friends etc.

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
Main cooler

Ice
beer - coors light & Heineken for those not gay or on a diet. (kidding I like coors light)
Vodka- usually a bottle of absolute
Crown Royal.
white wine
Champaign
Coke and Diet Coke
Orange juice
Water

Cooler 2
Small 6 pack cooler - for me loaded with Odouls or some other foul alcohol free horse piss I have to drink while my guests are drinking out of the above cooler while enjoying a ride one or both of my boats.

I drink on MY time at home at night when everyones safe (well as safe as a house of drunken idiot gets - not in vehicles anyway)

I stay way sober on the boat, just habit. Unfortunately for me Im usually the adult supervision in my group.

UD

plaster dave

Face down A$$ up
Reaction score
I got 2-soft coolers. 1-is for food sandwiches, fruit and 2-is for drinks.

Flyinbowtie

Reaction score
Hey Bildo your response triggered a memory, that time I got to tag along with you, RD, Phil, Dylan and everyone on your 'toon up to RR and we closed the joint down. The ride back to RD's was something I will never forget. Quiet, under the stars, the river reflecting lights from the shore.
It gave me a taste of why you folks love that place, and I will never forget it.
Thank you.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
Hey Bildo your response triggered a memory, that time I got to tag along with you, RD, Phil, Dylan and everyone on your 'toon up to RR and we closed the joint down. The ride back to RD's was something I will never forget. Quiet, under the stars, the river reflecting lights from the shore.
It gave me a taste of why you folks love that place, and I will never forget it.
Thank you.

You just made me REALLY miss summer. I love those nights [emoji106]

Havaduner

Never home on weekends
Reaction score
Cooler 1. What ever non alcoholic crap I decide to drink today.

Cooler 2. What ever fruity alcoholic crap my wife decides to drink that day, or Bud Light. And some waters. She'll need them later

Cooler 3. A couple sammiches, chips and peanuts.

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Thank you.

To me that's a little part of Parker that those of us that have grown up there love and many others don't get it until they get to experience it. Hands down my favorite thing in the world. 80 degree night time boat rides are what I hope heaven is like ;).

28Eliminator

Reaction score
A gallon or so of some vodka concoction the wife makes, fireball, usually a 12pack of BL, waters, gatorades, and 1 monster coffee drink for in the morning.

AO cooler handles the veggies, dip and sandwiches from Cambell Cove.

Singleton

Reaction score
Cooler 1. Propel, Water, Gatorade

Cooler 2. Beer, Vodka, lemonade, red bull, monster rehabs

Cooler 3. Sandwiches, fruit, snacks

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
A gallon or so of some vodka concoction the wife makes, fireball, usually a 12pack of BL, waters, gatorades, and 1 monster coffee drink for in the morning.

AO cooler handles the veggies, dip and sandwiches from Cambell Cove.

That's why we always hang out with you and only pack water bottles :D:p

yz450mm

Reaction score
Cooler 1 - Coors light and bud light lime, Cooler 2 - water, gatoraide g2, sugar free monsters

A buddy and I had a similar night ride last summer. We hung out with a group that invited us back to their house in the keys, and we were going to crash on the couch or in the toon . The situation turned a little weird though at about 1 am, so we took off and headed up river. Late in the summer, hadn't seen a boat on the water in 4 hours, motored back up to pirates at just enough rpm to beat the current. Full moon and stars bouncing off the water, It was a surreal experience.

LB247XS

Reaction score
A few beers
Vodka for the wife
Water
Vitamin waters/Gatorade
A few energy drinks
Sandwiches/cold fried chicken
I rarely have a beer or not at all when on the boat when I drive

Flyinbowtie

Reaction score
To me that's a little part of Parker that those of us that have grown up there love and many others don't get it until they get to experience it. Hands down my favorite thing in the world. 80 degree night time boat rides are what I hope heaven is like ;).

I wouldn't complain if Heaven is like that either.

RiverDiva I was remiss not mentioning your and RD''s hospitality those few days. Also something I won't forget, and hope to return some day. There are some special places up here, too. :)

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Our typical drink cooler has a gallon of freshly brewed ice tea, waters, sf Monster (for Mr.DB), La Croix waters (for me), two BL micheladas, and a few Miller Lites for me and a few Bud Lights for the Mr. We don't really drink on the water anymore if we have our boat out. It's not worth it to us. But as soon as the boat is on the trailer, it's a different story ;) :)

beerrun

Reaction score
Cooler 1 CL about an 18pk water and lemonade for me and a gallon of vodka premix for the wife cooler 2 champagne for sunset and all the food for that day shrimp crab tritip hot links chips and dip.I like to cook for everyone in our group on the sand bar

beerrun

Reaction score
Oh ya the CL is for my friends I don't drink on the water

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Cooler 1 CL about an 18pk water and lemonade for me and a gallon of vodka premix for the wife cooler 2 champagne for sunset and all the food for that day shrimp crab tritip hot links chips and dip.I like to cook for everyone in our group on the sand bar

Mmmm, you make the yummiest sandbar treats!! Drooling now just thinking about it!!

28Eliminator

Reaction score
Lol I can't believe they let you in that bar with a cooler that day! Must have been the incognito AO. Party in a bag Jell-O shots :thumbup:

I had my AO cooler wrapped in this. I tell them it's my "Murse" [emoji106][emoji13]
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425483641.989872.jpg

2Driver

Reaction score
Our typical drink cooler has a gallon of freshly brewed ice tea, waters, sf Monster (for Mr.DB), La Croix waters (for me), two BL micheladas, and a few Miller Lites for me and a few Bud Lights for the Mr. We don't really drink on the water anymore if we have our boat out. It's not worth it to us. But as soon as the boat is on the trailer, it's a different story ;) :)

Same here. We don't even take booze. After we are home and in the cabana it's whatever goes. I was never big on being fucked up during the day anyway, too much going on.

Scott E

Reaction score
Iced tea, water, a few sodas, a couple of OJ's, and a few beers for the wife.

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
One of the hard coolers in the cuddy is used for dry storage food items and sometimes vodka

Cooler 1 is a small AO cooler just for ice.
Cooler 2 is a medium AO cooler with food
Cooler 3 is a large AO cooler with assorted non alcoholic drinks, (water, flavored vitamin water, sprite, rockstar)
Cooler 4 is a large AO cooler with beer for any dehydrated inmates, I might have a couple.

scouter

Old Guy......
Reaction score
We don't really bring hard alcohol on our boat unless we are going out for a sunset cruise.

The usual contents are Coors Light, and whatever beer my wife is fond of that day, water and Gatorade and lunch for the day (especially if we know Beerrun isn't going to be there..... :) )

BeerMaker

"B" Team Token Black Guy
Reaction score
Coors Light, Blue Moon, Miller Lite, Leinenkugel Summer Shandy (big surprise!)
Sugar Free Rockstars
Gatorade
Iced Tea/water
If friends are with us, a igloo cooler filled with pre mixed beverage (skip and go naked or margaritas) and jello shots
Snacks (jerky, chips, fruit) We typically head to a restuarant at some point for hot food

I really don't drink on the boat and if I do I alternate between a Coors light or two with plenty of Gatorades in between.
I stay 100% sober behind the wheel. And like others have stated, when everyone is home safe, its game on!:champagne:

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
Coors Light, Blue Moon, Miller Lite, Leinenkugel Summer Shandy (big surprise!)
Sugar Free Rockstars
Gatorade
Iced Tea/water
If friends are with us, a igloo cooler filled with pre mixed beverage (skip and go naked or margaritas) and jello shots
Snacks (jerky, chips, fruit) We typically head to a restuarant at some point for hot food

I really don't drink on the boat and if I do I alternate between a Coors light or two with plenty of Gatorades in between.
I stay 100% sober behind the wheel. And like others have stated, when everyone is home safe, its game on!:champagne:

Familiar w the program.

Maybe I'll ride with you for a while, and we'll switch.

One upside is we get into any real trouble I can blame everything on the black guy. (totally kidding!)

UD

BeerMaker

"B" Team Token Black Guy
Reaction score
Familiar w the program.

Maybe I'll ride with you for a while, and we'll switch.

One upside is we get into any real trouble I can blame everything on the black guy. (totally kidding!)

UD

Sounds good to me!

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score
I like how some of you guys bring champagne. I guess I never thought of that. Morning Mimosas on the water for the women! Lol

Someone mentioned cold fried chicken. I always pick up a bunch and/or that of pre made sandwiches from Safeway. Cheap and easy snack.

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
I like how some of you guys bring champagne. I guess I never thought of that. Morning Mimosas on the water for the women! Lol

Someone mentioned cold fried chicken. I always pick up a bunch and/or that of pre made sandwiches from Safeway. Cheap and easy snack.

Happy wife- happy life.

UD

ColdSteel

Life on the Main Jet.
Reaction score
Space is sometimes a premium in the beer chest... Generally as much Bud or Miller it can carry, minus some space for a 12oz bottle of moonshine, a few cans of coke to dump it into and or/a few water bottles of parrot bay for the loveliest members aboard..
Food goes in a cool bag with frozen gatorades.

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
minus some space for a 12oz bottle of moonshine, a few cans of coke to dump it into and or/a few water bottles of parrot bay for the loveliest members aboard..

Now thats what Im talking about.

When I get back to dock and get handed a mason jar

- I swill that shit like famished water buffalo.

UD

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score

Crab and shrimp?? Damn u get down [emoji2][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
One of the hard coolers in the cuddy is used for dry storage food items and sometimes vodka

Cooler 1 is a small AO cooler just for ice.
Cooler 2 is a medium AO cooler with food
Cooler 3 is a large AO cooler with assorted non alcoholic drinks, (water, flavored vitamin water, sprite, rockstar)
Cooler 4 is a large AO cooler with beer for any dehydrated inmates, I might have a couple.

What's the other hard cooler for [emoji4]

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score

Even better than cold fried chicken is cold boneless chicken strips....no lame ass bones for trash to mess with. Just get one of those big disposable plastic tupperware-like storage containers. The strips at Vons are the best....or Safeway at the river...should be the same. That's what I always get. :thumbup:

The strips are cooked and hot from the deli....

HavasuHank

"B" team gardener
Reaction score
Even better than cold fried chicken is cold boneless chicken strips....no lame ass bones for trash to mess with. Just get one of those big disposable plastic tupperware-like storage containers. The strips at Vons are the best....or Safeway at the river...should be the same. That's what I always get. [emoji106]

The strips are cooked and hot from the deli....
This ....

We enjoy having little sammiches. Chicken strips on the little hawaiian rolls. So good.