WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Help

SKIA36

Reaction score
Some HD movies have a large black bar top and bottom and seem to be showing only the top left 2/3 of the picture, fix?

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Some HD movies have a large black bar top and bottom and seem to be showing only the top left 2/3 of the picture, fix?

I want to say backslash on the big keyboard. I'm pretty sure rd has posted about this.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Linder is this still doing this? I just saw this now.. If you need help just call me on my phone, we will either fix it or reboot that POS back to factory and make it work new again. :D

RD

SKIA36

Reaction score
Called 2x, left message...

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Called 2x, left message...

Sorry man.. just busy. Should be fixed now?

Just an FYI for anyone reading.. If the screen isn't displaying correctly it is a setting on the TV itself. There's some auto detect video size thing on the TV, turn it off.

RD

BigdattyD

Reaction score

For those of you who still have the S3-Pro and are having this screen issue, it happened as a result of the big Kodi update. Here's the fix.

From the Home Page go to settings, Display, HDMI Output Mode, change settings to 720p, 60hz, click ok, click return, return, go back to home screen, launch XBMC go to a movie or show and it should be fixed.

Dave