WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2006 Laser Vision

MountainDonkey

Reaction score
Anyone know anything about this boat? 06 Laser Vision. I almost bought it for 17k but than the "owner" changed his story about service history and the general history of the boat 3 times. if he had just been honest from the beginning and said he was flipping it I still would of made the purchase. I later heard it was forsale in havasu for months for about 15-16 k, guess not to many people are interested in a construction cone boat with a 5.7 L

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone know anything about this boat? 06 Laser Vision. I almost bought it for 17k but than the "owner" changed his story about service history and the general history of the boat 3 times. if he had just been honest from the beginning and said he was flipping it I still would of made the purchase. I later heard it was forsale in havasu for months for about 15-16 k, guess not to many people are interested in a construction cone boat with a 5.7 L

I's spend a few more grand and get a nicer boat from someone that took care of it. That thing is butt ugly IMO. Is that a 21?

MountainDonkey

Reaction score
I's spend a few more grand and get a nicer boat from someone that took care of it. That thing is butt ugly IMO. Is that a 21?

yes a 21ft I already passed it up but was just wondering... if it was grey /blue and any other color it would have sold quickly.