WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Bullhead City

Blue Man

Reaction score
I grew up in a lake front trailer at Havasu Springs, I had my trailer at Crazy Horse for the last few seasons, we are kind of tired of Havasu every week, thinking about buying a mobile in Bullhead? What is the favorite area from Willow to BHC? Looking to spend about 75 to 100K. My thought is good off-roading and Dual Sport riding in the cool months, boating between two lakes spring and fall, PWC on the river or maybe have to buy a jet boat, rent it in the hot summer months, my wife can not do hot and humid due to medical reasons.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Welcome to RiverDaves. This section is kinda slow. You will get faster feed back if you post this question in The Lounge. :thumbup:

DirtyWhiteDog

Reaction score
@ < $80K it gets a little tough, What do you want ? Postage stamp lot with carport for boat and a mix of good and bad neighbors = most of older bullhead. Nice area bigger lots = Fort Mohave/Valley, but its hit and miss on the areas. I live in the Sun Valley area 1/2 acre lots $65K-$150K for manufactured homes. Mostly old retired farts that watch your stuff for free :D Willow Valley will have a bit of a premium on price 10-20%

Don Johnson

Don Johnson
Reaction score
There are a number of mobiles for sale in Willow Valley that fits that budget. In fact River Rich on this board has a super clean mobile on a nice lot coming up for sale that may fit exactly what you are looking for. I can PM you his contact info or just do a search. He also has a lot for sale in WV in the homes for sale section here. Homes in WV are selling pretty fast now so you may want to get a hold of River Rich before he pounds the stake in the ground.

Willow Valley has some very nice attributes; Very close to the river, Private Launch ramp, private beach, super easy access to offroading, a great network of neighbors where there is always someone to hang out with and 3 very nice golf courses within 5 miles.

charlyox

Reaction score
If you are looking for a mobile, I'd stay away from Bullhead. Too many regulations. Willow valley has a lot of what you are looking for plus you get to use the privete marina. I have a friend who bought a place there about a year ago. He just bought another one and is selling his first one. If you want more info PM me. Good luck.