WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2007 Forest River Wildwood 37BHSS

theKID

Reaction score
I am looking to sell my travel trailer, my daughter started playing travel softball and we no longer have the time to make it down there. The trailer has lived its whole life in Parker, the original owner bought it in 2008 and had it delivered to him in Parker. I bought it from him in 2011 and towed it from his park on the Ca side over to Castle Rock Shores. I was told the trailer is 38' but have also heard 37' and 39' so I am unsure. The trailer is a 2 bedroom the front bedroom has 2 bunk beds and a small dinette with a closet while the back bedroom has a queen. The trailer has one slide which is the sofa and kitchen dinette, the sofa also pulls into a bed and the dinette drops down into a bed as well. The trailer has AM/FM/CD with speakers throughout the whole trailer as well as speakers outside. Trailer has tons of storage space. I haven't had any problems with this trailer and don't want to sell it but I can't picture keeping the trailer if I won't be able to use it. Last year I used the trailer for a week in August and a weekend in September and I had no problems. The trailer is located at Castle Rock Shores in Parker, Az. If you have any questions please feel free to either message me or call/text me at (310)940-8705. I am asking for $13,500 o.b.o. Attached is what nadaguide shows the trailer is worth. I will attach the pictures that I do have which are from 2011 when I purchased the trailer, I didn't plan on selling the trailer so I didn't take any pictures while I was there last.
Screen Shot 2015-04-06 at 9.56.12 PM.png
IMG_2676.jpg
IMG_2675.jpg
IMG_2679.jpg
IMG_2678.jpg
IMG_2677.jpg
IMG_2681.jpg
IMG_2680.jpg

theKID

Reaction score
Also has a second air conditioner added on in the back bedroom. Keeps the bedroom like a ice box.

crzy2bealive

Reaction score
Also has a second air conditioner added on in the back bedroom. Keeps the bedroom like a ice box.
Was going to ask how you kept it so cool. How much does an add on like that cost?

PaPaG

Reaction score
Was going to ask how you kept it so cool. How much does an add on like that cost?

Recent quotes for a 2nd air at places like Camping World are about $1800.00 installed with all the wiring for a 13,5k unit. I just had our trailer done at Walker and it was quoted at $1650.00 but I saved about $480.00 for running the wiring myself so well worth it...In my opinion adding a 2nd air to the bedroom is the BEST ADDITION any owner can do especially for desert users, makes it so comfortable in the trailer even in 125 degrees. This is a nice rig for the price especially with a 2nd air...good luck on the sale.

crzy2bealive

Reaction score
Recent quotes for a 2nd air at places like Camping World are about $1800.00 installed with all the wiring for a 13,5k unit. I just had our trailer done at Walker and it was quoted at $1650.00 but I saved about $480.00 for running the wiring myself so well worth it...In my opinion adding a 2nd air to the bedroom is the BEST ADDITION any owner can do especially for desert users, makes it so comfortable in the trailer even in 125 degrees. This is a nice rig for the price especially with a 2nd air...good luck on the sale.

Thanks for the info

theKID

Reaction score
I couldn't imagine being at the river without that second air conditioner. The whole trailer is ducted off the main and then the second ceiling one in the bedroom makes it amazing. I usually only run it during the day because it gets so cold with it. During the day I set up a fan by the bedroom door to help blow some of that cold air throughout the trailer.

theKID

Reaction score
Back to the top...
Talked to Castle Rock Shores and if someone is interested they will take you to the trailer in storage and open it up for you.

theKID

Reaction score
Will entertain all decent offers