WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

ANYONE EVER USE JETT PERFORMANCE/MARINE IN PHOENIX?

Squirtsfar

Reaction score
I was wondering if any of you guys have used him before?

Good, Bad and or Ugly???

FASTJTBT144

Reaction score
Good they know there stuff few guys I raced with used them and even late Tom Papp would refer
az peeps to them.

Squirtsfar

Reaction score
Well i dropped off my boat on Thursday, Dan said it will be a week or two. That will give me time to finish building the motor.

I will let you guys know how it goes!

Squirtsfar

Reaction score
Here is my update.

When I brought my boat to Dan at Jett Performance Marine last Thursday, he first said "It may be a few weeks before I get it back to you". I was kinda bummed but it is that time of year. I should of brought it to him in January.....

Anyway, I get a call Monday afternoon saying "Your Boat is Done"! :D I was stoked!

Here is what he found:
1.) Impeller had 2 big rock chunks out of it. He welding in the missing material and put it on his lathe and cleaned it up. Dan mentioned it's pretty common, and other than the rock damage the impeller was in good shape.
2.) He replaced all of the bearings, seals and packing. He mentioned the shaft was perfect so no problems there!

Total Price out the door $940.00

Needless to say I am more than happy with Dan's work, and the timeline he was able to do it in.:thumbsup He said he was able to get to mine a little earlier because the other boats he was working on needed parts.

So next step is getting my motor back together and back in the boat. I will get you guys an update once i have it on the water!

Alan K.

Squirtsfar

Reaction score
Phoenix,

Works out of his Shop behind his house. Cave Creek Road & Rose Garden area,(North Phoenix). Phone # 602-923-6407, Dan.

JetSetter

Reaction score
Dan built the 460 Ford in my 2001 Kachina three years ago. The motor has ran flawless. Being a newbie myself, he has also been awesome at walking me through any questions I have had along the way.

Instigator

Just Livin up to My Name
Reaction score

Says the guy with 26 posts and a Picture of a 19 Daytona ( that I think was Dan's old Lake Boat ) with a PSI blower motor in his signature.
LOL
I am sure there is more to the story rather than " not good"
Dan is a very fair and honest guy. Has done ALOT of work for me and all my referrals and I have never had anyone have a bad thing to say about Jett.
Jett Performance Marine= Great:thumbup:

5oclocksomewhere

Reaction score
You really need to know what you are talking about before you type Bull shit. This my Cheyenne and has never been Dan Nelsons boat jerk. Dan and his son is a user and a thieve. There is more to the story and it is none of your business jerk. Good luck and don't get suckered in on the BS.

So what's the story then? I have a jet boat and now live in Az so at some point I will need a jet guy. Seems like some people on here have some good stories so if there's a bad story we would like to know.

Instigator

Just Livin up to My Name
Reaction score
Lmao
So much for keeping your laundry to yourself.

Nganga, and and a few other are more likely to SHOW someone what Jett is capable of rather than air shitty laundry.

I'm sorry if you had a bad deal with Dan but I'm sure there are more good stories than your bad one.

There is 3 side to every story. We now know where your ended.

cheyenne580

Reaction score
Lmao
So much for keeping your laundry to yourself.

Nganga, and and a few other are more likely to SHOW someone what Jett is capable of rather than air shitty laundry.

I'm sorry if you had a bad deal with Dan but I'm sure there are more good stories than your bad one.

There is 3 side to every story. We now know where your ended.
Good Luck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Rockr

Reaction score
Broke dick. Cant afford to fix stuff when it breaks under warranty, good luck.

Last edited: