WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Castle Rock Shore Residents?

pkrrvr619

Reaction score
Good Morning Inmates!

I am setting up camp this year at Castle Rock Shores for my first return to parker since I was 19 (11 long years) and was wondering what RDP'ers call Castle Rock their home. Anyone make camp there? I'd enjoy the chance to say hello when I set the rig up.

Thanks,

-Nick

sandstorm

Reaction score
Good Morning Inmates!

I am setting up camp this year at Castle Rock Shores for my first return to parker since I was 19 (11 long years) and was wondering what RDP'ers call Castle Rock their home. Anyone make camp there? I'd enjoy the chance to say hello when I set the rig up.

Thanks,

-Nick

Nick, I am across the river from you at River Lodge. If your in the area we have a place on the water, I have a dcb mach 22 with twin 300's stop by and have a cold one. Regards, Mike

pkrrvr619

Reaction score
Sounds good Mike!

I will keep an eye out for you. However with twin 300s i don't think you will be easy to miss!!

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
You might find this guy hanging out at Castle Rock. He likes the color blue. :D

Castle Rock Show n S 031.jpg

Backlash

Reaction score
Hey Nick!

Been going here for years. My parents have a place here too. Due to our current house remodel, we decided not to put our trailer on site because I wouldn't be motivated to stay in LA and work on it! :D I'll still try and sneak a trip or two in though.

What space are you going to be in??

Henry

pkrrvr619

Reaction score
Hey Nick!

Been going here for years. My parents have a place here too. Due to our current house remodel, we decided not to put our trailer on site because I wouldn't be motivated to stay in LA and work on it! :D I'll still try and sneak a trip or two in though.

What space are you going to be in??

Henry

We are in Riverfront 4 spot for the summer (may through october). Since this is my first time at castle rock, anything i should be aware of? (dick cops, bad water quality, good food locations, any other tips or tricks?)

Feel free to stop by and have a cold one if you make your way out!

vegasandy

Reaction score
We are in Riverfront 4 spot for the summer (may through october). Since this is my first time at castle rock, anything i should be aware of? (dick cops, bad water quality, good food locations, any other tips or tricks?)

Hey, I'm in R45 I think. Beware of speeding near R15 thru about R20 or you may have to get into a fight with this old guy that lives there. He is the self-proclaimed speed watcher and has been known to try and squirt cars with the hose if you go by too fast. Last summer he pulled my son over like he was a cop and tried to issue him a ticket LOL:boobeyes:. Oh and dont drive your golfcart across the road to the store unless you have license plates :D

vegasandy

Reaction score

Oh and I almost forgot, make sure you have a water filter on your place, the first few seconds the water is black :( also the wings across the street at the gas station/market are awesome.

pkrrvr619

Reaction score
Oh and I almost forgot, make sure you have a water filter on your place, the first few seconds the water is black :( also the wings across the street at the gas station/market are awesome.

all great info! I have heard the wings are bitching over there. What is the general atmosphere of the camp and how strict are people besides the only fellow in r20 that likes to spray speeders with the hose?

vegasandy

Reaction score
we really like staying there, its pretty low key but haven't really had any problems with making some noise once in a while. Aside from them giving my summer spot away this year to someone else I haven't had any problems with management. During the week its a ghost town sometimes and you can have most of the beach to yourself. Most of the regulars and staff are real nice and will keep an eye on your stuff when you arent there. The launch ramp is nice and rarely crowded too.

pkrrvr619

Reaction score
we really like staying there, its pretty low key but haven't really had any problems with making some noise once in a while. Aside from them giving my summer spot away this year to someone else I haven't had any problems with management. During the week its a ghost town sometimes and you can have most of the beach to yourself. Most of the regulars and staff are real nice and will keep an eye on your stuff when you arent there. The launch ramp is nice and rarely crowded too.

that's exactly what i was hoping for. The wife and i made a trip out over valentine's day weekend and scouted about 14 different camps and thought that castle rock had all the amenities that we were looking for. the camps with bars on site seemed to lack in something or another and castle rock seemed like the whole package. the launch area was a nice surprise as well. can you tie off and dock in the marina for the weekend? can you moor off the beach as well for a few nights so as to not have to haul the boat out everyday?
/

Backlash

Reaction score
Nicholas, thank you for the invitation and the cold beer offer! We will definitely take you up on it and the same Invitation goes out to you and your family. We are going to try and make at least two trips this summer so as not to lose our sanity being trapped in LA. Maybe one of our trips will coincide with yours.

My parents are at the opposite end of the park and typically keep their boat moored on the river. Some nights if it looks like it will be windy, my Dad will move theirs down to the marina.

Where you will be, the current is a little faster than it is east of the marina. The way the beach is shaped and the way the current flows out from in front of the marina provides a little more of a calm area to keep your boat tied up. Down where you guys are, you'll get some more boat traffic and the water may be a little rougher. I would try and politely sneak in to a space just to the right (East) of the marina and set up a spot. Obviously, leave room for some other folks in front of and behind you.

One thing I've noticed over the years, everyone in the park is really cool and laid back. Most tenants know one another and they will invite you guys in and accept you as and regular. There have only been a few incidences that I know of where some weekend asshat shows up and acts like they own the place. Don't be that type of guy (I'm sure you arent!). Just be cool and enjoy the peace and quiet and "No matter what, be nice." (Patrick Swayze reference from "Roadhouse"). :D

When you anchor up in the river at night, set your boat out from the beach a ways. The water drops down low in the early am hours and you don't want your sled sitting up on the beach for all the early risers to enjoy. ;) On ours, we anchor the bow to a hefty slab of concrete we dropped in the river years ago. Heavy chain up to a big orange buoy. Tie off the bow to the bouy. To the stern, we have another anchor set. Another buoy with a clip for the stern. From the stern, we have a third rope tied off on a giant sand spike on the beach. Another clip on the boat end of that rope. Once you pull in to anchor up, clip the bow eye. Reach over and grab the other buoy and clip to the rear for the stern. Clip that one in. Then to keep all the ladies from getting completely soaked, I'll grab the rope tied off at shore and clip that to the same stern eye as the second buoy. Then pull on the rope to the beach and drag the rear of the boat in towards the beach. When it's more shallow, the ladies can jump off and only get their legs wet. Grab all the kids if they haven't jumped out of the boat and toss them on the beach (Gently of course!). Then, push the stern of the boat back out and let the current straighten the boat up. When you wanna go for a ride, pull the stern of the boat back in, let the ladies on, unclipped the same clips and off you go. That's our system and it seems to work flawlessly. And the boat is tied up far enough out that it has never touched bottom.

For the marina, pull in from downriver of the channel going in to the marina. Not directly down river but come in on an angle. Slowly motor in and tie up wherever they have given you a space. Again, keep in mind the water level at night. Don't tie up too tight to the wall or you'll swamp the boat when the water drops and the boat gets hung sideways from the cleats.

The ramp can be a little slippery so be careful launching and retrieving. When you pull your boat, there are a few trees between your space and the launch ramp where you can wipe everything down in the shade.

What else can we help you with??

pkrrvr619

Reaction score
Nicholas, thank you for the invitation and the cold beer offer! We will definitely take you up on it and the same Invitation goes out to you and your family. We are going to try and make at least two trips this summer so as not to lose our sanity being trapped in LA. Maybe one of our trips will coincide with yours.

My parents are at the opposite end of the park and typically keep their boat moored on the river. Some nights if it looks like it will be windy, my Dad will move theirs down to the marina.

Where you will be, the current is a little faster than it is east of the marina. The way the beach is shaped and the way the current flows out from in front of the marina provides a little more of a calm area to keep your boat tied up. Down where you guys are, you'll get some more boat traffic and the water may be a little rougher. I would try and politely sneak in to a space just to the right (East) of the marina and set up a spot. Obviously, leave room for some other folks in front of and behind you.

One thing I've noticed over the years, everyone in the park is really cool and laid back. Most tenants know one another and they will invite you guys in and accept you as and regular. There have only been a few incidences that I know of where some weekend asshat shows up and acts like they own the place. Don't be that type of guy (I'm sure you arent!). Just be cool and enjoy the peace and quiet and "No matter what, be nice." (Patrick Swayze reference from "Roadhouse"). :D

When you anchor up in the river at night, set your boat out from the beach a ways. The water drops down low in the early am hours and you don't want your sled sitting up on the beach for all the early risers to enjoy. ;) On ours, we anchor the bow to a hefty slab of concrete we dropped in the river years ago. Heavy chain up to a big orange buoy. Tie off the bow to the bouy. To the stern, we have another anchor set. Another buoy with a clip for the stern. From the stern, we have a third rope tied off on a giant sand spike on the beach. Another clip on the boat end of that rope. Once you pull in to anchor up, clip the bow eye. Reach over and grab the other buoy and clip to the rear for the stern. Clip that one in. Then to keep all the ladies from getting completely soaked, I'll grab the rope tied off at shore and clip that to the same stern eye as the second buoy. Then pull on the rope to the beach and drag the rear of the boat in towards the beach. When it's more shallow, the ladies can jump off and only get their legs wet. Grab all the kids if they haven't jumped out of the boat and toss them on the beach (Gently of course!). Then, push the stern of the boat back out and let the current straighten the boat up. When you wanna go for a ride, pull the stern of the boat back in, let the ladies on, unclipped the same clips and off you go. That's our system and it seems to work flawlessly. And the boat is tied up far enough out that it has never touched bottom.

For the marina, pull in from downriver of the channel going in to the marina. Not directly down river but come in on an angle. Slowly motor in and tie up wherever they have given you a space. Again, keep in mind the water level at night. Don't tie up too tight to the wall or you'll swamp the boat when the water drops and the boat gets hung sideways from the cleats.

The ramp can be a little slippery so be careful launching and retrieving. When you pull your boat, there are a few trees between your space and the launch ramp where you can wipe everything down in the shade.

What else can we help you with??

I most certainly am not the weekender ass hat that everyone hates. i put up with too many of those! i do like to swig a few beers and golf cart though :D

wow, I am familiar with the water level lowering as i was at big river years ago but never thought about how a tie up in the marina would go bad real quick! :yikes I wonder how many times you all had some good entertainment seeing that!

Are the marina spots an extra cost or would they be free since I am paying monthly for the summer?

Any cool spots to check out near castle rock or any cool spots in general in the area (like the desert bar)?

Backlash

Reaction score
The marina is pretty much a first come first serve type of arrangement. There are a few long term tenants who have set up ladders and such where they keep their boats.. I wouldn't tie up there if you want to be cordial. As far as I know, they haven't charged additional for the use of the marina. You know how things change though! :D

The marina has a footing that extends out from the base of the seawall. When the water level drops, that ledge becomes visible and is sometimes above the water level. What happened last summer, a boat user tied their boat up tight to the cleats. When the water dropped, the side of the boat nearest the wall didn't have anywhere to go. So the outside edge of their boat dipped downward. This allowed the transom to start taking on water. Once that started, it was too late.

Thor came over and him and his crew floated the vessel and began pumping the water out. They got it floating enough it could be put back on the trailer. The boat was less than 100' from the launch ramp when this whole incident occurred. I believe it cost in the neighborhood of $3,500. :D

Other than the things others have already mentioned and what you know about the strip, I don't have any other cool spots to share. Sorry!!

Henry

pkrrvr619

Reaction score
The marina is pretty much a first come first serve type of arrangement. There are a few long term tenants who have set up ladders and such where they keep their boats.. I wouldn't tie up there if you want to be cordial. As far as I know, they haven't charged additional for the use of the marina. You know how things change though! :D

The marina has a footing that extends out from the base of the seawall. When the water level drops, that ledge becomes visible and is sometimes above the water level. What happened last summer, a boat user tied their boat up tight to the cleats. When the water dropped, the side of the boat nearest the wall didn't have anywhere to go. So the outside edge of their boat dipped downward. This allowed the transom to start taking on water. Once that started, it was too late.

Thor came over and him and his crew floated the vessel and began pumping the water out. They got it floating enough it could be put back on the trailer. The boat was less than 100' from the launch ramp when this whole incident occurred. I believe it cost in the neighborhood of $3,500. :D

Other than the things others have already mentioned and what you know about the strip, I don't have any other cool spots to share. Sorry!!

Henry

3500 sure is an expensive lesson:yikes I'm so glad i consulted rdp before i went for it. So much good info everyone is sharing :thumbsup this site rocks.

here's a question, is there anywhere to shoot around the deserts of castle rock? indoor or outdoor ranges or public land?

Slink

Tennessee Living
Reaction score

Andy...you're not next to Steve and I anymore?

Jeff

Slink

Tennessee Living
Reaction score
Pretty much spot on with what everyone has said before..............

Here are the get to know folks......

Tara and her son Thor own the park (part of investment group). They live over at River Lodge but come over often. Their trailer is the yellow double wide on the front row with the older blue eliminator under the porch.

Phil manages the park....he's only there part time as his wife lives in Kingman. Super chill guy and will go out of his way to help you out

Mikey is one of the maintenance guys rolling around, drives white cart......likes to talk fishing

DJ is another maintenance/security guard.........was sober for awhile, but back on the bottle now. Depends if you catch him sober or not

Eddie is another maintenance guy..drives the green cart, didn't see him last trip down. Don't know if he's still there or not

There is another gentleman that works the gate and has a trailer right up front........name escapes me, but also a nice guy

Girls in the office switch way too much to keep up on their names..........sorry

Ray is the "speed" guy. Lives in his RV on front row right next to blue triple wide in front of marina. He's pretty laid back if you drive the speed limit........sometimes I don't blame him as people use the front row as a drag strip and with kids playing, not cool. It's usually the "weekenders" that act stupid as most full timers know what's up.

Park holds a keg/DJ party every major holiday (memorial, 4th and labor) down at club house. Lots of cool people in the park. Golf cart is a must to get around to other camps/bbq's/beers, but don't cross the highway in it. Store has everything you need, but will pay 25% more.....use it as a last resort and ice only and you're fine. Pizza and wings are good in a pinch if you don't feel like cooking.

All kinds of shooting area's behind the store if you have a 4x4 to get out...........just be careful before memorial weekend as it is also the trail people use to get out to Desert Bar.

Current rips out front.......strong anchor a must. I use a large box anchor with a sand spike/rope also tied to bow (25' boat). Don't be that guy that pushes your boat/ski's out with out starting them first.......seen too many "ping pongs" off other peoples stuff cuz boats/ski's won't start and now they're flowing down river without power..........sucks.

Anything else, just ask. I'm a full time set up in R29 with a red/white Tremor (big canopy)...My neighbor Steve in R30 is also a full timer also

Jeff

Oh, almost forgot...........when you're hung over on Saturday/Sunday morning trying to get a little more shut eye and you hear some jackass tearing up the river in his flattie...............that's "Beautiful Noise" here on the boards (another Steve)......He's a real prick and steals all your cold beers:D:D JK, another CR regular and good dude.

Beautiful Noise

Reaction score
I heard the Guy that sets up in R52 can be a real Prick ...... Jeff I'll be down starting May 28th so make sure your Ice Chest is fully stocked :drunk:

pkrrvr619

Reaction score
Pretty much spot on with what everyone has said before..............

Here are the get to know folks......

Tara and her son Thor own the park (part of investment group). They live over at River Lodge but come over often. Their trailer is the yellow double wide on the front row with the older blue eliminator under the porch.

Phil manages the park....he's only there part time as his wife lives in Kingman. Super chill guy and will go out of his way to help you out

Mikey is one of the maintenance guys rolling around, drives white cart......likes to talk fishing

DJ is another maintenance/security guard.........was sober for awhile, but back on the bottle now. Depends if you catch him sober or not

Eddie is another maintenance guy..drives the green cart, didn't see him last trip down. Don't know if he's still there or not

There is another gentleman that works the gate and has a trailer right up front........name escapes me, but also a nice guy

Girls in the office switch way too much to keep up on their names..........sorry

Ray is the "speed" guy. Lives in his RV on front row right next to blue triple wide in front of marina. He's pretty laid back if you drive the speed limit........sometimes I don't blame him as people use the front row as a drag strip and with kids playing, not cool. It's usually the "weekenders" that act stupid as most full timers know what's up.

Park holds a keg/DJ party every major holiday (memorial, 4th and labor) down at club house. Lots of cool people in the park. Golf cart is a must to get around to other camps/bbq's/beers, but don't cross the highway in it. Store has everything you need, but will pay 25% more.....use it as a last resort and ice only and you're fine. Pizza and wings are good in a pinch if you don't feel like cooking.

All kinds of shooting area's behind the store if you have a 4x4 to get out...........just be careful before memorial weekend as it is also the trail people use to get out to Desert Bar.

Current rips out front.......strong anchor a must. I use a large box anchor with a sand spike/rope also tied to bow (25' boat). Don't be that guy that pushes your boat/ski's out with out starting them first.......seen too many "ping pongs" off other peoples stuff cuz boats/ski's won't start and now they're flowing down river without power..........sucks.

Anything else, just ask. I'm a full time set up in R29 with a red/white Tremor (big canopy)...My neighbor Steve in R30 is also a full timer also

Jeff

Oh, almost forgot...........when you're hung over on Saturday/Sunday morning trying to get a little more shut eye and you hear some jackass tearing up the river in his flattie...............that's "Beautiful Noise" here on the boards (another Steve)......He's a real prick and steals all your cold beers:D:D JK, another CR regular and good dude.

Great write up! I'll make sure to say to the right people and stay on the good side of others...

I'll be setting up camp next weekend so if you are out that way feel free to stop by! Be nice to take a cruise with you as well (my boat or yours) to learn the river and where to watch out for!

I'll have a stocked fridge!!

Squirtsfar

Reaction score
Great write up!

My wife and I stay at the Pirate, but every time I drive by Castle Rock I think the same thing (Man that looks like a nice place).... :D

I may drive down and check out the rates this weekend. The Pirate is nice but kinda spendy. And when the tube float comes all the morons the out to play.....:grumble:

Slink

Tennessee Living
Reaction score
CR is a good place for what it is...........not high end, nor low end. Most regulars are cool folks and we all know each other, if not by name, then by face/boat. Always someone to lend a helping hand. Staff is firm but fair. Most issues arise from the blue rentals........folks come in, have no real ownership/responsibility to the park and some lack river etiquette, coupled with heat and booze all day. Phil has no problem kicking people out of the park is they act stupid. Been going several years and have only seen cops roll through on a hand full of occasions, never random, always called in by park...for drunks, domestic fights and the occasional theft.....

pkrrvr619

Reaction score
Great write up!

My wife and I stay at the Pirate, but every time I drive by Castle Rock I think the same thing (Man that looks like a nice place).... :D

I may drive down and check out the rates this weekend. The Pirate is nice but kinda spendy. And when the tube float comes all the morons the out to play.....:grumble:

CR is 400 a month for riverfront. best rates for that real estate that i have found.....

pkrrvr619

Reaction score
CR is a good place for what it is...........not high end, nor low end. Most regulars are cool folks and we all know each other, if not by name, then by face/boat. Always someone to lend a helping hand. Staff is firm but fair. Most issues arise from the blue rentals........folks come in, have no real ownership/responsibility to the park and some lack river etiquette, coupled with heat and booze all day. Phil has no problem kicking people out of the park is they act stupid. Been going several years and have only seen cops roll through on a hand full of occasions, never random, always called in by park...for drunks, domestic fights and the occasional theft.....

i wonder if anyone ever gets a dui on a golf cart when the cops roll in.........:thumbs down

i dug the place we we went and did our recon, I'm looking forward to this summer and calling CR a second home....

Beautiful Noise

Reaction score
i wonder if anyone ever gets a dui on a golf cart when the cops roll in.........:thumbs down
I haven't heard of anybody get a DUI on a golf cart BUT I have heard of a Golf Cart that went over into the River late at night ...... Not sure if Alcohol had anything to do with it they Claim thier foot had slipped ..... :lmao

pkrrvr619

Reaction score

Slink

Tennessee Living
Reaction score
I haven't heard of anybody get a DUI on a golf cart BUT I have heard of a Golf Cart that went over into the River late at night ...... Not sure if Alcohol had anything to do with it they Claim thier foot had slipped ..... :lmao

That's my story and I'm sticking to it :D:thumbsup:beer

vegasandy

Reaction score
Andy...you're not next to Steve and I anymore?

Jeff

Nope, they put a full timer in there that wanted the space for 12 months instead of the 4 or 5 that I stay. Im down farther in 45, next to the restrooms right across from where they dug out the beach. I saw Leann moved too down to the other side of you a few spaces.

Backlash

Reaction score
Maybe LeeAnn is getting moved closer to the exit?? :D

Just kidding she upgraded and is putting her old place up for sale. It's a good one for her.

Jim and Roxie are back and hopefully they will both continue to heal. They are wonderful people and hate to see them struggling.

Steve may not be the only one waking you up at 6:00am! :D

Triple Nickel, Detail Dave, Steve......All the cool kids like to wake everyone up in the best way possible! ;) The first time you hear them tap the throttle you will think "What the hell is that?"

Then you'll smile and remember you are waking up in Parker....

:D

Henry

pkrrvr619

Reaction score
Maybe LeeAnn is getting moved closer to the exit?? :D

Just kidding she upgraded and is putting her old place up for sale. It's a good one for her.

Jim and Roxie are back and hopefully they will both continue to heal. They are wonderful people and hate to see them struggling.

Steve may not be the only one waking you up at 6:00am! :D

Triple Nickel, Detail Dave, Steve......All the cool kids like to wake everyone up in the best way possible! ;) The first time you hear them tap the throttle you will think "What the hell is that?"

Then you'll smile and remember you are waking up in Parker....

Henry

looking forward to a hangover serenaded by flat bottoms at 6 am.......:D

Backlash

Reaction score

One thing you will learn about these folks; they are all cool as hell and will take you for a ride if they aren't too busy beach racing! ;)

My parents are heading out this weekend so keep an eye on them! If they get together with Loren & Christine and LeeAnne and Bailey and a few other regulars, there's no telling what mischief they will get into! :D

Joe, keep the golf cart sunny side up! :D

scheppie

Reaction score
sounds like a beer scam but i am willing to loose a sixer for the chance to ride in that thing! :D

HAHA.. The ride I would take you on would be boring compared to the one my pops would take you!! Just bring the beers and Ill make sure you get a fast ride:thumbsup

welldigger00

Reaction score
Minor thread jack alert...I am also contemplating leaving my rig out there as well. Are people allowed to ride dirt bikes and quads out of the park to hit the desert across the street?

Slink

Tennessee Living
Reaction score
you can slowly cruise out of the park....we usually walk our bikes and quads across to avoid any hassle. Not the best riding out there....it's the trail to get to desert bar. Initial hill can be a little technical for younger riders, but after that not bad until you hit the steep rocky hill before the bar...we usually trailer our bikes across to CA side or up toward Havasu, better riding.

pkrrvr619

Reaction score
HAHA.. The ride I would take you on would be boring compared to the one my pops would take you!! Just bring the beers and Ill make sure you get a fast ride:thumbsup

deal! what spot are you at so i can come by and introduce myself next time i am out there?

pkrrvr619

Reaction score
you can slowly cruise out of the park....we usually walk our bikes and quads across to avoid any hassle. Not the best riding out there....it's the trail to get to desert bar. Initial hill can be a little technical for younger riders, but after that not bad until you hit the steep rocky hill before the bar...we usually trailer our bikes across to CA side or up toward Havasu, better riding.

Is this the trail that is behind the market?

Would a gas and lifted golf cart be able to make it out to the desert bar from that trail behind the market?

welldigger00

Reaction score
Is there any access to better riding from there for accomplished riders?

Slink

Tennessee Living
Reaction score
Its pretty much just the trail to DB....there are a few little off shoots that lead out to some mines but that's it. Once you get to DB, you can follow Cienega Springs road back towards HWY 95 and jump off to some other trials that will lead you back behind the dump or out to "P" mountain.

its about 15-20 min ride on a CRF 450 moving pretty good from gas station to DB.....a few years ago memorial was rained on, so we jumped on bikes and went out...came back rain was gone so we put the boat in...awesome day

welldigger00

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I had a vision of being able to run from the castle rock camp site out in the Dez on bikes with my kids. I am looking for a place that I can set up all year, run boats when it's appropriate, and run bikes and razor when appropriate.

Slink

Tennessee Living
Reaction score
Then I'd definitely look on the CA side....pretty much good trails/riding area from behind any park from River Land, Emerald Cove, Desert Riviera, Rio Del Colorado, Echo Lodge and Big Bend... We usually hit the wash behind the Rio Del Colorado....trails for days over there and easier riding for the kids. You can literally ride to the back side of "boner" mountain from there if you desire.... Out of Echo, there is a cool pond/water fall the kids dig....not hard to get to....

That's the only down fall of Castle Rock.....my daughter hates riding out there as it's pretty rocky and technical for kids

Slink

Tennessee Living
Reaction score
Only down fall to CA parks is you can't have a "full time RV" residency set up....we used to stay at Desert Riviera on the water....full time awning, etc....BLM came through and we used to have to tear down for a month and move to another spot, then could move back. Doing that got old, that's why we moved ...complete joke