WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Upgrading Rubicon Lift help...

LHC30

Old Guy
Reaction score
I want a 3 1/2 or 4" lift to go with the 35's to help keep the belly of the JKUR off the ground. I already have a 2 1/2" AEV lift and Synergy tie rod, drag link and front adj swaybar, armor underneath, Poison Spyder bumpers and brawler rockers etc.

So, here is my parts idea and welcome comments and advice:

RockKrawler 3 1/2" springs, brake lines, bump stops and their RRD 2.0 shocks; Synergy rear track bar and either their front and rear axle side brackets or maybe Artec's; Synergy flip D-link bushing. I am undecided between the sway bar links (RK, Synergy or JKS) as I want to retain the stock E-Disco feature. As you can see, my general idea is to keep the suspension RK stuff and the Steering Synergy.

What parts would you use and / or add?

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
Honestly I don't know if I would recommend the to springs or shocks. Personally I don't think they ride amazing and it's a long way to send them back for revalving.

Maybe synergy springs and fox shocks?

LHC30

Old Guy
Reaction score
what are you running...following you has paid off nicely so far :D

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
I have the 3.5 rk springs and there 2.0 resivoir shocks.

It's treated me well but could ride better imo.

GET SOME

Reaction score
I would take a good look at the evo 4 inch springs with a good shock. I went from the RK 2.5 inch springs to the EVO 4 inch springs and the ride is night and day. I have ridden in 3 RK 3.5 kits and they ride the same as my 2.5 did. The EVO springs are much softer and ride 50% better.