WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Favorite boat of Desert Storm

Ibeplumbing

Reaction score
What a great weekend of boating. Weather wasn't ideal but didn't stop us from having a great time. With so many to choose from I have 3 boats that I saw on the water that were my favorites

The all white Skater with the logo on just the back few feet

Excuses- love the way the colors pop on the water

The big White/red/silver Donzi that sounded incredible

What were your favorites?

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
This thred is wurthless without pichers.

What a great weekend of boating. Weather wasn't ideal but didn't stop us from having a great time. With so many to choose from I have 3 boats that I saw on the water that were my favorites

The all white Skater with the logo on just the back few feet

Excuses- love the way the colors pop on the water

The big White/red/silver Donzi that sounded incredible

What were your favorites?

Reactions: TBI

dread Pirate

Reaction score
I'd like to see more of this one. :yikes

Attachments

• 17226978196_8651e454d0_o.jpg
    17226978196_8651e454d0_o.jpg
    188.5 KB · Views: 44

Ibeplumbing

Reaction score
This thred is wurthless without pichers.

I agree, I didn't happen to take ANY the whole weekend. Not sure how I did that. Only saw the Donzi once as he blew by me just past the mouth of the gorge

River Lynchmob

What can I do to u for u?
Reaction score
I'd have to agree with the Midnight Express...it was a blast to spend the day on...talking about a Cadillac ride...Panty Dropper was ok too I guess :D

Ibeplumbing

Reaction score
This one was awesome but I didn't catch it on the water

image.jpg

headshothills

Reaction score
My personal fav was the new MTI Panty Dropper, that whole boat was sick as hell looking... trying to find a good pic of it... Im sure Tom or someone has a great pic...

78Southwind

Reaction score
The Mystic "Low Altitude" boat is bad ass. The owner said that they have had it up to 200 MPH.

20150423_131956.jpg

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
That's Bob Teague's Factory Race Boat. Skater 368, 525s, #6 drives.

I love this boat! I saw it in person in 2009 at the LB SCOPE Run. It's a 2008 Skater 40SS, TCM 1200s. The boat & rig have been for sale on OSO for a longtime now. It's simply beautiful in person & the rig pulling it is also very impressive!

I'm assuming "Panty Dropper" is the same guy that owned the Nortech 3600 & 40 Roadster? In any case, I thought that MTI looked fantastic also!

I love this boat also! It's a 2012 Skater 40 Flat Deck, twin Merc. 1100s. I remember seeing it on OSO awhile back.

Predator is a wild looking boat & everyone loves it. Personally< London's boat is also one of my favorites. I just love the sleek looking 388, the colors are so nice & his boat just sounds awesome on the ramp! Roths 388 is at the top of my list also!

The owner also owns a silver DCB M41. "Low Altitude" is the former JBS race boat. 50ft Mystic. I believe JBS was in Havi at DS in 2009? Don't quote me on that or it's 188mph speed run that day? I can't remember. In any case, it's been over 200mph this year on the St Johns River with Cosker on the throttles.

Anyways, sorry for the history lessons! Haha! I just got all pumped up looking at all the awesome RDP coverage from DS, 2015. Carry on......:thumbup:

I hope you stick around Pokey. It's good to see you posting bud.

Hope all is well [emoji106]

Sbarry

Reaction score

I love this boat! I saw it in person in 2009 at the LB SCOPE Run. It's a 2008 Skater 40SS, TCM 1200s. The boat & rig have been for sale on OSO for a longtime now. It's simply beautiful in person & the rig pulling it is also very impressive!

I'm assuming "Panty Dropper" is the same guy that owned the Nortech 3600 & 40 Roadster? In any case, I thought that MTI looked fantastic also!

I love this boat also! It's a 2012 Skater 40 Flat Deck, twin Merc. 1100s. I remember seeing it on OSO awhile back.

Predator is a wild looking boat & everyone loves it. Personally< London's boat is also one of my favorites. I just love the sleek looking 388, the colors are so nice & his boat just sounds awesome on the ramp! Roths 388 is at the top of my list also!

The owner also owns a silver DCB M41. "Low Altitude" is the former JBS race boat. 50ft Mystic. I believe JBS was in Havi at DS in 2009? Don't quote me on that or it's 188mph speed run that day? I can't remember. In any case, it's been over 200mph this year on the St Johns River with Cosker on the throttles.

Anyways, sorry for the history lessons! Haha! I just got all pumped up looking at all the awesome RDP coverage from DS, 2015. Carry on......:thumbup:

Welcome back dude!! Hope all is well... [emoji106]&#127996;

And as always, GREAT history lesson!

78Southwind

Reaction score

Yeah, I knew he had the DCB but I didn't realized that it he bought the old JBS race boat. Pretty cool I went back to my 2010 pictures and found it. Thanks..:thumbup:

IMGP4408.JPG IMGP4411.JPG

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Anytime! It looks a lot better now then with the old JBS graphics, right? Haha! It's definitely a perfect Shootout boat, twin 1800s, turbine powered, 50ft'r, sleek & low-profile, enclosed cockpit, shaft drives & rudder boat! The M41 has much better visibility & maneuverability though for the poker runs! so it's the best of both worlds!

Welcome back Stephen, don't be such a stranger...:):thumbup:

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score

Great to see you posting PR388. I hope you stick around. Many of us miss your input and knowledge.

I thought I read somewhere that the Amsoil / Teague boat got bigger power and was running a higher class now (Super Cat Maybe?). Does that ring a bell at all?

CHECKERED_PAST

Reaction score
My personal fav was the new MTI Panty Dropper, that whole boat was sick as hell looking... trying to find a good pic of it... Im sure Tom or someone has a great pic...
Yes, same guy, same name, different boats. He put the mti on the tilt late Wednesday night. The roadster have him issues about every time it was out but worked out, that mti is by far the best looking one he's owned in my book.

TLAW719

Reaction score
image.jpg this was a nice DCB. I talked to the owner for a bit. A guy from canadia. He said he has an M35 also but he blew an engine in it before DS and didn't want to be out at DS without a boat so he just bought this for $200k Tuesday before. Haha must be nice. Cool guy though.

Blownrvr

Reaction score
View attachment 404196 this was a nice DCB. I talked to the owner for a bit. A guy from canadia. He said he has an M35 also but he blew an engine in it before DS and didn't want to be out at DS without a boat so he just bought this for $200k Tuesday before. Haha must be nice. Cool guy though.

those outboards are pretty slick

JRS1939

Reaction score
View attachment 404196 this was a nice DCB. I talked to the owner for a bit. A guy from canadia. He said he has an M35 also but he blew an engine in it before DS and didn't want to be out at DS without a boat so he just bought this for $200k Tuesday before. Haha must be nice. Cool guy though.
Al bought it and is taking it back to the lake he lives on in Alberta. He also rented the house boat in the background for desert storm. Filled it with alcohol and invited a ton of people with the plan to anchor it 100 ft off Shore. When he picked the boat up thirsday morning they told him if the house boat was moving he could only have 12 people on it. If it wad anchored he could have 25 people on it. He had DJs all lined up and ready to party and that kinda ruined it right when he picked it up.