WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Bruce Jenner jokes

Wicky

Mr. Potatohead
Reaction score
Bruce Jenner used to be a world class athlete and appeared on Wheaties commercials....
Now, he is revamping his career and his genetalia to prepare for a contract with Fruit Loops.

Wicky

Mr. Potatohead
Reaction score
Actually, that isn't really a joke as much as it is a statement.

thmterry

Reaction score
I wonder how many athletes from the 76 Olympics are giving the decathlon guys shit about being beat by a girl.:D

H20-ski

Long Member
Reaction score
Bruce-Jenner_Froot-Loops.jpg

Wicky

Mr. Potatohead
Reaction score
Somebody else has got to have a Bruce Gender joke besides me...

RCDave

Reaction score
No more pole vaulting. More like putting the Pole in the vault....:yikes

Wicky

Mr. Potatohead
Reaction score
I finally understand what the ELO song meant when they sing about "Don't bring me down BRUCE"

Wicky

Mr. Potatohead
Reaction score
Kris and Bruce Jenner have settled their divorce. Kris gets all of Bruce's Victoria Secret Lingerie and Bruce get?s her shoe collection.

AEA

Reaction score
There is nothing "funny" about his situation. Think seriously for a minute about what he is going through. Be very thankful your brain chemistry is not messed up.

H20-ski

Long Member
Reaction score
There is nothing "funny" about his situation. Think seriously for a minute about what he is going through. Be very thankful your brain chemistry is not messed up.

If he's not just blowing smoke there is something really fucked up with his head.

How do you go from Olympic champion to thinking your a bitch is beyond me. The dude is sick in the head for sure.

Wicky

Mr. Potatohead
Reaction score

That is "funny" in itself....oh wait, I better check my own chemistry.

RCDave

Reaction score
He needs to flip his name too. Jenny Bruce

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
Living with the psycho kardashian clans bullshit for decades probably had/has a lot to do with what going on in his head.
Who knows what the hell they put in the water.

The guy hadn't been a "fake" chick for a week and he already got in a car wreck.....

UD

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
I wonder if he's gonna get ass implants to be like Kim?:yikes

Constant840

Reaction score
Watched some of the interview... Really is sad.
I don't have any jokes for this.

What ever happened to live and let live?

Wombat

The Great Southern land
Reaction score
I read some where he/she only travels by bus now because he is afraid he will blow a Tranny :yikes

dezrtracer

Reaction score
I read somewhere that when he's done with all the surgery's he's going for the gold in the Dickathlon !!

Oh and that accident he had on PCH was not his fault he was having Tranny problems .....

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
Jenner drives without incident for 40 years. He gets one set of boobs, and bam. Crashes on PCH. :yikes:boobeyes::yikes

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Took 40 years, but he finally turned into Glinda, good witch of the North.
Crazy bastard. No surprise whatsoever, hell you'd have to be blind not to see this coming.

In his defense, I'm surprised he just did this. Any poor bastard that had to live in that house with those lunatic bitches did well not to just eat a fucking bullet.

I hear he now owns "mom genes/ jeans"?

Wicky

Mr. Potatohead
Reaction score
I hope he does a Kotex commercial!

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Jenner drives without incident for 40 years. He gets one set of boobs, and bam. Crashes on PCH. :yikes:boobeyes::yikes

Yeah driving a fucking Lexus.
Thanks, Bruce. You've just undone 25 years of brilliant marketing

The Relentless Pursuit of _____________.

lakemadness

Grobe Bruste Bitte
Reaction score
Yeah driving a fucking Lexus.
Thanks, Bruce. You've just undone 25 years of brilliant marketing

The Relentless Pursuit of _____________.

I thought he was driving an Escalade and hit a Lexus?

Old Texan

Reaction score
Or get ass implants in his face to be like Kanye

Ya think Kanye motor boats them big ol' cheeks? Hell he may just crawl up in there for a nap risking injury from a subatomic Armenian flutterblast.....:yikes

Old Texan

Reaction score
Watched some of the interview... Really is sad.
I don't have any jokes for this.

What ever happened to live and let live?

That ends when they make their life public for cash.....The guy is supposedly going to have a damned reality show about how this goes down. He gets what he asks for when he tries to make money off his life story.

That's the sad part to me, when a person resorts to selling his issues 'cause he has nothing else. Outside of the Olympics, this guy has been a mess in my opinion. The whole damned K crew has made a fortune selling their bullshit to a foolish public starved for drama.

Constant840

Reaction score
That ends when they make their life public for cash.....The guy is supposedly going to have a damned reality show about how this goes down. He gets what he asks for when he tries to make money off his life story.

That's the sad part to me, when a person resorts to selling his issues 'cause he has nothing else. Outside of the Olympics, this guy has been a mess in my opinion. The whole damned K crew has made a fortune selling their bullshit to a foolish public starved for drama.

The jokes really aren't what I was referring to. More the life that he has lived. I can't say I understand or agree with what he is doing in his personal life or public life, but to have such a huge internal struggle for 50-60 years is a sad thing. Whether or not he made a fortune selling his story, I am able to be happy for someone who has the courage or stupidity to be themselves.

Plus let's not all forget... That's someone's daughter.

Old Texan

Reaction score
The jokes really aren't what I was referring to. More the life that he has lived. I can't say I understand or agree with what he is doing in his personal life or public life, but to have such a huge internal struggle for 50-60 years is a sad thing. Whether or not he made a fortune selling his story, I am able to be happy for someone who has the courage or stupidity to be themselves.

Plus let's not all forget... That's someone's daughter.

:D on the last line.:thumbsup

I'm not sure I'm buying into his lifelong struggle. He's been married at least 3 times plus whatever it was with Priscilla P. I met the guy back in 1971 at Graceland College. A good HS buddy was there on full scholarship for football, basketball, and baseball as the school was looking for multiple sport athletes. Small church college that was building a sport program and Jenner was a year ahead of my friend and played several sports until his knee issue when he went strictly track. Most of the guys didn't care for him as he was arrogant and aloof.

I think the guy is just so in love with himself, he's gonna be a woman so he can love the only bitch worthy of him.:eek:skull