WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Baltimore riots...

Sbarry

Reaction score
Am I missing it? How is there not already a thread going about this? Have we all become numb to these so called "protests"? Insane the amount of bodily harm and property damage taking place right now. Thoughts and prayers with the innocent Baltimore locals.

28Eliminator

Reaction score
Am I missing it? How is there not already a thread going about this? Have we all become numb to these so called "protests"? Insane the amount of bodily harm and property damage taking place right now. Thoughts and prayers with the innocent Baltimore locals.

Looting and rioting has become the Blacks new favorite pastime... These POS thugs don't deserve any kind of attention as far as I'm concerned.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score

I can't fathom, or imagine, how someone thinks fucking up innocent people's businesses and/or property makes them more credible than what they're rioting against. Two wrongs are not going to make a right.

I wish the news wouldn't even show this shit. I wish they would treat it like the streakers in professional sports. Do not give them any fame.

SPECTRALEN

Reaction score
What's the chances these are all Democrats?

Some Dems will read that and not have a clue of what I am talking about. But knowing the Liberal media, and hearing their spin as all the so called racist white cops are out of control, the liberal media should carry a lot of the blame.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
What's the chances these are all Democrats?

Some Dems will read that and not have a clue of what I am talking about. But knowing the Liberal media, and hearing their spin as all the so called racist white cops are out of control, the liberal media should carry a lot of the blame.

Of course, didn't you hear the mayor?

Last edited by a moderator:

SPECTRALEN

Reaction score
I just saw some of her podium work.:lmao:lmao:lmao

I believe she may have a future in a higher position in politics, like maybe Commander in Chief?

grumpy88

Reaction score
Just saw this dipshit denying she ever said this. Blaming the media for twisting her words. What piece of work.

I like the 2 thug looking homes standing behind her . She seams like she would be mayor of the hood

boatpi

Reaction score
For those who were around during the LA Rodney Riots, do you recall the words Tom Bradley made. Same deal, all code words for a free pass to get what you want tonight and burn it down.

In south LA 95% of the businesses looted/burned during the riots were Korean owned, a TRUE FACT that no one disclosed.

Check this out at 3:00!! [video=youtube;26ToSKdfeRY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26ToSKdfeRY[/video]

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Baltimore like Detroit, Oakland, St Louis, and other cities has lost control of the group of citizens that are full of hate and ignorance. The leaders in these communities are the issue as they will feed off this hate and ignorance. No other way to look at it. If they had the civic pride they claim, they'd be in the middle of things calling for it to end immediately.......They destroy their own communities and then try and blame the rest of society. Makes no sense.

500bbc

Reaction score
For those who were around during the LA Rodney Riots, do you recall the words Tom Bradley made. Same deal, all code words for a free pass to get what you want tonight and burn it down.

In south LA 95% of the businesses looted/burned during the riots were Korean owned, a TRUE FACT that no one disclosed.

Check this out at 3:00!! [video=youtube;26ToSKdfeRY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26ToSKdfeRY[/video]

The "strategy" was to contain the primitives and let them burn themselves out.
If you're Korean and live in LA it's guaranteed you're heavily armed.:thumbsup

500bbc

Reaction score
Baltimore like Detroit, Oakland, St Louis, and other cities has lost control of the group of citizens that are full of hate and ignorance. The leaders in these communities are the issue as they will feed off this hate and ignorance. No other way to look at it. If they had the civic pride they claim, they'd be in the middle of things calling for it to end immediately.......They destroy their own communities and then try and blame the rest of society. Makes no sense.

It's a net gain for the liberal pols, they get to look like they side with their voters and skim the resulting multi millions in federal aid to reconstruct.

Those poor fuckers on the street are nothing but useful idiots.

Oso Viejo

Reaction score
Baltimore is about 2/3 black and their PD pretty closely reflects those demographics as does the local government. Hard to make the type of case about 'the man' keeping the locals down when the man isn't running things. What's more, public housing, public assistance, and other entitlement programs are off the charts :grumble: in Baltimore as is drug use, especially heroin. Last year, that well known conservative news outlet, ABC, called Baltimore the Heroin Capital of America.

:( Nice place to live.

Watching these marroons on tv cracks me up: they swarm liquor stores and pharmacies, strip the booze and drugs but never seem to steal the brooms and shovels from the Ace store across the street. What's up with that? Also good to see those godly individuals, Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson yelling for MORE money to help ease the city's problems.

OK, :rant: rant over, sorry.

TeamGreene

Reaction score
Maybe the Orioles will win the World Series and these thugs can finish the job.
What is becoming of the human race? I'm watching the talking heads and all I hear is that the system has failed these people and they feel disenfranchised.
Well who the fuck is in charge in almost all of the inner cities? Liberal "progressive" Democrats that's who but they keep getting elected because they keep promising free shit. People need to wake the fuck up before it's too late. There needs to be more people like the mother slapping the shit out of her kid and taking him home that and only that will turn around this entitlement mentality.

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
Interesting :hmm

Df6hSc.jpg

tb230razor

Reaction score
Here's my problem with all of these riots throughout the last handful of years...they (the ones rioting) are making it about race. We have a problem with law enforcement itself, not as a whole but a problem with individuals within law enforcement. I just hate to see it always go to a "race thing." I don't have statistics or actual proof but this (cops being negligent) happens to all races, I'm guessing more often than we know. The cops need to use force to restore order, soon. Those people should not have that much power!!!!

A month or so ago the 215 freeway in San Bernardino was shut down because cops unloaded a dozen or more rounds on a guy (I believe white) because he was driving a stolen car into other cars and cop cars. I'm not happy that they shot him at all, but what did he expect. You just CAN'T mess with law enforcement and think they should "let" you do whatever you want. There NEEDS to be order!!!!!!
Again, my point...I hate racism or anything that divides races in any way. I would never count one persons actions, or a group of people's actions against a whole race and hope that all of the madness gets controlled soon.

Wicky

Mr. Potatohead
Reaction score
Looting and rioting has become the Blacks new favorite pastime... These POS thugs don't deserve any kind of attention as far as I'm concerned.
Ovomit, and all the other pos on his coat tails, will give the rioting scumfucks positive reinforcement and call them "victims" and that it isn't their fault.

530RL

Reaction score
I suspect there will be more and more of these types of incidents from all sides.

It just seems to be the future path given how people treat other people any more.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
18 of the 22 arrest counts are related to drug possession/distribution.

Looks like the war on drugs is certainly working. :D

How many "rehabilitation" programs did Mr. Gray attend?

The war on drugs has been an utter failure, but if you elect me, I promise to build more prisons. :yikes

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
No wonder they're pissed, sounds like half of Baltimore lost their "connection"...

500bbc

Reaction score
I suspect there will be more and more of these types of incidents from all sides.

It just seems to be the future path given how people treat other people any more.

Not true, even with rising crime police shootings of civilians continue to drop.

I wonder why they never riot say, in Chicago, when 50 people are shot to death by gangbangers on a weekend?

2Driver

Reaction score
A relative is a fireman there. They were ordered to take the fire trucks into the worst of it to be used as blockades. Nice, no protection for them and a $2M truck as a wall? WTF?

He said go fuck yourself.

God dam sad to see Cops huddled in helpless masses while criminals bombard them with concrete chucks.

No more calls folks, we have a winner :thumbsup
From what I see the Mom's aren't on duty either, how can you be when you have another 5 at home from 5 others.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Civil war isn't very civil.[emoji53]

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
I am traveling back to LAX this Friday and received this warning from our company travel agency. Sure glad my flight leaves at 7am.

The Seattle Police Department announced that augmented security measures will be implemented on Friday 1 May as a result of at least three planned demonstrations. At 10:00 local time, a Black Lives Matter event will take place at Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial Park, located at 2200 Martin Luther King Jr. Way S. At 14:00, the annual May Day March for Workers and Immigrant Rights, sponsored by El Comite and the May 1 Action Coalition, will commence at St. Mary?s Church, located at 611 20th Ave. S., ending with a rally at the Federal Courthouse in downtown Seattle, located at 700 Stewart St. Unconfirmed sources estimate that thousands will attend this march. Lastly, an alleged anti-capitalist march is being advertised on anarchists? websites at 18:00 near Seattle Central College, located at Broadway and East Pine Street on Capitol Hill. Travellers are advised to avoid the routes mentioned due to potential road disruption.

Wombat

The Great Southern land
Reaction score
Thank Christ my Trailer is Fumigated and loaded on the Felicity Ace now. Ship scheduled to be leaving Baltimore docks shortly. :thumbup:
1.jpg

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
[video=youtube;w-lrnKOpsuo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-lrnKOpsuo[/video]

Uncle Dave

Reaction score

Had my business burn to the ground barely escaped with my life.

It was a pissing match between gates and bradley over the rodney king beat down.
Then a young girl named Latasha Harlens was shot by an asian store owner over accused robbery when Latasha struck out and her for grabbing her backpack with stolen goods in it.
This why the blacks went after the asians, and the asians- were better armed and prepared.

Mayor Bradley was pissing all over police chief gates for use of force and when Bradley insisted gates be Mr nice guy - Gates let him have what he wanted/ demanded - no police use of force- and the riot ensued.

UD

Attachments

• onfire.jpg
    onfire.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 20

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
The president of the Baltimore City Council apologized for calling rioters "thugs" at a press conference Tuesday, calling those responsible for the violence "misdirected" youths. :rotflmao:

And you wonder why our nation is all F'ed up?

tb230razor

Reaction score
The president of the Baltimore City Council apologized for calling rioters "thugs" at a press conference Tuesday, calling those responsible for the violence "misdirected" youths. :rotflmao:

And you wonder why our nation is all F'ed up?

The "rioters" are THUGS!!!! Period!! They are not trying to better humanity or raise any awareness towards any issue. THUGS!!!! LOSERS!!!! Have a good night[emoji16]

AzGeo

Fair winds and following seas George.. Rest Easy..
Reaction score
MoM keeping the Pimp hand strong:thumbsup

who's mother should replace Rev. Al ! This lady is what all the young people in that city and this country need . She should be the mayor of Baltimore, she would control all the punks roaming the streets and looking for trouble . That would allow the cops to arrest the adult a-holes . GO MOM !

530RL

Reaction score
The war on drugs has been an utter failure, but if you elect me, I promise to build more prisons. :yikes

Fair point.

The US federal government spent 80 billion on prisons in 2014 while spending 114 billion on education. Given drug criminals do it for the Benjamins, I have to wonder if a little more was spent on education, maybe we could spend a little less on prisons. :head scratch:

But this is probably more appropriate for the political section. :D

boatpi

Reaction score
UD the Harlens shooting was not directly related to the Rodney riot, hatred was. Sorry to hear about your business loss. I was the sergeant assigned to oversee the 24/7 security of the market where she was killed. That is for another long discussion.

Having worked in South LA on and off for 30 years is an interesting experience. Few white people have this life experience. Needless to say the desire to succeed through education is missing to a great extent, looking the other way on selling narcotics, other criminal activity and just general treating of other human beings in a very poor way is excusable.

Look at Obama, he basically blamed or gives excuse to act like fools by blaming every law enforcement agency in the country. But nothing that comes out of his mouth makes much sense to me anymore.

grumpy88

Reaction score
Fair point.

The US federal government spent 80 billion on prisons in 2014 while spending 114 billion on education. Given drug criminals do it for the Benjamins, I have to wonder if a little more was spent on education, maybe we could spend a little less on prisons. :head scratch:

50 % of CA state budget goes to education with only 47 % of the students graduating high school . How much more money do you think should be pissed away on education . How about we go the other way and spend more money on locking up criminals and maybe that would make a impression .

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Fair point.

These kids in the inner city have an opportunity to succeed. It's difficult, I'll give you that, but like my old man use to say, "life isn't fair kid, you reap what you sow."

Remember 530, it's all about pensions......errr, the children! :D