WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Error message for Dragon Streams on box

orfb23

Reaction score
Error states script failed plugin.video.dragon.sports

sunsoaker8

Reaction score
Which box do you have? Are you getting the error from favorites or in the video add-ons?

orfb23

Reaction score
Which box do you have? Are you getting the error from favorites or in the video add-ons?

I have dual processor. when I click on dragon sports in favorites or go to app I get error message with X

sunsoaker8

Reaction score
It's the Streamsmart and not the Digistream then correct?

sunsoaker8

Reaction score
On the home page do you have the XBMC or are you updated to KODI? If you haven't used it in some time you may have to do an OTA update.

sunsoaker8

Reaction score
You need to do an update. It's been replaced with KODI. In the lower right hand corner of the home page do an OTA update using the icon.

orfb23

Reaction score
You need to do an update. It's been replaced with KODI. In the lower right hand corner of the home page do an OTA update using the icon.

doing it now and get there was an error in download.

sunsoaker8

Reaction score
Put an sd card in the right side of the box and do the download to the card. Then do the update from the SD card. This should be the last time you need to use the card.

orfb23

Reaction score
Put an sd card in the right side of the box and do the download to the card. Then do the update from the SD card. This should be the last time you need to use the card.

will try that. thank you

sunsoaker8

Reaction score
New Firmware v6.3.9. Mandatory Update!
Firmware version 6.3.9. has just been released and is a mandatory update. You will require a blank SD Card with a minimum of 1 gb space to perform this update. If you choose not to update your box various areas within XBMC will fail to operate correctly or not at all. Addons and other special functions such as the Digi Wizard or Stream Smart Wizard and Dragon Streams will not work. If your firmware version below 6.3.1 you may require Tech Support assistance to update your box to the newest firmware version. To find out what version you have, on the Homepage go to the OTA updater inside ?Apps? or ?My Apps? for older versions. Scroll and click the OTA Icon, click cancel on the pop-up box that appears, second row will say ?ROM? look at the last three digits, that is your current firmware version.

Follow these simple step-by-step directions to update your unit.

A blank SD Card 1 gb or higher is required, (File is under 1 gb)

Place SD Card in right side of device.
Go to My Apps located on the Homepage. (or OTA in bottom right corner for those who have v6.3.1. or higher
Go to the OTA Updater.
When (ROM update available) box appears, click Download. (Download time varies based on your download speed)
Once this is done, another box will appear (Install ZIP) there are 2 options; Wipe Data (no check mark) and Wipe Cache (check marked). To download the firmware without erasing your XBMC Channel list, leave Wipe Data unchecked. To wipe all data out completely (New Box ? recommended) under Wipe Data place a check mark, NOTE: This procedure will remove XBMC from your box and will require you to re-launch your Digi or Smart Stream Wizard MFCTV. (Will require additional step)
After firmware has loaded you can now enjoy your new and improved Stream Smart Home screen.

Here is what?s new with version 6.3.9.

The new anticipated Gotham 13.2 XBMC Operating system.
SD Card is no longer required after this update.
New remote access tech support service called ?Quick Support? gives customers the ultimate peer-to-peer tech support.
New Right-Protected Wizard that can?t be pirated. (If you don?t update your wizard won?t work)
Dragon Sports is now Dragon Streams. (Your Dragon Sports will not work any longer unless you update)
If you chose to clear your data you will be required to reload your Wizard.

Follow these directions and you should be back up and running. Since you haven't used it in some time I would clear everything and run a new wizard as well.

orfb23

Reaction score
New Firmware v6.3.9. Mandatory Update!
Firmware version 6.3.9. has just been released and is a mandatory update. You will require a blank SD Card with a minimum of 1 gb space to perform this update. If you choose not to update your box various areas within XBMC will fail to operate correctly or not at all. Addons and other special functions such as the Digi Wizard or Stream Smart Wizard and Dragon Streams will not work. If your firmware version below 6.3.1 you may require Tech Support assistance to update your box to the newest firmware version. To find out what version you have, on the Homepage go to the OTA updater inside ?Apps? or ?My Apps? for older versions. Scroll and click the OTA Icon, click cancel on the pop-up box that appears, second row will say ?ROM? look at the last three digits, that is your current firmware version.

Follow these simple step-by-step directions to update your unit.

A blank SD Card 1 gb or higher is required, (File is under 1 gb)

Place SD Card in right side of device.
Go to My Apps located on the Homepage. (or OTA in bottom right corner for those who have v6.3.1. or higher
Go to the OTA Updater.
When (ROM update available) box appears, click Download. (Download time varies based on your download speed)
Once this is done, another box will appear (Install ZIP) there are 2 options; Wipe Data (no check mark) and Wipe Cache (check marked). To download the firmware without erasing your XBMC Channel list, leave Wipe Data unchecked. To wipe all data out completely (New Box ? recommended) under Wipe Data place a check mark, NOTE: This procedure will remove XBMC from your box and will require you to re-launch your Digi or Smart Stream Wizard MFCTV. (Will require additional step)
After firmware has loaded you can now enjoy your new and improved Stream Smart Home screen.

Here is what?s new with version 6.3.9.

The new anticipated Gotham 13.2 XBMC Operating system.
SD Card is no longer required after this update.
New remote access tech support service called ?Quick Support? gives customers the ultimate peer-to-peer tech support.
New Right-Protected Wizard that can?t be pirated. (If you don?t update your wizard won?t work)
Dragon Sports is now Dragon Streams. (Your Dragon Sports will not work any longer unless you update)
If you chose to clear your data you will be required to reload your Wizard.

Follow these directions and you should be back up and running. Since you haven't used it in some time I would clear everything and run a new wizard as well.

I will try this. Thank you again

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score
Any time. This should get you back up and running again.

I have version 6.3.9 but still have XBMC not KODI. I'm also showing version 6.4.0 available. I'm assuming I should do the update??? I have had 8gig card installed for months.

sunsoaker8

Reaction score
I have version 6.3.9 but still have XBMC not KODI. I'm also showing version 6.4.0 available. I'm assuming I should do the update??? I have had 8gig card installed for months.

I would do the update. That should update you to KODI over XBMC.

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score
Excellent. Doing it now. Also, do you know how to find recent racing... Such as NHRA or NASCAR?

orfb23

Reaction score
No luck. Updated OTA and now have new KODI but still no dragon streams functioning.

sixdays

La Flama Blanca
Reaction score
I did the update as well and I'm still getting an error message...

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
My dragon stream is working and mine says xmbc ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430608462.024158.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430608482.358581.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430608505.810323.jpg

aka619er

That Guy.....
Reaction score
I updated to Kodi just now and Dragon Sports, Smart Stream, and FirstRowSports are all failing me.This thing is about to turn into a door stop now.

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score
I would do the update. That should update you to KODI over XBMC.

Ok. Did the update and now Dragon Streams isn't working. Worked just fine before update. Any suggestions?

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I haven't updated because it seems to work fine

sunsoaker8

Reaction score
Many of the apps are giving error messages. Try to run the wizard again. I tried to run it and I'm getting an error on it as well. If you have the channel up add on the fight is there under PPV stream 2.

sunsoaker8

Reaction score
Excellent. Doing it now. Also, do you know how to find recent racing... Such as NHRA or NASCAR?

I haven't found a link that gives the races after the race is over. If I do find one I'll post it.

Struv

Reaction score
Well don't select wipe, now I have a blank Kodi with no video add-ons or favorites. How do I get ahold of Dave to get my Digistream reprogrammed?

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Well don't select wipe, now I have a blank Kodi with no video add-ons or favorites. How do I get ahold of Dave to get my Digistream reprogrammed?

I have his number if u want or voxer. Run the stream smart wizard everything should reinstall

Struv

Reaction score
Thanks V,

If you can pm his number that would be great. I texted the number I had for him but no response. Also, tried to find him on voxer but a search for his username didn't show up. No wizard to re-install anything, erased it.

Struv

Reaction score
Thanks V13 for Dave's number.
Dave gave me a call and there is a way to install the software with a fresh Kodi install and Dave came through!
Excellent customer service from Dave! The magic box is now up and running with the latest and greatest firmware and software!
Big thumbs up Dave!

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Thanks V13 for Dave's number.
Dave gave me a call and there is a way to install the software with a fresh Kodi install and Dave came through!
Excellent customer service from Dave! The magic box is now up and running with the latest and greatest firmware and software!
Big thumbs up Dave!

Awesome glad u got it worked out. This is another reason I'll gladly pay a little extra. [emoji106]

IinsureU

aka 'Insman'
Reaction score
Is there an update that everyone should be doing, or does the box update itself ?? My kids use ours, I have not used it in a month or so.

aka619er

That Guy.....
Reaction score
I just got a message that Kodi 15.0 is available now at the Google Play Store. The only options I had with the message were dismiss or remind later. Don't know how that helps since I though once we did the memory card download it would update automatically. Nor do I know what version of Kodi I have.