WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Roz got married!

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
Congratulations Roz and Tammy.

A large Lower River Junkie contingent was on site to observe. BarryMac, Scouter, Daytona Babe, Froggystyle and many others made it to the secured seaside location.

They look so happy. :thumbsup
Roz.jpg

scouter

Old Guy......
Reaction score
Awesome evening with great peeps.......

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
I got to meet Scouter. That could have been the highlight of the evening. :D

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
Theres a screen name I havent heard in a while... congrats to Roz and thr new wifey.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Well, congrats to you both Chris. Here is wishing you many years of happiness!

CHEERS!:beer

Deja_Vu

Essex Affectionado
Reaction score
Congrats to the Bride and Groom! :thumbsup

Cheers to many years of marital bliss. :drink

Andy01

Reaction score
The guys a bum!!!! My condolences to the bride, who would marry him?? Congrats to Roz!! Great guy

941Punk

some beach, somewhere.
Reaction score
He married up & she's super cool. Wish we could of made it.

scouter

Old Guy......
Reaction score
Roz and Tammy are great people.....

There were a lot of speeches during the wedding (the best of which, in my opinion was from Roz's best man, our own BMac). Anyway, I got to thinking back on the first time I met Roz......

It was around Thanksgiving of 2010. I had just met Barry online (which he pointed out at the wedding is how he meets all of his friends). Anyway, Barry and Mrs. Barry had just bought a "new to them" trailer, which they still have over at Pruitt City. Since Barry drives a "girl truck", he was looking for someone to haul his trailer from the previous owners house in El Cajon, out to the river. I stepped up and volunteered. It was Thanksgiving weekend, and Barry was working, and wouldn't be out to the river until later. He gave me the address of where to pick up the trailer, and said that one of his friends "Roz" would meet me there to help me hook it up. So my wife, daughter and dog and I schlep out to El Cajon to hook this monstrosity up, and when we get there, Roz was waiting for us. Good thing for me, cause I had no clue how to hook up a weight distributing hitch. Roz had it handled with no issues..... I thought (and still do) here is a GREAT guy....... :thumbsup

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
First time I met Roz it was years ago when I was giving away an old Jacuzzi.:p Small world

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
I have to hand it to Barry Mac. He made a great speech, and sort of emceed the evening. :thumbsup:thumbsup

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
I'm sure there's plenty of innuendos and inside jokes here but I guess congratulations are in order.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
I'm sure there's plenty of innuendos and inside jokes here but I guess congratulations are in order.
Those Lower River Junkies are a breed all their own....lol[emoji4]