WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Looking for a Cheetah Fast Cat 24'

nordic454

WWW.METALWORXLV.COM
Reaction score
I think I have the NORDIC sold, so I am actively looking for my next purchase. I am looking for a Cheetah Fast Cat is the $20-25k range, preferably with a big block. From research that means most likely in te '99-'02/04 ish range. If any one has one for sale, or thinking about selling, or knows a buddy with one, please let me know. I will be putting the pontoon up for sale as well, but also available as a trade plus cash if interested. Thanks guys, I know your always looking out for thing like this when we ask for help.

prosthogod

Reaction score
I think I have the NORDIC sold, so I am actively looking for my next purchase. I am looking for a Cheetah Fast Cat is the $20-25k range, preferably with a big block. From research that means most likely in te '99-'02/04 ish range. If any one has one for sale, or thinking about selling, or knows a buddy with one, please let me know. I will be putting the pontoon up for sale as well, but also available as a trade plus cash if interested. Thanks guys, I know your always looking out for thing like this when we ask for help.

Why? do you have a fetish for drywall screws?

Paul65k

Schiada Baby.......Yeah!!
Reaction score
Personally I think that Bob builds some amazing boats when you consider what he can bring them to the market for. He's been around a long time and if 2FF's boat is any indication they can really haul ass!!

I'll look forward to seeing your new boat whatever you end up with..........Good luck and I'll keep my ears open here around Havasu for you!

nordic454

WWW.METALWORXLV.COM
Reaction score
Personally I think that Bob builds some amazing boats when you consider what he can bring them to the market for. He's been around a long time and if 2FF's boat is any indication they can really haul ass!!

I'll look forward to seeing your new boat whatever you end up with..........Good luck and I'll keep my ears open here around Havasu for you!

Thank you, I appreciate it. I agree with you as well. Just called Cheetah, and they have one on consignment right now in the price range I want to be in. Just waiting on the info and pics to be emailed to me.

fmo24

Reaction score
Thank you, I appreciate it. I agree with you as well. Just called Cheetah, and they have one on consignment right now in the price range I want to be in. Just waiting on the info and pics to be emailed to me.
Good luck. Hope it works out

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Because for the price, for an entry level high performance deck boat, it's a perfect boat for the next step. I'm not looking to start any arguments between the cheetah fans, and the guys who hate them. I have heard it all.

I don't think anybody actually "hates" them.. It's just jokes.

RD

prosthogod

Reaction score
Why do people get butt hurt so easily around here.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Because for the price, for an entry level high performance deck boat, it's a perfect boat for the next step. I'm not looking to start any arguments between the cheetah fans, and the guys who hate them. I have heard it all.

Yup... Well except the high performance thing.. hahah.. I've been real happy with our 24' Fast Cat. Perfect for the family and holds plenty of coolers. With the 7.4 MPI/Bravo 1 and a 22p prop I'm seeing a top speed of about 55 all loaded up. Just for reference for you. I think the 7.4 in there is only rated at 310 or 350 HP. Not a monster by anymeans.

nordic454

WWW.METALWORXLV.COM
Reaction score
Not getting butthurt at all, I've just seen how many Cheetah threads turn into a back and forth bickering fest, and really didn't want this one to get off topic that way.
So as long as I can sell my pontoon as quick as the Nordic, I think I found our next boat. 1999, 190 hrs on 502 with Bravo 1, brand new carpet, 2 yr old interior. For 18k. Fingers crossed

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Not getting butthurt at all, I've just seen how many Cheetah threads turn into a back and forth bickering fest, and really didn't want this one to get off topic that way.
So as long as I can sell my pontoon as quick as the Nordic, I think I found our next boat. 1999, 190 hrs on 502 with Bravo 1, brand new carpet, 2 yr old interior. For 18k. Fingers crossed

Damn.. That's a deal. Hide that listing:D

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
I've been totally pleased with my POS 2000 24' Stiletto. Had it for almost 10 years now and nary a problem. Does 60 all day everyday.

Maestro

Reaction score
There are a bunch on powerboat listing.
I enjoyed my 24' stiletto and it was built from the gods. 540 pro marine 800hp,custom interior, huge sounds, traditional classic gel, full imco hydrolic steering and imco lower. I ran it hard in the right conditions left a lot of big name boats looking like crap on the trailer and the water. but here's the kicker. it was not a standard cheetah build and thus the cost reflected. Best boat I've ever owned
:bowdown:

http://www.powerboatlistings.com/cg...lt=&state=&view_records=+Show+Matching+Boats+

nordic454

WWW.METALWORXLV.COM
Reaction score
As long as my buyer comes through, and picks up the Nordic Sat morning, we're heading down to Cheetah in Havasu and putting a gold deposit on the 24 Fast Cat they have on consignment.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
What is a "gold" deposit? LIke you are paying for the deposit in gold?

RD

nordic454

WWW.METALWORXLV.COM
Reaction score
Ok, so I have cash in hand, upto 25k to spend today. Anything? Anyone have a "buddy" looking to sell their boat? Looking for a 24-26' deck boat. Thanks for any help

Big B Hova

HOSS
Reaction score
What is a "gold" deposit? LIke you are paying for the deposit in gold?

RD

Good day kind sir! I would like to leave a deposit on this fine vessel! I will give you 3 gold bars if you can hold the sale of this vessel until Thursday. LOLOLOL

nordic454

WWW.METALWORXLV.COM
Reaction score

blacksockdown

Banned
Reaction score
Ok, so I have cash in hand, upto 25k to spend today. Anything? Anyone have a "buddy" looking to sell their boat? Looking for a 24-26' deck boat. Thanks for any help

Dont be too eager...You are in a great pos with that cash.Use it to your advantage.HappyHunting!

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
I may know of a 24 that may be for sale if you're interested. I have to confirm first.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
I've been totally pleased with my POS 2000 24' Stiletto. Had it for almost 10 years now and nary a problem. Does 60 all day everyday.

was you wear'n speedo's... people hear advised me to change mine....:D