WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Next time mind your own business

McRib

aka HWlaser23, "B" team member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;spqZ704Um-s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spqZ704Um-s[/video]

I run my mouth but I'm prepared for a reaction. To not be is just foolish. Dick move on the cars part though. Wtf was the rider looking at every second before impact? Lol.

Faceaz

Reaction score
I run my mouth but I'm prepared for a reaction. To not be is just foolish. Dick move on the cars part though. Wtf was the rider looking at every second before impact? Lol.

He was brake checking the guy. Speeding up & hitting the brakes.

McRib

aka HWlaser23, "B" team member
Reaction score
That's what I thought but the sound wasn't up on my phone. It was hard to tell. Fuck that guy! He with the most lug nuts wins! EVERYTIME! DUMB ASS!

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score
[video=youtube;f0vo-E1cm8I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0vo-E1cm8I[/video]

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Yeah that didn't work out too well for him.

Guess he isn't quite the ruler of the road the way he thought he was.
Frankly I'm surprised whoever was in the car didn't jerk him off his bike at the stop light.

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
He was brake checking the guy. Speeding up & hitting the brakes.

That's what I thought but the sound wasn't up on my phone. It was hard to tell. Fuck that guy! He with the most lug nuts wins! EVERYTIME! DUMB ASS!

It kind of sounded like the BMW was reving it's motor behind him while he was brake checking him.

rush1

Reaction score
Piece of shit had it coming to him, I love it :thumbsup

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
Fuck that guy! He with the most lug nuts wins! EVERYTIME! DUMB ASS!

I so buy into that thought. We were driving our motorhome to the coast the other day. I had a chance to cut dude on motorcycle off when road went from two lanes to one fit I didn't thinking "hey, he's driving a motorcycle, he'll be long gone". But NOOO. Dude proceeded to do 5 miles under the speed limit for like 10 miles on a two lane road. I'm sure milk man knows exactly where I'm talking about. Anyway I finally was able to pass his dumb ass up on a strait away in my 37 foot motorhome mind you. I was telling my wife the same thing Andrew, doesn't really matter who's at fault, dude on bike is dead every time.

W.O.T

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with using your phone while stopped at a red light. Had it coming to him

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score
If more riders saw what can happen... Like the guy I scraped off the road yesterday... they would open their mouths a little less, and open their eyes a little more. The car will always win.

Danzo

Reaction score
Motorcyclist was a total dipshit but get off your fucking cell phones people, pay attention to the road!!!

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
Read the comments on the Go Fund Me site, most are saying the motorcycle rider had it coming for saying something then brake checking then not letting the BMW pass, that's why he kept looking over his shoulder. It's amazing that he's already got $2500 donated already. But someone pointed out that if he has so many bills, why is he only asking for $5,000 - sounds like a scam to me.

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
Read the comments on the Go Fund Me site, most are saying the motorcycle rider had it coming for saying something then brake checking then not letting the BMW pass, that's why he kept looking over his shoulder. It's amazing that he's already got $2500 donated already. But someone pointed out that if he has so many bills, why is he only asking for $5,000 - sounds like a scam to me.

The guy's a squid. He needs to take the money and buy a Prius.:D

e0a04d765dca0956_7765_625x360.jpg

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
From the dude's GoFuckMe page:

"Yes... I record every single time I hop on my motorcycle. Any smart rider does. I've been hit several times before. I've had several experiences with hit-and-runs (where I couldn't identify the driver) as well as other drivers simply lying through their teeth. I use a camera on every ride to protect myself in incidents such as this."

Hit several times?? Maybe it's you.:hmm

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score

I think you are on to something here.:thumbup::D
Wouldn't it still be hit and run for the BMW driver?

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
I in no way condone what the BMW drive did to this douche, I'll give the rider a douche-pass on making his remark, should the driver been texting, no, but he was at a light and wasn't moving, but then to go and instigate the BMW, what did he expect the outcome to be? As it was said in his Go Fund Me page - You mess with the bull, you're going to get the horn. 400 lbs vs. 4000 lbs - I wonder who's going to lose on this one? (sarcasm implied).

AzGeo

Fair winds and following seas George.. Rest Easy..
Reaction score
I think you are on to something here.:thumbup::D

next time, go back, kick a-hole in face, take Go-Pro, return rental car, no evidence/no foul ......... HA HA

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score

"Yes... I record every single time I hop on my motorcycle. Any smart rider does. I've been hit several times before. I've had several experiences with hit-and-runs (where I couldn't identify the driver) as well as other drivers simply lying through their teeth. I use a camera on every ride to protect myself in incidents such as this."

That's little man talk which he believes make himself look way more bitchen than he is...lol[emoji15] [emoji1] [emoji1]
I think you are on to something here.[emoji106]:D
Some call it a living[emoji21]

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Oh, and the the numbnut on the bike had every intention to antagonize the bmw.....he practically idled away from the light, car to his right was well out in front.
He should have a refund gofund to keep people from ripping him a new bunghole for being such a douche'.

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
He also held the guy at the light also. He intended for the entire thing to happen as he did the past several times (always making sure he has his camera).

He must survive off the court system.

A guy on his phone at a light was of NO Danger to this total piece of trash. He hand picked that BMW.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Yeah I don't get fucking with a car or bike or driver once I am past them or they are past me.

There is always the annoying driver either in the way or jamming up your mirror.
But once I am away from them, or them away from me, why would you try to prolong the contact like that moron on the bike did?

What a dipshit.

PVHCA

Reaction score
KTLA is reporting the driver of the BMW left the scene and is now wanted for hit and run. Thought I saw him stopped on the side, weird.

allblowdup

Reaction score
Holy you guys are being hypocrits. On the other post you guys are appladding the guy that phones 911 because a guy is swirving around on the road. this guy is on his phone which is distracted driving as well and when a guys says something you thik it is ok to run the guy off the road. WTF. don't care if the guy was being a dick phone 911 then. That was attempted murder right there and the guy deserves to get charged for it. Nomatter what you dont take a 3000lb car and run it at someone unless you are fear for your life. The guy on the bike could be a dick but the guy in the car is way worse.

Rickybobby

Reaction score
That was assault with a deadly weapon right there, even if the bike rider instigated it. Get his plate and call it in. If he stops now he's the one causing the problem, if he gets off his bike and starts something he better be ready to finish it... BMW driver got sucked in and bought the deal, hook line and sinker.... Sounds like the rider has done this before ??? Wonder if the cops have seen the video ??

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Holy you guys are being hypocrits. On the other post you guys are appladding the guy that phones 911 because a guy is swirving around on the road. this guy is on his phone which is distracted driving as well and when a guys says something you thik it is ok to run the guy off the road. WTF. don't care if the guy was being a dick phone 911 then. That was attempted murder right there and the guy deserves to get charged for it. Nomatter what you dont take a 3000lb car and run it at someone unless you are fear for your life. The guy on the bike could be a dick but the guy in the car is way worse.

That was assault with a deadly weapon right there, even if the bike rider instigated it. Get his plate and call it in. If he stops now he's the one causing the problem, if he gets off his bike and starts something he better be ready to finish it... BMW driver got sucked in and bought the deal, hook line and sinker.... Sounds like the rider has done this before ??? Wonder if the cops have seen the video ??

Lol.
Hardly. The fact the dude was brake checking the car is reckless driving by the cell phone vigilante on the bike.
Without seeing the whole episode from other angles, it seems apparent that the bike was in fact the cause of the collision.
Did you see how close he was to the cars at the signal? He shoehorned between those cars, swore at the bimmer driver, held them at the stoplight, brake checked them for a block and then got himself tagged from behind due to his own erratic actions...I'd sue the fucking idiot for emotional trauma he caused me if I was that cars driver. Then again if he had swore into my car window chances are it would have been settled at the light.

allblowdup

Reaction score
Don't know about that. Where I am from if you get hit from behind it is always the guy who ran into you from behind. The law didctates to always follow at a safe distance. doesn't matter what teh guy in front of you is doing unless he is backing up! brake checking is a crime but is not a reason to run the guy over. Maybe next time you see a drunk driver don't call 911 just the fucker over huh! Violence is violence doen't matter if you think you are justified or not. Just sometimes there is no other way. That was not the case here.

rvrrun

Reaction score
Biker is a douche.....

BMW driver is a criminal(technically he is a douche too as he is driving a BMW:D).....

I thought it had to be a BMW and a USC Alumni license frame to be automatically classified as douche?

...technically speaking

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score

Don't know about that. Where I am from if you get hit from behind it is always the guy who ran into you from behind. The law didctates to always follow at a safe distance. doesn't matter what teh guy in front of you is doing unless he is backing up! brake checking is a crime but is not a reason to run the guy over. Maybe next time you see a drunk driver don't call 911 just the fucker over huh! Violence is violence doen't matter if you think you are justified or not. Just sometimes there is no other way. That was not the case here.

Just so you are clear, I was driving, my wife called 911.:rolleyes
It is clear as a bell the bike rider antagonized the car. The other car next to them(to the mc's right) was long gone at a normal pace around that left turn. The riders actions, ie: brake checking, backfired and now he's all butt hurt. FundMe my ass, it's people like this douche that have ruined normal lives for their own personal gain. His writings alone tell a tail of how this has happened several times. As I said before, some call it "making a living".
Any wonder cameras in cars are becoming much more the norm? Not with how people and insurances get screwed by these jackholes.

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
I thought it had to be a BMW and a USC Alumni license frame to be automatically classified as douche?

...technically speaking

Not mandatory but it definitely cranks up the douchebaggery a couple notches.......lol