WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hallett 210 refresh

UltraLucky

Reaction score
Thanks for following along.

All i have really been able to do is look at the shifter so far. I do like how it looks compared to the old one though.The shift cable bellow was leaking a large amount of water when I tried to launch a few weeks back.
Just got it and the cable replaced yesterday so hope to find out in the next couple of days. How Is your 210 running?

Finally got the boat in the water and a got to use the new dana shifter. I love it. Very comfortable and smooth. I does take some getting used to as I have had the standard single lever style in the past three boats. It can be an issue for some one in a panic situation who is used to having the lever straight up to bring the boat to idle and out of gear.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Finally got the boat in the water and a got to use the new dana shifter. I love it. Very comfortable and smooth. I does take some getting used to as I have had the standard single lever style in the past three boats. It can be an issue for some one in a panic situation who is used to having the lever straight up to bring the boat to idle and out of gear.

That is my fear with getting those controls. Do they get really hot in the sun?

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Saw you coming into Parker on Monday as we were heading out. I knew it was this boat, looked so good! Nicely done :thumbsup

E4L

Reaction score
Something to be proud of right there. This is gorgeous. Drooling

UltraLucky

Reaction score
Saw you coming into Parker on Monday as we were heading out. I knew it was this boat, looked so good! Nicely done :thumbsup

Thought that may be your boat, looked clean and the colors really popped as it was flying by in the opposite direction.

UltraLucky

Reaction score
Thank You for all the compliments.

Seeing the smile on my 15 year old daughter's face when she got to drive it for the first time was priceless.

stevesdcb

Reaction score
No not yet, should be done in the off season. For now the boat runs solid with no issues. But I am looking forward to the change this boat is begging for more power.

Your boat came out awesome. :thumbsup I just finished my 210 resto, will post pics soon. I'm currently running 454 efi but also want more power, lots of options. Looking forward to what engine/drive upgrades you decide on.

Andy01

Reaction score
Wow that is a really nice 210, good write up. It sure turned out like brand new :thumbsup

Be sure whoever it is insured with that they have it valued correctly for the upgrades, and it is a agreed value policy. In the event of a lose you don't want to come up short on all you have invested.

Melloyellovector

Reaction score
Wow that is a really nice 210, good write up. It sure turned out like brand new :thumbsup

Be sure whoever it is insured with that they have it valued correctly for the upgrades, and it is a agreed value policy. In the event of a lose you don't want to come up short on all you have invested.

Question about that, my never ending vector should be close to done semi soon. I'll call you to review upgrades so we can adjust policy as needed. Pretty sure Iv dumped twice the agreed value into it :cool

UltraLucky

Reaction score

I will give you a call once it is completed. It is undergoing round 2 now, getting the mechanical portions updated. I have been with Allstate for my boat policies since 1990. Had two claims in that time, smoothest insurance transactions I have ever had. That said I am concerned that I would not be covered fully on a total loss.

Hammer

Reaction score
Great choice, Brian sourced all my components. I'm really tempted to go EFI.

hallett3

Reaction score
Great choice, Brian sourced all my components. I'm really tempted to go EFI.

Nice, how much horse power. And Hammer go fuel injection they start so easy and run smooth. You won't regret it

Runs2rch

Reaction score
Nice! I have to call Brian back. Going to have him give a pair of 525efi's a little makeover.

Hammer

Reaction score
Nice, how much horse power. And Hammer go fuel injection they start so easy and run smooth. You won't regret it

I'm not sure how much it will make. I'd imagine 650 or so.

hallett3

Reaction score
Nice, how much horse power. And Hammer go fuel injection they start so easy and run smooth. You won't regret it[/QUOTe

600+ with a big improvement in the torque curve, this will be my first boat with an efi setup and I am looking forward to the change. it should help with the predawn ski runs.

Nice. That 210 is going to be one fast MOfO. keep up the progress 👍

Runs2rch

Reaction score
What is the ballpark on that motor? 540 right?

the510

Reaction score
LETS SEE SOME UPDATES! IM REALLY EXCITED TO SEE HOW THE ENGINE COMPARTMENT TURNED OUT!

stevesdcb

Reaction score
Very Nice! Been waiting to see how this turns out. More details when you have time:D

bocco

Reaction score
Looks great. What are the details on that fuel injection setup? Is it a marine setup?

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
How do all you mfers get your engine bay so clean and neat looking

AZmike

Eastsider
Reaction score
Just started looking at this thread and your boat came out really nice.