WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Removing Hard Water Spots from cars demo:

Ducky

Reaction score
Ducky..it's not just for boating! Keeping your water spot remover handy for use on your auto can save $$$

[video=youtube_https;cl8o8z7saLQ]https://youtu.be/cl8o8z7saLQ[/video][SUB][/SUB

IinsureU

aka 'Insman'
Reaction score
Seems you have a new formulation including wax which is great. The old Ducky was the only thing that would get the water spots off of by boat swimstep, and I used many products on my boat.

MissB

The Asset..
Reaction score
how well does the water spot specifically formulated for glass work on showers?

Ducky

Reaction score
Seems you have a new formulation including wax which is great. The old Ducky was the only thing that would get the water spots off of by boat swimstep, and I used many products on my boat.

IinsureU, glad to hear the "Original Water Spot Remover" formula worked for you. Many still use the "Original" they are formulated differently and they both have there place. For water spots on matte finish paints or chrome exhaust pipes I use the "original" formula and then rinse and apply Ducky "Matte Finish Detailer + Sealant" for matte and satin finish paint and vinyl wraps or Metal Works" Metal Polish + Protectant for the chrome and metal finishes respectively. We also have "Water Spot Remover for Glass" which will take out years old spots.

Thank you,

DUCKY PRODUCTS, INC. IS PROUD TO HAVE NORDIC BOATS USA USING THE DUCKY BRAND ON ALL NEW BOAT BUILDS!

Ducky

Reaction score
how well does the water spot specifically formulated for glass work on showers?

MissB, Ducky "Water Spot Remover for Glass" works awesome on shower doors. money back guarantee! In the pics below I used on auto glass after using our "Water Spot Plus" to no avail.

Screenshot_2014-08-09-15-55-06.jpg Screenshot_2014-08-09-16-04-46.jpg Screenshot_2014-08-09-16-06-15.jpg Screenshot_2014-08-09-15-25-15.jpg Screenshot_2014-08-09-16-05-32.jpg

DUCKY PRODUCTS, INC. IS PROUD TO HAVE NORDIC BOATS USA USING THE DUCKY BRAND ON ALL NEW BOAT BUILDS!

MissB

The Asset..
Reaction score
I will order some, thank you!!

Quick99

Reaction score
Just ordered the water spot remover. Wife will give you a reach around if it works lol

Ducky

Reaction score
Just ordered the water spot remover. Wife will give you a reach around if it works lol

NICE......:party2: How long have the spots been there? If you could give me the name the order was placed under I will add a sample of "Xtreme Water Spot Gel" just in case you need stronger.

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
Do you have a product for light "crud" from brackish water on the bottom of a hull?

Ducky

Reaction score
Do you have a product for light "crud" from brackish water on the bottom of a hull?

Blue, we currently do not. You may want to try muriatic acid (at your own risk) which you can get cheap at Home Depot. Be careful if that is the route you go. There are some hull cleaners you can find out there that are basically the same thing. Thank you for your inquiry and happy boating.

Quick99

Reaction score
NICE......:party2: How long have the spots been there? If you could give me the name the order was placed under I will add a sample of "Xtreme Water Spot Gel" just in case you need stronger.

Thanks. Order was placed by Mike Neuenswander. Going to try it out this weekend finally get a day off.