WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

What's a good office toy?

lakemadness

Grobe Bruste Bitte
Reaction score
Trying to find something cool for the office. Something along the lines of a pool table, arcade game etc. Anything cool you have seen?

MalibuKen

Rockstar Rocks!
Reaction score
The guys at No Fear in CBad used to run go carts and pocket bikes around the parking lot. 👍

ChevelleSB406

Reaction score
We have the ping pong table, a putting green outside and basketball and volleyball, cornhole boards of course :D. We are an uptight engineering software firm though, my network engineer friend has had some amazing offices during the dot com boom with everything you could imagine.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Always an office crowd pleaser when it's hot outside...I'm a bit surprised how many people have no issue wearing trunks/bikinis when playing. I'm getting old I guess LOL

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435783492.404817.jpg

TOBTEK

Reaction score
The guys at No Fear in CBad used to run go carts and pocket bikes around the parking lot. 

That's were I met my wife. She was one of the Orig No Fear employee's. All the way back to Bad boy club days. They knew how to throw a party! One year for the Christmas party, they made the parking lot into a beach and had KC and the Sunshine band playing.

here's what your office NEEDS.... :)

http://www.riverdavesplace.com/foru...-Innsbruck-Olhausen-SNOOKER-BALL-table-As-new

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
We have a sand volleyball court at my office, but it is full of rattlesnakes. No joke. :grumble:

Maybe don't have that.... lol