WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Missing Daughter of RDP'r

Status
Not open for further replies.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
we have both her phone and dakotas phone we are trying bypass the lock screen to access it.

So you have their actual phones? And you are trying to access them to get possible clues?

This means they both have new phones they're currently using?

Sorry, just a bit confused.

RiverDiva

"Team RDP"
Reaction score
we have both her phone and dakotas phone we are trying bypass the lock screen to access it.

I believe you can bypass the passcode on iPhones to access certain things. Have you googled how to bypass passcode on ---- phone? Or can't you go to the company that makes the phone and explain its a missing persons case?

Singleton

Reaction score
This maybe part of the reason she left?

With kids and even more with step-kids, it is a very difficult balancing act. No matter what drove her away, my thoughts are with the family that she contacts them soon to let them know she is OK.

Not knowing that has got to be driving the family crazy!

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I'm assuming the le is assuming she's fine and left on her own will. What disturbs me is her friends or close family or someone knows what's going on. The fact they haven't said enough is enough and come forward is what is a little scary and confusing to me.

I get the feeling that we are a lot alike in some respects. I learned a long time ago that if you NEED a result, "half measures" generally accomplish nothing except going around in a circle.

All this talk about cell phones and apps, to me at least, strikes as even less than half measures.
The boys family knows something, maybe not everything, but more than they are forthcoming about.

I can guarantee you that I would know what they know in short order...even if I had to post my own bail the next day.
That isn't "tough talk"...I've done it before and made sure my wife had my bail and my back.
Jail does not scare me.

It doesn't mean violence either. Camp out on there fucking doorstep every single minute of the day and see what happens.
Take vacation and keep your front bumper 20' from the parents rear bumper EVERY time their car leaves the driveway.
If they say a fucking word tell them to their face that you are doing NOTHING else until you hear from the daughter.
With any luck they will call the cops, THAT ids a good thing because, yet again, this kind of stuff is bad for the cops and I promise they will get orders to "make this end".
Shit like this drives me apeshit.

I mean NO disrespect to the parents, things like this leave a parent at a total loss on what to do...been there done that.
The fear and worry are paralyzing.
You want results, engineer those results.

There are no rules when it comes to our kids safety, and there is NOTHING that I would not do to get my answers...My wife knows it, my kids know it.
Get the answers you need and let the pieces fall.

Sorry for the rant, sincerely, but it PISSES me off when the ones who are lying are dictating your grief.

Mrdeadair

Reaction score
we have my daughters phone and the phone her boyfriend gave her to contact him outside of her phone which we only found out about a few days before she went missing.

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
we have my daughters phone and the phone her boyfriend gave her to contact him outside of her phone which we only found out about a few days before she went missing.

That makes sense....

His phone for her.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

What have those phones produced? Validation of your suspicions perhaps?
That's good, it's proof.

But they've gone through 3 burners each by now...:(

Mrdeadair

Reaction score
Ive made a new flyer please share on social media

EmilyflyerV1.jpg

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Damn Matt!!!

I just realize who this is!!!!!!

I'll post this info on my facebook and instagram....

Prayers to you guys!!!

Rick

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Guys call me. My brother in law is a P.I. who specializes in teens....I just posted this on my Facebook and he just hit me up...... 714.920.8788

NicPaus

Reaction score
Just shared the flier on Facebook. I am local if you need anything.

Rickybobby

Reaction score
no laws have been broke... a 16 yr old can choose to leave home...they don't need cops... they need counselors

Not sure what Steve is drinkin or smokin here??? but a juvenile is such until their 18th birthday at which time they then can make their own decisions (i.e. the girls parents are legally responsible for her until she is 18!!!! or she goes to court and gets emancipated). If the girl is 16 going on 20 I am sure the parents would be able to deal with it as long as she and or the BF and his POS parents acknowledged that she was ok and not in some ditch somewhere. Steve is entertaining sometimes but not sure why anyone is sticking up for him here.... he's clueless in this discussion.

Please keep up the pressure MRDEADAIR until you get the results you need to move on (squeaky wheel gets the grease). I know kids drag us through the worst shit imaginable but I would stop at pretty much nuthing to make sure she was not in danger of some kind. Thats our job, protect our crew!!!

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
This maybe part of the reason she left?

The world of Baby/Toddler.....all I can say is you have no idea whats ahead and you cant look at it from your side, you cant watch it to feel it in the same way as when the kid is your own. Very real when the out of control part is happening and you can't reel things in. It can be things you cant even imagine.

In this girls mind she more than likely feels like an adult. She's not.

milkmoney

Reaction score
leave me the fuc out of this... I'm sorry for try'n to help... I offered to go to Idaho and camp out and see if she is with the kid...more than anyone else here has offered..

Jus quoting for delete purpose. [emoji2].

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
My thinking is the boyfriend is definitely involved or he would be offering to help locate her.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
As much as I hate to say it I've been that guy. And after her dad beat me up in their front yard she would have married me and went anywhere w me. I'm still hoping at least some sort of contact is made and the parents can at least have some comfort knowing she's safe

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Not sure what Steve is drinkin or smokin here??? but a juvenile is such until their 18th birthday at which time they then can make their own decisions (i.e. the girls parents are legally responsible for her until she is 18!!!! or she goes to court and gets emancipated). If the girl is 16 going on 20 I am sure the parents would be able to deal with it as long as she and or the BF and his POS parents acknowledged that she was ok and not in some ditch somewhere. Steve is entertaining sometimes but not sure why anyone is sticking up for him here.... he's clueless in this discussion.

Please keep up the pressure MRDEADAIR until you get the results you need to move on (squeaky wheel gets the grease). I know kids drag us through the worst shit imaginable but I would stop at pretty much nuthing to make sure she was not in danger of some kind. Thats our job, protect our crew!!!

This thread is far too serious to get sidetracked with a pissing match among posters without personal stake. So I suggest if you disagree with Steve, do it by PM or ignore it.

But also consider that some of his and others statements may come from personal experience so take things as such. As I mentioned early on, I had a similar issue with an under aged daughter taking off with an older boy. I found out very quickly that what I saw as specific law is nothing like what's actually carried out by the legal system. LE does not just find your kid and bring them home because they're under 18. And you will also find out very quickly, they don't necessarily have to come back. You may still have legal responsibilities to them under 18, but you'll find out very fast, it takes court orders, lawyers, and time to get what you think is all simple black and white.

As I'm sure the parents in this case are finding out, LE sees a lot more of these deals than the general public realizes. Their main concern is no foul play or harm has come to anyone, but they, in spite of what we all want things to be, do their business in accordance to past history and precedence. These situations are hard enough on parents and innocent parties that haven't had to deal with anything like this. Your child that you've raised, loved, and nurtured has suddenly disappeared, more often than not, on their own. They've become an adult physically and suddenly, you're faced with having to realize it. They ain't your baby any more.

Now I'm making some big assumptions here, so is Steve I believe. We don't want do overwhelm or get in the way, we're just offering some points that we've experienced in what could very well be similar situations. And we're trying to give some insight into how LE views these deals. Trust me, as the parents of this girl are finding out, these situations are pure hell. And it's way harder to find out facts than you realize until you've, heaven forbid, had to go through this.

Often times, confrontations with the kid, his friends, and his family will do more harm than good. All situations vary, but many are the same, and most have common ground. LE has most likely faced a variety of these situations and I think all but the most inept have ways of handling them.

I know the frustration, I know the fears, I know what it means to go a little to far in getting answers. I'ts hell. And I also now know that these plain as day written laws are not always enforced like we think they are or should be. If this missing girl is indeed "in love", she's where she at thinks she wants to be. She still loves her family, but right now she has someone else in mind that she must be with in her mind. I have a strong feeling this whole thing is going to work out well, but all involved are going to find out things are never going to be the same as they were. A little girl left, and a young lady is now somewhere out there in her place. And she's likely very confused and conflicted. But she was raised right and I bet she gets it figured out in the end. Let's all pray for her and her family to reach a happy ending.

Bottom line, it's about this family and the rough patch they are sharing with us. Let's make it about supporting them and forget about bickering over nonsense among posters.:thumbup:

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
I hope you find your girl, I cant imagine not knowing.

In all honesty, for her sake, I hope she is with him.

This thread is proof that any post can go sideways...unbelievable.

Mrdeadair

Reaction score
I dont think it has been posted but did she take anything with her like clothes or other personal belongs to show that this was planned.

That's the confusing part we think a pair of pant and a shirt or two but it's hard to tell because she was cleaning her room out to sell or donate the stuff she doesn't wear anymore. Also she left $40 dollars on her desk chair. There's a couple of pictures missing of her and the boyfriend and of her and her great grandfather.

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
That's the confusing part we think a pair of pant and a shirt or two but it's hard to tell because she was cleaning her room out to sell or donate the stuff she doesn't wear anymore. Also she left $40 dollars on her desk chair. There's a couple of pictures missing of her and the boyfriend and of her and her great grandfather.

Doesn't much make sense leaving the money behind.

Keep your head up.

Tough spot.

Brian

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

My gut says she forgot the money.

Mind reeling with fear and excitement, changed clothes or whatever and got the hell out of there and just forgot to grab it.

MissB

The Asset..
Reaction score
I really like what Old Tex is saying here, I shared the RDP post on FB, and I'm hoping she's fine. If she is, she will come around. Deadair, I can't imagine your heartbreak. :(

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
What does the boyfriend do for work?

He has a new car and can afford to buy the girl an extra cell phone?

Doesn't sound like he is struggling so maybe mom is the one you need to be paying attention to.

Can a PI get moms bank records or CC statements? Maybe that will show debits at a hotel or a pattern of gas stations or clothes purchases.

This whole deal is bizarre and I really have my fingers crossed she comes home safe. Young girls are so impressionable and there must have been a lot going on at home for her to think this was her only option.

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
Father bought him a new car for his birthday.

Does he work?

Dad's don't typically buy there shit head 18 year old kids new cars for there birthday unless they have alot of positive things going on (college,etc...)

Have you found out where the kid and his car is yet? (18 year olds don't have a ton of options one of the parents is helping him hide her)

MissB

The Asset..
Reaction score
Does he work?

Dad's don't typically buy there shit head 18 year old kids new cars for there birthday unless they have alot of positive things going on (college,etc...)

Have you found out where the kid and his car is yet? (18 year olds don't have a ton of options one of the parents is helping him hide her)

Nor do they forget what color it was... Isn't the D-bag dad the one who told them the car was red, only to find out it's blue? That boy is hiding her, and his parents are helping him. :thumbsdown

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Does he work?

Nor do they forget what color it was... Isn't the D-bag dad the one who told them the car was red, only to find out it's blue? That boy is hiding her, and his parents are helping him. :thumbsdown

Yep.
Like I said...camp out on their doorstep and follow them everywhere.

Viper502

Reaction score
I have been reading all over the internet various stories, comments, threats and allegations towards not only my son, but also his family. Yes, in case you haven't figured out by now, I am Dakota's Mother. With that being said, let me help everyone with some FACTS to this case as we know it thus far!

Please understand that we have not spoken out via social media or returned any phone calls, text messages, etc., as both Redondo Beach PD and Nampa PD have told us not to engage with family or friends, but to contact Redondo Beach PD should we hear from Emily and if any family and friends contact us, to contact the Redondo Beach PD.

First and foremost, the police from Redondo Beach PD as well as Nampa PD here in Idaho have been in constant contact with us! Last week Thursday July 23, 2015, the Nampa PD were sent to our home. Once they arrived, we allowed officers into our home while we talked about Emily running away. Our home was searched at that time and found that Emily was not here. Satisfied Police left our home and said that they would contact the Grandfather, Craig Foley, as this was just a well fare check on behalf of the Grandfather. Let me say this now, I did not, nor did my husband have to allow officers into our home. We allowed them as we are just as concerned as everyone else on where Emily is.

Also, Tuesday July 28, 2015, Nampa PD was once again were sent to our home! Again, they came into our home, they searched every bedroom, every crawl space every closet and under beds, our shed our garage, and ONCE AGAIN, found that Emily was not here nor did we have any information as to her whereabouts! They also informed us that once again, she had runaway and that as with everyone involved in this we ALL WANT to know where Emily is! If for no other reason than for EVERYONE to know that she is safe and doing okay.

On July 28, 2015 Dakota and I both spoke with Redondo Beach PD to both Detctives assigned to this case. It was brought to our attention that it did indeed look like a runaway situation. Per our conversations with the Detectives, they had asked our son if he did in fact give Emily a cell phone. Dakota informed the police that he did, however there was NO SERVICE to this phone so she could not make phone calls, however she could listen to music. This phone was given to Emily back in April or May, which both the grandparents and the parents found and knew about, not what was posted that it was only 2-4 days before Emily ran away that the parents were made aware of said phone. Dakota also informed them that he had also given her a jet-pack which allows WiFi so that Emily could do homework, etc. We have text messages stating this regarding the cell phone and the jet-pack as Krista contacted Dakota via text messages stating if he wanted the cell and jet-pack back he could send his father over to retrieve them! Again, we can post these texts for all to see.

When Matt, her step father posted that they found out only 2 days before she ran away that Dakota had given her a cell phone and jetpack is false information. Even the Dectectives stated that Emily had this phone when she was last at Lake Havasu with her family, at which time the phone was taken away. I also have a FaceBook conversation with Emily's Grandmother, Connie Foley, stating that both Matt and Krista were aware of this cell phone and had taken it away. I have no problem posting that conversation here for all to see.

Matt and the grandfather Craig Foley, went to Dakota's home in Redondo Beach 4 DAYS before Emily ran away. They were there waiting outside (stalking if you will) until they saw Dakota's father come out of the apartment, at which point they approached him and proceeded with letting him know that they know longer wanted Dakota and Emily to see each other. They also had been printing out ALL of Emily's text messages and emails and ALSO decided what they wanted to share, verses including ALL texts and messages.

Dakota's father, when questioned by the Redondo Beach PD, also allowed officers into his home (again NONE OF US HAD TO ALLOW THIS), we willingly did this as we want her found just as much as her parents.) Let it be known that Dakota's father ALSO stating that Dakota's car was BLUE not Red as Matt has claimed! Dakota's father was very forth coming and for the record, EVERYONE KNEW WHERE DAKOTA and I WERE!!!!!

Next, let me say that when I spoke with Connie Foley, that she REFUSED to speak with me on the phone as I wanted to record the conversation. Their main concern (Connie and Craig) was the fact that we can and are thinking about pressing charges for harassment against them as well as cyber harassment. My son, Dakota has received threatening Voice Mails from Craig Foley, he has received threatening text messages from Craig Foley and we have been plastered all over Facebook along with our phone numbers and addresses, etc.
This is doing NOTHING to help find Emily! As I stated before and the Redondo Beach PD can answer, when the Nampa PD came to our home, not once, but twice and searched, they confirmed that Emily is NOT with us!

For those of you who believe that Dakota knows where Emily is, all I have to say to that, is that he has no idea and wishes that she would at least call or text him! However, Emily has not had her own cell phone for quite sometime as either Matt or Krista or both took it away from her. They also took away her computer/internet access and has every single password and account that Emily ever had. They have not allowed her access to any of her computers, cell phones or other electronics. From what we have gathered on our own as well as witnesses is that Emily was not allowed to be around friends and or Dakota. We were told that they had even put security alarms on her windows or were in the process of doing this, made her sleep with the door open to her room, while Matt slept on the couch as well as Krista making sure that Emily could not leave her bedroom or the house without constant supervision. We have also heard of threats that Matt has made towards Emily. I will say this, that I have never met these parents and do not know what goes on in their home, however, I have no doubt that this could be a reason that Emily ran away!

I am not sure what is going on here with this constant harassment of my family and my son, both in state and out of state, however I do know that all of this, is a crime and there can be charges brought against people, especially with Matt getting everyone worked up without stating that he had a part to play in Emily running away!

We have, from the beginning wanted nothing but to know where Emily is and that she is safe!!!! For everyone to NOT acknowledge the fact that the police have spoken with us several times have searched our home multiple times is ludicrous. Matt's comments that the police have done nothing and are doing nothing also makes no sense, as they have most definitely been in contact!
We pray for the safety of this girl and that she at least calls and lets everyone know she is okay!

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
I hope that daughter has a safe return, or at least calls and says she is ok.

Brian

PVHCA

Reaction score
I have been reading all over the internet various stories, comments, threats and allegations towards not only my son, but also his family. Yes, in case you haven't figured out by now, I am Dakota's Mother. With that being said, let me help everyone with some FACTS to this case as we know it thus far!

Please understand that we have not spoken out via social media or returned any phone calls, text messages, etc., as both Redondo Beach PD and Nampa PD have told us not to engage with family or friends, but to contact Redondo Beach PD should we hear from Emily and if any family and friends contact us, to contact the Redondo Beach PD.

First and foremost, the police from Redondo Beach PD as well as Nampa PD here in Idaho have been in constant contact with us! Last week Thursday July 23, 2015, the Nampa PD were sent to our home. Once they arrived, we allowed officers into our home while we talked about Emily running away. Our home was searched at that time and found that Emily was not here. Satisfied Police left our home and said that they would contact the Grandfather, Craig Foley, as this was just a well fare check on behalf of the Grandfather. Let me say this now, I did not, nor did my husband have to allow officers into our home. We allowed them as we are just as concerned as everyone else on where Emily is.

Also, Tuesday July 28, 2015, Nampa PD was once again were sent to our home! Again, they came into our home, they searched every bedroom, every crawl space every closet and under beds, our shed our garage, and ONCE AGAIN, found that Emily was not here nor did we have any information as to her whereabouts! They also informed us that once again, she had runaway and that as with everyone involved in this we ALL WANT to know where Emily is! If for no other reason than for EVERYONE to know that she is safe and doing okay.

On July 28, 2015 Dakota and I both spoke with Redondo Beach PD to both Detctives assigned to this case. It was brought to our attention that it did indeed look like a runaway situation. Per our conversations with the Detectives, they had asked our son if he did in fact give Emily a cell phone. Dakota informed the police that he did, however there was NO SERVICE to this phone so she could not make phone calls, however she could listen to music. This phone was given to Emily back in April or May, which both the grandparents and the parents found and knew about, not what was posted that it was only 2-4 days before Emily ran away that the parents were made aware of said phone. Dakota also informed them that he had also given her a jet-pack which allows WiFi so that Emily could do homework, etc. We have text messages stating this regarding the cell phone and the jet-pack as Krista contacted Dakota via text messages stating if he wanted the cell and jet-pack back he could send his father over to retrieve them! Again, we can post these texts for all to see.

When Matt, her step father posted that they found out only 2 days before she ran away that Dakota had given her a cell phone and jetpack is false information. Even the Dectectives stated that Emily had this phone when she was last at Lake Havasu with her family, at which time the phone was taken away. I also have a FaceBook conversation with Emily's Grandmother, Connie Foley, stating that both Matt and Krista were aware of this cell phone and had taken it away. I have no problem posting that conversation here for all to see.

Matt and the grandfather Craig Foley, went to Dakota's home in Redondo Beach 4 DAYS before Emily ran away. They were there waiting outside (stalking if you will) until they saw Dakota's father come out of the apartment, at which point they approached him and proceeded with letting him know that they know longer wanted Dakota and Emily to see each other. They also had been printing out ALL of Emily's text messages and emails and ALSO decided what they wanted to share, verses including ALL texts and messages.

Dakota's father, when questioned by the Redondo Beach PD, also allowed officers into his home (again NONE OF US HAD TO ALLOW THIS), we willingly did this as we want her found just as much as her parents.) Let it be known that Dakota's father ALSO stating that Dakota's car was BLUE not Red as Matt has claimed! Dakota's father was very forth coming and for the record, EVERYONE KNEW WHERE DAKOTA and I WERE!!!!!

Next, let me say that when I spoke with Connie Foley, that she REFUSED to speak with me on the phone as I wanted to record the conversation. Their main concern (Connie and Craig) was the fact that we can and are thinking about pressing charges for harassment against them as well as cyber harassment. My son, Dakota has received threatening Voice Mails from Craig Foley, he has received threatening text messages from Craig Foley and we have been plastered all over Facebook along with our phone numbers and addresses, etc.
This is doing NOTHING to help find Emily! As I stated before and the Redondo Beach PD can answer, when the Nampa PD came to our home, not once, but twice and searched, they confirmed that Emily is NOT with us!

For those of you who believe that Dakota knows where Emily is, all I have to say to that, is that he has no idea and wishes that she would at least call or text him! However, Emily has not had her own cell phone for quite sometime as either Matt or Krista or both took it away from her. They also took away her computer/internet access and has every single password and account that Emily ever had. They have not allowed her access to any of her computers, cell phones or other electronics. From what we have gathered on our own as well as witnesses is that Emily was not allowed to be around friends and or Dakota. We were told that they had even put security alarms on her windows or were in the process of doing this, made her sleep with the door open to her room, while Matt slept on the couch as well as Krista making sure that Emily could not leave her bedroom or the house without constant supervision. We have also heard of threats that Matt has made towards Emily. I will say this, that I have never met these parents and do not know what goes on in their home, however, I have no doubt that this could be a reason that Emily ran away!

I am not sure what is going on here with this constant harassment of my family and my son, both in state and out of state, however I do know that all of this, is a crime and there can be charges brought against people, especially with Matt getting everyone worked up without stating that he had a part to play in Emily running away!

We have, from the beginning wanted nothing but to know where Emily is and that she is safe!!!! For everyone to NOT acknowledge the fact that the police have spoken with us several times have searched our home multiple times is ludicrous. Matt's comments that the police have done nothing and are doing nothing also makes no sense, as they have most definitely been in contact!
We pray for the safety of this girl and that she at least calls and lets everyone know she is okay!

Can't wait for the 3rd side of this.

Hope Emily is safe and realizes people do care and love her and hope for a safe return.

Status
Not open for further replies.