WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Ok, New Build.....

outboardrick

Reaction score
I'm not a LAM guy but I'll support the new Forums ;)
I shopped around a while and with the help of Paul65K I decided on a Seville build. After looking at a few models, and maybe Paul will chime in on this, when I walked into the Seville model I was impressed. Wes Yonda, Seville Builders, has been incredible......Here are a few pics, it's still a month or so away from being done.
house 009.jpg house 012.jpg house 014.jpg house 016.jpg house 021.jpg house 025.jpg 007.jpg 005.jpg 001.jpg house 006.jpg house 009.jpg house 007.jpg

HavaToon

Reaction score
Welcome to the neighborhood! I've driven right by your new build quite a few times.

THE WIDGE

Reaction score
Is this the same model style on acoma, looked at it a few weeks ago and really like the open feel with kitchen, dining, and family room.

outboardrick

Reaction score
Thanks everyone, I'll let you know when I get a beer fridge :D

THE WIDGE

Reaction score
Looks great! I really liked that model. Did everything go well with the build, hidden or unexpected costs? I've been considering on selling mine and building one like yours. Value just isn't there yet on mine to rollover a nice down, i bought in 05 and spent way to much then and built a large detached. Did you already have lot?

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score
Good looking house. The front patio looks like a great place to enjoy a cup of coffee in the morning and/or enjoy a sunset with a cold drink in hand.

Is that a built in swamp cooler on the garage wall?

outboardrick

Reaction score
Good looking house. The front patio looks like a great place to enjoy a cup of coffee in the morning and/or enjoy a sunset with a cold drink in hand.

Is that a built in swamp cooler on the garage wall?

Yes, 2 Bonaire swamps on the side. They work really good :thumbup:

YZFRider

Reaction score
Awesome, Wes built us a house last year. We really love it. He builds a great house an stands behind everything after he is done

Joker

Reaction score
House looks great. We drove through havasu today and I thought the models on the corner was kind of strange. Not the looks, but the concept but it must work.[emoji106]
Congrats

outboardrick

Reaction score
House looks great. We drove through havasu today and I thought the models on the corner was kind of strange. Not the looks, but the concept but it must work.[emoji106]
Congrats

Do you mean my house or others? I had the lot for quite a while and just built on it, the corner is just what it is :cool

Joker

Reaction score
Do you mean my house or others? I had the lot for quite a while and just built on it, the corner is just what it is :cool

I was referring to the model homes on Acoma and the 95. It looked like there were 2 homes there as showcases?
Your house looks great.[emoji106]

outboardrick

Reaction score
I was referring to the model homes on Acoma and the 95. It looked like there were 2 homes there as showcases?
Your house looks great.[emoji106]

Building is going crazy, just not a lot of good lots left.

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
Drive by the other day, looks like lots of work still getting done in back and side [emoji106]

outboardrick

Reaction score
Drive by the other day, looks like lots of work still getting done in back and side [emoji106]

Thanks. Yes, stuff in the back yard is being held up on a patio/kitchen area....everyone else is waiting for the plans to be ok'd so they can start their end of the deal :grumble:

Deja_Vu

Essex Affectionado
Reaction score
Any updates? Your home looks amazing.
Looking forward to seeing that cabana and pool completed.

JaniG

Reaction score
Can't wait to see it all completed. Thank you for letting us look at your pool when we were pool shopping. You will enjoy it when it's done! You also inspired Ziggy to install a doggy door for our dog after seeing yours. Thank you!

THE WIDGE

Reaction score
Looks great. What are dimensions of pool. How much something like this run? Great looking pad and location

outboardrick

Reaction score
Looks great. What are dimensions of pool. How much something like this run? Great looking pad and location

Thank you! The pool is 12X25, cost was 35k including the travertine under the house patio and the raised deck. Pool was done by Sandcastle Pools and I would certainly recommend them to anyone!!

THE WIDGE

Reaction score
Thank you! The pool is 12X25, cost was 35k including the travertine under the house patio and the raised deck. Pool was done by Sandcastle Pools and I would certainly recommend them to anyone!!

Nice, how about that casitas? Thx

Deja_Vu

Essex Affectionado
Reaction score
I've enjoyed watching your build progress. Everything looks great!
I really like the layout and how you utilized the space. :thumbup:

outboardrick

Reaction score
I'll start a new thread after the landscaping is in to thank the contractors that helped me, there are 4 that deserve a huge thumbs up and recommendation.

outboardrick

Reaction score
Well, I finally got the landscaping in and the back yard is pretty much done. Just a lot of touch up work to do..... IMG_7936.jpg IMG_7938.jpg IMG_7939.jpg IMG_7946.jpg IMG_7947.jpg 20170112_182001.jpg

outboardrick

Reaction score
I'd like to give a big shout out and thanks to Sandcastle pools (Brock) and Flying J Construction (Jeff), they were fantastic to work with and did a quality job!!!

TrojanDan

Reaction score
I'd like to give a big shout out and thanks to Sandcastle pools (Brock) and Flying J Construction (Jeff), they were fantastic to work with and did a quality job!!!

Looks great. I priced out a 1bed/1bath addition with Flying J and he showed up when he said he would (actually 5 mins early was his norm) and did what he said he would. You definitely get what you pay for with Jeff. :thumbsup Hopefully I can use him in the future, budget permitting.

outboardrick

Reaction score
Looks great. I priced out a 1bed/1bath addition with Flying J and he showed up when he said he would (actually 5 mins early was his norm) and did what he said he would. You definitely get what you pay for with Jeff. :thumbsup Hopefully I can use him in the future, budget permitting.

Completely agree :thumbsup:thumbsup
I wish I could have had him build my house!