WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Junior Johnson gettin after it in a 427 Galaxie at Ascot Park

sirbob

Reaction score
I wanted to hear what was said right at the end - had to be a great smart ass line !!!

Those mounds on the infield remind me of all those nights I was at that place running the TT track ....

Man I wish that track was still around.

Reactions: TBI

rush1

Reaction score
I loved Ascot, where the 405 and 110 freeways Collide!
That was great :thumbup:

Reactions: TBI

boatpi

Reaction score
Owned by the late J.C.Agajanian. I knew his son Chris. Great family. J.C. is credited with creating the land fill concept. Made his millions hauling trash., Indy car owner, etc.

TCHB

Reaction score
I would race moto cross their on Thursday nights and then come back and watch the spring cars on the weekend.

Brian

Reaction score
I'm a little too young to really appreciate Ascot. It closed when I was about 11. I remember my dad taking me there and watching sprint cars and speedway motorcycles all the time. That place stayed vacant for a loooong time before they decided to park school busses and a small car auction deal there.:thumbsdown

bocco

Reaction score
That right there, is what a race car is supposed to sound like.

Meaney77

Reaction score
Miss that place. I used to go there with my old man on Saturday nights to watch the Sprint Cars and also the World of Outlaws. Back then I never appreciated the place or the racing. Now that he is gone and the track is gone, I miss it and have a much greater appreciation for the racing.