WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Howard Custom Boats 2015 Regatta - Registration deadline approaching

Scott E

Reaction score
We are just a little over 4 weeks away from the registration deadline for the regatta.

2015 HOWARD REGATTA

When: September 18-21

Where: Nautical Inn, Lake Havasu City, AZ

Everyone that plans on staying at the Nautical Inn needs to contact them directly make their room reservations. Ask for group reservations & use group code 299094 Howard Custom Boats.
It is imperative that you contact the Nautical Inn ASAP as the number of discounted blocked rooms and cove parking spaces are limited and subject to availability on a first come basis and will expire on August 26, 2015.

August 26, 2015 is also the deadline to register for the regatta with Gene.

Howard cannot guarantee any dinners or event shirts that are not prepaid to us ?after? the August 26 deadline.

If you need a registration form you can contact Gene at the shop at 661-257-9275.

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
We are just a little over 4 weeks away from the registration deadline for the regatta.

2015 HOWARD REGATTA

When: September 18-21

Where: Nautical Inn, Lake Havasu City, AZ

Everyone that plans on staying at the Nautical Inn needs to contact them directly make their room reservations. Ask for group reservations & use group code 299094 Howard Custom Boats.
It is imperative that you contact the Nautical Inn ASAP as the number of discounted blocked rooms and cove parking spaces are limited and subject to availability on a first come basis and will expire on August 26, 2015.

August 26, 2015 is also the deadline to register for the regatta with Gene.

Howard cannot guarantee any dinners or event shirts that are not prepaid to us ?after? the August 26 deadline.

If you need a registration form you can contact Gene at the shop at 661-257-9275.

What is the registration cost? I already got a quote from Nautical for room and am waiting for Gene to send me the registration form.

Scott E

Reaction score
What is the registration cost? I already got a quote from Nautical for room and am waiting for Gene to send me the registration form.

$148; includes two adult dinners and two t-shirts.

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
$148; includes two adult dinners and two t-shirts.

Thanks you. Just waiting for Gene to send me the form and I think we are in.

Cove parking was full, what is the beach side like for parking? Isn't it rocky over there?

Scott E

Reaction score
Thanks you. Just waiting for Gene to send me the form and I think we are in.

Cove parking was full, what is the beach side like for parking? Isn't it rocky over there?

Never been to that side.

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Never been to that side.

Alright, we are booked at the Nautical in a beach suite. Friends of ours from Valencia are in the last cove suite. I am not sure if they have any rooms left :D

Talked to Gene on Monday and he told me to email him and he would send me the registration form. I still haven't got anything. Do you have one you can forward to the email address in my signature line?

Scott E

Reaction score
*****DEADLINE IS AUGUST 26*****

If you plan to attend the regatta be sure you get your registration in to Gene at the shop NO LATER THAN AUGUST 26.

Scott E

Reaction score
This is last chance to register for the Howard Regatta and be guaranteed the events/shirts and the banquet on Saturday night.

Although the August 26 deadline has passed we are allowing on more week to register.

The Nautical Inn has sold out of the blocked rooms so you are on your own for lodging.

If you have not registered by Tuesday Sept 8, there is no guarantee that there will be any event shirts or banquet dinners available after this date. We must have the registration forms and payment along with shirt sizes and the number of guests attending no later than Sept 8.

We look forward to seeing you at the 2015 Regatta.