WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

All Lives Matter

BeerMaker

"B" Team Token Black Guy
Reaction score
No disrespect man but who cares. Everybody is worried about what this one person says or that one group said. No one is ever going to completely agree on any of the race shit. But God damn I'm tired of the media these days. Both sides just nit picking the shit out of the other. Like school girls. The far left is some sensitive ass children and the far right gets on my damn nerves whining about every damn thing. They all need to take some Mydol as far as I'm concerned. Rant over.

paradise

Spooner
Reaction score
When some people rejoin with 'All Lives Matter' they misunderstand the problem, but not because their message is untrue. It is true that all lives matter, but it is equally true that not all lives are understood to matter, which is precisely why it is most important to name the lives that have not mattered, and are struggling to matter in the way they deserve,

Holy shit, talk about some twisted logic

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Sounds like a lot of folks need to read the statistics of whom is murdering more blacks than any other "race"........

I also heard a clip talking about abortion numbers. More black babies have been aborted than any other race and outnumber all blacks killed by other means including health and old age.

The members of the black community doing all the complaining need to start in their own back yards on straightening things out. It ain't about race, it's about self respect and responsibility starting in their own homes.

Liberals of all colors have a lack of self responsibility before they start slinging shit it seems.:rolleyes

500bbc

Reaction score
Black lives don't matter in the least to liberals and most blacks in this country.
What matters is the organized, concerted, heavily funded effort to demonize the police, the "system" and most of all, white people in this country.

I've yet to see any lib or Chilly for that matter that can name one person murdered in cold blood in any major city in this country on a Monday.

Massive carnage exceeding troop casualties at the height of both the Iraq and Afghanistan wars and no one gives a flying fuck except Conservatives.

2CHILL

Reaction score
There is really no need for me to respond. You and Old Texan (and others on this board) seem to have all the answers for what black people in this country need to do. I'll make sure I spread the word...

500bbc

Reaction score
There is really no need for me to respond. You and Old Texan (and others on this board) seem to have all the answers for what black people in this country need to do. I'll make sure I spread the word...

Whoa whoa there big fella, you Just Gots to Chill!

Name the 4 year old boy shot in LA yesterday, or doesn't his black life matter.

Name the four year old chilly willy...

SOUTH LOS ANGELES (KABC) --
A woman and two boys, ages 4 and 11, were wounded in a triple shooting in South Los Angeles Thursday night.

According to police, a suspect walked up to their vehicle in the 2000 block of W. 99th Street and opened fire at about 9:50 p.m.

The 4-year-old boy was shot in the wrist. The 11-year-old boy and woman were shot in the leg.

The motive for the shooting remains unknown, but police do not believe the victims are gang members.

The victims were transported to Centinela Hospital Medical Center and Harbor-UCLA Medical Center.

The suspect was described as a black male.

Hypocrite

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Whoa whoa there big fella, you Just Gots to Chill!

Name the 4 year old girl murdered in LA yesterday, or doesn't her black life matter.

Name the four year old chilly willy...

SOUTH LOS ANGELES (KABC) --
A woman and two boys, ages 4 and 11, were wounded in a triple shooting in South Los Angeles Thursday night.

According to police, a suspect walked up to their vehicle in the 2000 block of W. 99th Street and opened fire at about 9:50 p.m.

The 4-year-old boy was shot in the wrist. The 11-year-old boy and woman were shot in the leg.

The motive for the shooting remains unknown, but police do not believe the victims are gang members.

The victims were transported to Centinela Hospital Medical Center and Harbor-UCLA Medical Center.

The suspect was described as a black male.

Hypocrite

Silence!!

You damned racist, you KNOW that this is NOT NEWS until the perp is shot by the police...well...if a white cop shoots him anyway.:yikes

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Maybe RDP can take the high road and not fall into the race-baiting arguments that we so vehemently criticize the media for?

Or am I way off-base here...?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Maybe RDP can take the high road and not fall into the race-baiting arguments that we so vehemently criticize the media for?

Mmmm, not sure...it IS the PRF after all!:yikes:yikes

Old Texan

Reaction score

As soon as I can turn on the news and not see protestors blaming old white men and LE for the crime, violence, and death in black communities, I'll stfu. But I get sick and tired of being accused of the problem because I happen to be white and an adult.

I live, work, and socialize with the black members of my community, and we get along just fine. My complaints are towards the folks in mostly urban areas of nation that won't clean up their own acts and trap the upstanding members in their own homes. Rabble rousers like Quannell X in Houston and Sharpton and Jackson who lead the misconceptions and force the wrong conclusions in the public forum long before facts can be sorted out in so many events. They spawn hate

I could care less what you respond to chilly. You've proven yourself to me over the years for what you are and it's done a damned thing to stop the carnage.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
As soon as I can turn on the news and not see protestors blaming old white men and LE for the crime, violence, and death in black communities, I'll stfu. But I get sick and tired of being accused of the problem because I happen to be white and an adult.

I live, work, and socialize with the black members of my community, and we get along just fine. My complaints are towards the folks in mostly urban areas of nation that won't clean up their own acts and trap the upstanding members in their own homes. Rabble rousers like Quannell X in Houston and Sharpton and Jackson who lead the misconceptions and force the wrong conclusions in the public forum long before facts can be sorted out in so many events. They spawn hate

I could care less what you respond to chilly. You've proven yourself to me over the years for what you are and it's done a damned thing to stop the carnage.

Have you seen July's numbers in Chicago?

46 murders to date JUST for July.

At 260 for the year, Chicago murders are well on track to eclipse last years total of 426.

http://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/2015-chicago-murders

Uncle Dave

Reaction score

500bbc

Reaction score

500bbc

Reaction score

I will when I can turn on my TV or radio, watch a movie, read a newspaper, book or magazine without hearing the cry of RACISM at every slight.

Especially a presidential address from the talking turd.

pronstar

Reaction score
I will when I can turn on my TV or radio, watch a movie, read a newspaper, book or magazine without hearing the cry of RACISM at every slight.

Especially a presidential address from the talking turd.

I know you're venting here in this section on RDP...that's what it's for.

But no one on RDP is screaming racism :thumbup:

AzGeo

Fair winds and following seas George.. Rest Easy..
Reaction score
I know you're venting here in this section on RDP...that's what it's for.

But no one on RDP is screaming racism :thumbup:

Maybe we should !

"Black lives matter if we can get a headline", or "Black lives matter to everyone but the criminals in our own families" .

Those who RESPECT LIFE, do not participate in 'gang or thug life', 'drive by shootings', and 'terrorizing their own neighborhoods', so please tell me who you think your 'chant' is reaching ?

It's reaching EXACTLY who you are aiming at, the Politicians . Those who would turn a "real Black problem" into a "political cause", instead of a "practical cure" .

Just remember, Charles Barkley said it best: "Blacks have been voting Democrat for 50 years, and what has it gotten us ?"

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score

Someone has to think for some of the stupid SOB's.

pronstar

Reaction score
The flip side of that coin:
I have friends who are upstanding "black guys", driving nice cars and who are basically just like you and me...who get pulled over and released with no tickets issued, yet they're full felony stops at gunpoint.

It's something I've never had to deal with. But it's something that's very real and happening to this day.

AzGeo

Reaction score
I have friends who are upstanding "black guys", driving nice cars and who are basically just like you and me...who get pulled over and released with no tickets issued, yet they're full felony stops at gunpoint.

It's something I've never had to deal with. But it's something that's very real and happening to this day.

They can THANK their ' violent brothers and sisters' for creating a history that makes all LEOs cautious when having any kind of contact . Please don't try to blame a Brown, White, Asian, Native American, for what the 'bad black people' have brought upon their own families .

pronstar

Reaction score
They can THANK their ' violent brothers and sisters' for creating a history that makes all LEOs cautious when having any kind of contact . Please don't try to blame a Brown, White, Asian, Native American, for what the 'bad black people' have brought upon their own families .

I didn't post anything about blame.
I simply posted that it happens, its happening now, and I have no idea how it would feel to get pulled over regularly for felony stops, then simply let go.

Sometimes, it helps frame things when I try to think about what it's like to walk in someone else's shoes, if for no other reason then as a reality check.
But that's just me.

Carry on :thumbup:

boatdoc55

Reaction score

Same with me and they are super cool, hell we've got super nice black guys here on RDP but shouldn't these guys maybe step up to the plate and try and real in the out of control ones, like these "black lives matters" people.

pronstar

Reaction score
Same with me and they are super cool, hell we've got super nice black guys here on RDP but shouldn't these guys maybe step up to the plate and try and real in the out of control ones, like these "black lives matters" people.

Why should it be their responsibility?
There are plenty of asshole Asian and White folks out there, and it's not my responsibility to make them better citizens.
Especially when I don't even know these people.

I think most folks have their hands full working their asses off, trying to make ends meet.

AzGeo

Reaction score
I didn't post anything about blame.
I simply posted that it happens, its happening now, and I have no idea how it would feel to get pulled over regularly for felony stops, then simply let go.

Sometimes, it helps frame things when I try to think about what it's like to walk in someone else's shoes, if for no other reason then as a reality check.
But that's just me.

Carry on :thumbup:

Back in the early 1970's I owned 3 Corvettes and lived near 'San Fernando Valley State College (now CSUN)' anyway, I also had long hair (to my waist) and looked like a Hippy . If I drove any one of my Vettes at most any hour on Lassen St. east of Reseda, Plummer at Reseda, Nordhoff east of Reseda, or anywhere along Zelzah, I would be STOPPED by the Campus Police .

Pulled over, asked for license, insurance, and registration, then "get out of the vehicle", every time . I was always driving 'cool', and all my papers were in order, but they kept pulling me over because I "looked like a hippy in a sports car" and that was their reason .

The local LAPD didn't care who I was or what I was doing, but the campus police wouldn't let go . So I do understand how 'normal people' can easily get caught up in how the local LEOs perceive anyone walking or driving down the road . It's not right, but the LEO is only doing what his/her experience tells them to do, and still go home after their shift ends .

My downfall was the fact that "many hippy types" were stealing cars parked in the campus parking lots and the Campus Police were on the 'look out' for any hippy types driving a nice car .

My dilemma grew 'tenfold', when in the next year I bought a brand new 1973 Corvette, and the paperwork said "paid in full" . The LEOs were really angry that a 'hippy' could have a new one and they could not . My 'criminal profiling stops' lasted over another year, until I moved to a different area .

I understand that the LEOs have methods, and want to be safe doing their jobs, so we need to be kind and comply . Otherwise, go ahead and exercise your right to have a dispute with the LEO and then go directly to jail, or lately just eat lead and die . If you have nothing to hide, why argue with a LEO ? He/She already has you stopped .........

Old Texan

Reaction score

And why is this happening?

Because cops don't like black guys?

Or because when violent events happen, in a very high percentage of them, it's black perps that are the offenders?

I as an old white man have no control over what LE does on traffic stops nor do I have any control over what black criminals do. Yet as a white man, I'm accused of being responsible for attitudes and actions of others. My race is accused of being the cause for the discrimination and the violence. And I'm sick and tired of being the fall guy for these actions of others, whom in my opinion, bring the issues upon themselves. And those people's actions bring LE to suspect other innocent blacks based on the simple fact they are black.

Point being, those good affluent honest black men being stopped are blaming the wrong people for this "profiling". The profiling has nothing to do with the white community being racist, it has everything to do with the "entire" community, regardless of color, living in fear of perps that on percentage, are mostly blacks.

And again, it all boils down to, why is the majority of the black community that is effected by these issues, not doing something to stop the portion of their community that is the root cause of problems????????

Of those 260 some killings in Chicago WTG posted, ain't a damned one done by a white person or LE, it's the dregs of the black community pulling the trigger. White folks ain't going into black communities and mugging, robbing,dealing, and shooting. So why are white people being blamed for these things? And further, why when the actual offenders, who end up being black, are arrested and sentenced, the news is filled with complaints from the black liberal community that an overly higher percentage of black than whites are in jail for these offenses?

Simple math proves out that a higher percentage of black are arrested and in jail because they are the ones committing the crimes.

So this simple math should also show the people being stopped with higher caution by LE, that the reason stems from their "brothers" being the violent criminals living among them......

And just because I see things as how they are, and I speak out about it, does not make me racist. It's a pretty cut and clear picture if you ask me. Could it be that the black community that protests and guys like chilly just live in denial???????

Old Texan

Reaction score
There are plenty of asshole Asian and White folks out there, and it's not my responsibility to make them better citizens.

I think most folks have their hands full working their asses off, trying to make ends meet.

You're right it isn't their responsibility, until they join in with the chorus that is blaming others in society, and claiming prejudice of the system trying to do the job of protecting the "entire" community.

boatdoc55

Reaction score

Or because when violent events happen, in a very high percentage of them, it's black perps that are the offenders?

I as an old white man have no control over what LE does on traffic stops nor do I have any control over what black criminals do. Yet as a white man, I'm accused of being responsible for attitudes and actions of others. My race is accused of being the cause for the discrimination and the violence. And I'm sick and tired of being the fall guy for these actions of others, whom in my opinion, bring the issues upon themselves. And those people's actions bring LE to suspect other innocent blacks based on the simple fact they are black.

Point being, those good affluent honest black men being stopped are blaming the wrong people for this "profiling". The profiling has nothing to do with the white community being racist, it has everything to do with the "entire" community, regardless of color, living in fear of perps that on percentage, are mostly blacks.

And again, it all boils down to, why is the majority of the black community that is effected by these issues, not doing something to stop the portion of their community that is the root cause of problems????????

Of those 260 some killings in Chicago WTG posted, ain't a damned one done by a white person or LE, it's the dregs of the black community pulling the trigger. White folks ain't going into black communities and mugging, robbing,dealing, and shooting. So why are white people being blamed for these things? And further, why when the actual offenders, who end up being black, are arrested and sentenced, the news is filled with complaints from the black liberal community that an overly higher percentage of black than whites are in jail for these offenses?

Simple math proves out that a higher percentage of black are arrested and in jail because they are the ones committing the crimes.

So this simple math should also show the people being stopped with higher caution by LE, that the reason stems from their "brothers" being the violent criminals living among them......

And just because I see things as how they are, and I speak out about it, does not make me racist. It's a pretty cut and clear picture if you ask me. Could it be that the black community that protests and guys like chilly just live in denial???????

Couldn't agree more.

boatdoc55

Reaction score

Well, who the hells job is it then? I or any of my friends aren't going in and save the stupid SOB's. IMO we should pass out Saturday night specials, like Obamas cell phones and let them get rid of each other faster. That way we get to stop talking about them and don't have to support them any longer. They're nothing but a bunch of stray animals and should be treated as such. Now I'm NOT talking about the one's that are part of society and are giving back to society, just the ones that live in the gutter and this goes for ALL races.

pronstar

Reaction score

Tex, you're reading things into what I posted, things I didn't say or intentionally imply.

Like you, I've been around here for a while. Look at my post history, I'm far from anti-cop.

All I've said was:
It happened.
It continues to happen.
I've witnessed it happen on a few occasions.
And it sucks. It really does.

I've not assigned blame to anyone.
But to me, because I've seen it happen, I can empathize because I can't imagine if it happened to me, too many times to be random chance.

IMHO "the majority of the black community" isn't portrayed on the nightly news. In my experience, they're just as sick of this shit as anyone else, and are embarrassed at many of the antics we see shoved into our eyeballs by the mainstream media.

Thugs aren't anyone's "brother"...they're thugs who should be dealt with based on their actions.

I'm not trying to say or imply anything beyond this :thumbup:

AzGeo

Reaction score
WHO are the majority of people having problems with 'each other' and the LEOs across this country ?

Who are the 'public leaders', that are demanding that we CHANGE the methods our LEOs use, to benefit the law breakers ?

After our LEOs get 'ethnicity training', and that is still not preventing confrontations, should we just "tie the hands of all LEOs" when they confront 'certain people' , for the good of all ?

How does the "Black Lives Matter" slogan fit in with the alleged 'Latino Targeting' , going on in Phoenix ? Or are the protesters saying "Brown lives and other lives don't really matter at all" ?

"If it quacks like a Sharpton, manipulates like a Obama, Lies like a Mosley, loots and steals like a 'peaceful protester', it's life must matter more than everyone else's !

pronstar

Reaction score
Sharpton and Jackson are rabble-rousers, shakedown artists who do not represent the views of the "black community". They use the inner-city black community as pawns to further their own agenda.

Just as George Bush doesn't represent the views of "the white community".

Asian gangs are real problems in many communities, as they prey on their own...just as inner-city black thugs prey on their own.

Communities have problems that must be dealt with.

IMHO it's more about socio-economics than race. But race is the easy target, for those looking in from the outside, and for those within.

IMHO when we start to deal with "our" problems as a society, and not "those people's" problems, we can truly be on the path to fixing shit.

I'm not in this thread to argue, just present a POV that I think is different from the typical thread in this section...and while the POV may differ, I think the desired end-result for us all is the same.

Old Texan

Reaction score
Tex, you're reading things into what I posted, things I didn't say or intentionally imply.

Like you, I've been around here for a while. Look at my post history, I'm far from anti-cop.

All I've said was:
It happened.
It continues to happen.
I've witnessed it happen on a few occasions.
And it sucks. It really does.

I've not assigned blame to anyone.
But to me, because I've seen it happen, I can empathize because I can't imagine if it happened to me, too many times to be random chance.

IMHO "the majority of the black community" isn't portrayed on the nightly news. In my experience, they're just as sick of this shit as anyone else, and are embarrassed at many of the antics we see shoved into our eyeballs by the mainstream media.

Thugs aren't anyone's "brother"...they're thugs who should be dealt with based on their actions.

I'm not trying to say or imply anything beyond this :thumbup:

I fully understand and wasn't "aiming" anything at you, just using your comments to make my point. I understand your position and know we think on similar lines. So all's good.:thumbup:

And if I wasn't clear, I to agree it's not the majority of the community. The main point I'm making though, is I'd like for more in that majority to step up and silence the minority and the media that perpetuate these situations.

Waller County, just NE of Houston, is going through a race based issue of a 28 year old black lady hanging herself in jail. The lady had outstanding warrants and assaulted a State Trooper with a knee during a routine traffic stop. She was arrested and couldn't post bond. The whole of the deal has played out in the media and black and white liberal protest groups have done a public trial. It's a mess and LE is guilty until proven innocent, regardless of obvious evidence from internal investigations and autopsies.

The whole region has been declared as a den of slavery going back to the days before the Civil War. All residents have been declared racists and still bearing the mindset of the cotton plantations owned by their ancestors. These thoughts and words have been spread by a professor at the local university, Prairie View A&M, where the lady had come to work from Chicago.......A whole community of mainly white people is declared responsible!
The Prof declared this all black university is treated with racial contempt by these "Rebel" kinfolk surrounding PVSU, most of which have not clue as to who owned what in the early 1800's and have no direct descent.

I'm just sick of the bullshit witch hunts liberals go on constantly these days.......

Old Texan

Reaction score
Sharpton and Jackson are rabble-rousers, shakedown artists who do not represent the views of the "black community". They use the inner-city black community as pawns to further their own agenda.

Just as George Bush doesn't represent the views of "the white community".

Asian gangs are real problems in many communities, as they prey on their own...just as inner-city black thugs prey on their own.

Communities have problems that must be dealt with.

IMHO it's more about socio-economics than race. But race is the easy target, for those looking in from the outside, and for those within.

IMHO when we start to deal with "our" problems as a society, and not "those people's" problems, we can truly be on the path to fixing shit.

I'm not in this thread to argue, just present a POV that I think is different from the typical thread in this section...and while the POV may differ, I think the desired end-result for us all is the same.

I believe we're both saying the same thing, just wording it differently......:thumbup:

AzGeo

Reaction score
So if all these 'disadvantaged people' had jobs and lived in less crime filled environments, they would not be killing each other ? Really ? Take them and all the 'Illegals" to your house, and we will see how quickly your mind changes ! WHAT, you worked too hard to get where you are ? They didn't and never will .

So some people got up and went to school, some didn't, some got jobs, some didn't, some are a positive force in their communities, some are not . Which groups are blaming society for their personal failures now ?

I got up for school, I got up and got a job, I don't lead my community, but I don't drag it down either . Why should people like me change the way our towns and lives operate for those who 'never helped themselves go forward', except to sell drugs, terrorize their neighbors, and get into legal trouble ? Why should the LEOs be 'more lenient' towards those who have proven themselves to be 'rule breakers' from childhood ?

Where in the hell did 'George Bush speaks for all white people' come from ? That is insanity .......

pronstar

Reaction score
Where in the hell did 'George Bush speaks for all white people' come from ? That is insanity .......

It's just as insane to imply that Jackson and Sharpton speak for the "black community". That's my point :thumbup:

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
As to the original video posted, even the most hardcore liberal democrats over on reddit's /r/politics section were absolutely disgusted by the sheer ignorance of that audience. That place is a cesspool of liberal propaganda and even they were up in arms over this deal, just as much as everyone in this forum.

AzGeo

Reaction score
It's just as insane to imply that Jackson and Sharpton speak for the "black community". That's my point :thumbup:

Rev. AL has been 'front and center' (not with the IRS though) , in a number of the 'problem sites', and I mentioned him because (your President) OBAMA has conferred with him a number of times lately . If Sharpton does not represent a majority of those in attendance at those 'protests', why is he not 'dis-invited' by the leaders of the groups ?

Jackson and Jackson Jr. are just mostly embarrassed by their own actions, and only come out to keep their names in the press .

So WHO is it that 'actually speaks' for these protesters ? The angry/heart broken family's, the politicians, Obama and Holder, the local prosecutor, or some 'socio-political' action group behind the scenes ? The TV/press announcements and press Q and A's are set up by someone .

"A picture is worth a thousand words", and so who is manipulating the press and the public ? I watched M. Brown's step father 'rant and rave' on TV, should I assume that HE directs the path of these events, or should I look at "who shows up numerous times, for numerous racial protests, and always inflames the crowds", and is a buddy of your President ?

Call me insane ..........

pronstar

Reaction score
Rev. AL has been 'front and center' (not with the IRS though) , in a number of the 'problem sites', and I mentioned him because (your President) OBAMA has conferred with him a number of times lately . If Sharpton does not represent a majority of those in attendance at those 'protests', why is he not 'dis-invited' by the leaders of the groups ?

And why would you assume Obama is my president?

AzGeo

Reaction score
Because UNFORTUNATELY he's mine too .........