WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

What do you think of this new DCB?

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
I drove down there last night to get some more shots. ;) I'll post the interior a little later.

IMG_5446.jpg

YoPengo

Inmate #47
Reaction score
I think it is absolutely badass... A work of art. Both the truck and boat.

Congrats to the owner and crew that built it. :thumbup:

E4L

Reaction score
They definatley raised the bar again. Hats off to Tony and the DCB crew for building some bad ass dream boats.

ChevelleSB406

Reaction score
Conservative setup. Turnkey 8.2L Mags. [emoji12]

New owner is contemplating some Raylar Kits though :rolleyes I am always a fan of what comes out of that factory, and this is no exception. However, with the all black ass end on it, it seems to chop a lot of length of the boat off visually from the side, just the illusion, but I would want some pin lines or something to go more towards the back to continue following the lines of the boat. Not like any of this is a deal breaker though, beautiful machine :thumbup:

River Lynchmob

What can I do to u for u?
Reaction score
Sweet looking set up...That's a big ass truck on its own but hooked up to the boat it looks tiny!

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Seems like all DCB does lately is build big boats with 1350's.....I wonder if you went in and asked them to build an F26 with a 496 if they'd laugh you out the door.:point

Singleton

Reaction score
Seems like all DCB does lately is build big boats with 1350's.....I wonder if you went in and asked them to build an F26 with a 496 if they'd laugh you out the door.:point

I think once you heard the price (guy says over 150k for a single engine 496) you would walk out the door.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
I think once you heard the price (guy says over 150k for a single engine 496) you would walk out the door.

There's more profit in the big boats. Why tie up your shop building 26's. You gotta put the same staff, fiberglass guys, riggers, upholstery guys on a 26 and take up shop space that could be building an M31.

Member: 71

M ǝ ɯ q ǝ ɹ : 7 1
Reaction score
There's more profit in the big boats. Why tie up your shop building 26's. You gotta put the same staff, fiberglass guys, riggers, upholstery guys on a 26 and take up shop space that could be building an M31.

In business yes, but, never forget who got you to the top. They built a lot of 22s and 26s in the beginning.

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score

I don't think they build 26's anymore? KMG?

MSum661

Reaction score
Dang, that Boat is Beautiful!!
Love that Evil Black styling on the entire package. Somebody must be one happy customer.

Cray Paper

Reaction score
Has this boat and tow rig been delivered yet? If yes, wouldn't be surprised to see it on Lake Washington this weekend at Sea Fair. The owner has tons of places to run that beast in Oregon, Washington, Columbia river to Pacific Ocean, trailer to Seattle drop it in and hit he San Juan Islands, Lake Chelan, Lake Roosevelt...not that far from Idaho either. I believe the Chelan poker run is coming up soon also?

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Has this boat and tow rig been delivered yet? If yes, wouldn't be surprised to see it on Lake Washington this weekend at Sea Fair. The owner has tons of places to run that beast in Oregon, Washington, Columbia river to Pacific Ocean, trailer to Seattle drop it in and hit he San Juan Islands, Lake Chelan, Lake Roosevelt...not that far from Idaho either. I believe the Chelan poker run is coming up soon also?

Dougie is hauling it up there Saturday.

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
I would love to hear Dougies bio on hauling these expensive machines, ie how he safeguards them if he stops, what to do when bad weather is encountered, how much liability he has to carry.

B-RAD77

Reaction score
Yes a truly amazing looking boat and truck. I saw an all black roll bar boat at Powell over the 4th on the dock at Dangling rope the Interior was all black kind of that swade looking seats. when I walked by I thought that must be hot to sit on. and how do they keep water spots of. We headed up to Rainbow after we hiked up for the photos and got back to the dock I got my answer. towels all over the interior and 4 flat bill dudes rubbing the whole thing down.

prosthogod

Reaction score
Ok, I've owned black cars in Arizona, and will never again! The thought of a black boat and truck makes me run the other way. You can't touch that boat if the sun is out, even in Washington! What a waist in my opinion.